What's new

Top 10 military powers TOPYAPS

Who is most powerful militarily among these nations?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even India & China will avoid such a treaty in 'public' coz nobody wants to harm the trade coz of this.. Nobody wants to slow down the growth..

Even India & China will avoid such a treaty in 'public' coz nobody wants to harm the trade coz of this.. Nobody wants to slow down the growth..

The economy growth and the development of China is simply too big to be jeopardized in a war.

I think it is the same for India, so India won't fight against China just to gain the favor of the West.

Yeah, this China invasion on India is mostly hyped up by the Western fearmongers.

Even if China is military much superior to India, why would we attack a huge nation like India? Even US has troubles to end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, let alone a giant like India.

And India has certainly a lot of resources to make up the balance.

Only the West is hoping to use India to harm China, yet they don't care about the lives of the Indian people.

I agree! and I think the Indian Government is doing a great job and not letting US dictate terms to us! Actually the Indo-China war thing is pure hype!

^^ I think we hype it for purchasing new weapon systems and look to China and say its a threat.

Any strong country should have good military, so its just a reason to point out, thats it.

I agree! and I think the Indian Government is doing a great job and not letting US dictate terms to us! Actually the Indo-China war thing is pure hype!

Seriously, a nation with the size like India, you don't need to worry about the external invasion from the foreign country.

Whether it is India or China, it can collapse by crumbling within it, otherwise there is no way you can subjugate it with the military conquest.

The collapse of USSR was due the bad management of the economy, yet today's India and China are both putting the economy as the first priority of the development, so none of them would repeat the scenario which happened to USSR.

One of the main reason usa can project its power into the world is because it has no enemy in its neighbour if china and india want to project there power then friends with neighbours is important hope china and india do realise it

^^ I think we hype it for purchasing new weapon systems and look to China and say its a threat.

Any strong country should have good military, so its just a reason to point out, thats it.

I absolutely do agree that India should develop a strong military for itself.

And claiming that China developing a strong military is a threat to the World is nothing, but pure lunacy.

China has every right to protect herself, considering the records of the Western imperialists did to us, so does India have the right to protect its own interests.

India as present would win , In total war the 3 european countrys have alot more potential however with the end of the cold war many western militarys are downsizing save for a few in the asia region where there is a arms race.

So i voted India.

Seriously, a nation with the size like India, you don't need to worry about the external invasion from the foreign country.

Whether it is India or China, it can collapse by crumbling within it, otherwise there is no way you can subjugate it with the military conquest.

The collapse of USSR was due the bad management of the economy, yet today's India and China are both putting the economy as the first priority of the development, so none of them would repeat the scenario which happened to USSR.

Very true! A strong economy needs a strong military..may be because a strong military brings in a sense of security! Power projection may be another reason. Nothing more! And my personal view is that India and China will never go to war...I don't know whether the border issue will be solved or not but war..never!

2 years ago I met Liu, a Chinese tourist visiting India. I met her on a train and she was travelling without reservation from Silliguri to Baranas. We discussed about the Sino-India relationship and she said that the common man in China doesn't even think about India..let alone think about about it as a threat. I'm happy that I got a good friend in Liu. We still exchange mails once in a while. :)

India as present would win , In total war the 3 european countrys have alot more potential however with the end of the cold war many western militarys are downsizing save for a few in the asia region where there is a arms race.

So i voted India.

Umm..yeah! but I don't think voting on assumptions is right! Just my opinion!

I absolutely do agree that India should develop a strong military for itself.

And claiming that China developing a strong military is a threat to the World is nothing, but pure lunacy.

China has every right to protect herself, considering the records of the Western imperialists did to us, so does India have the right to protect its own interests.

Good point Mr. Chinese Tiger.

I think US alone can fight rest of the four among top five powers?
US cannot go fist to fist with any of the top 5 countries even taken alone. Yeah US is the only superpower but that doesnot mean they can go and do such a misadventure in any of these countries epspecially China, Russia and India. Any such war will be the downfall of US.

Look we cannot ignore the past. Its true China won't attack us and India engaging in war with China is a total up-surd notion. But as the economy grows we need to purchase more weapons as your second line suggest. I think we should increase our defense spending a bit more because we need a very strong modernization plan as most our weapons are getting rusty and most portion of the defense budget goes into salaries, pension etc.

I don't agree with NATO or Israel. NATO is a block, not a country. Israel is strong, but not as strong as India or Russia.
If the threat to all members of this bloc is common enough AND if said threat is serious enough, then members of this bloc will lay aside their political differences and unite behind a common cause. The aggressor have no choice but to treat the bloc as a unitary nation-state.

Back
Top Bottom