What's new

Top 10 military powers TOPYAPS

Who is most powerful militarily among these nations?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Top 10s seem misleading. I'd say, put it like this:

Top level: US - superpower
2nd level: China Russia India - can't be militarily conquered due to resources, technology, military quantity, and geography
3rd level: France UK - has 1 weakness out of resources, technology, military quantity, or geography
4th level: Japan Germany Israel Pakistan South Korea - has 2 weakness out of resources, technology, military quantity, or geography

Rest don't matter.

I think China will be a top level power by 2020-2022 & India by 2032-2035.

Top 10s seem misleading. I'd say, put it like this:

Top level: US - superpower
2nd level: China Russia India - can't be militarily conquered due to resources, technology, military quantity, and geography
3rd level: France UK - has 1 weakness out of resources, technology, military quantity, or geography
4th level: Japan Germany Israel Pakistan South Korea - has 2 weakness out of resources, technology, military quantity, or geography

Rest don't matter.

I agree with this list. :tup:

The way I view it is:

America is miles ahead period! They have the best Airforce and Navy. Although I would rate India ( Nuclear armed, rapid modernization of planes and experience Navy ) or Russia (Nuclear armed and Soviet blood still exist from within) as the second and third best, but those are irrelevant. America is the top dog here and the rest matters little.

The way I view it is:

America is ahead by a longshot period! They have the best Airforce and Navy. Although I would rate India ( Nuclear armed, rapid modernization of planes and experience Navy ) or Russia (Nuclear armed and Soviet blood still exist from within) as the second and third best, but those are irrelevent. America is the top dog here and the rest matters little.

What about China?

^^^
Why do you disagree ?? I mean, i think Russia might be at second place and China at 3rd but still China is in the top 3. You guys are just like former USSR, you ave strong army and now you are producing weapons in large quantities just like they did.

I wish outsiders would go back to "underestimating" us, that is much more strategically useful.

We still need a lot more time for development.

Either being 2nd or 3rd place is irrelevant for us.

If we are not the number one yet, then don't put us into the list. :D

US military is atleast two generation ahead of rest of the world. China is second no doubt. India is third according to National Intelligence Council (NIC) of the US and the European Union's Institute for Security Studies (EUISS). Russia comes fourth. UK fifth.

I think US alone can fight rest of the four among top five powers?

:lol: this guy is too much

you disagree? you guys have not been tested - the Chinese pilots are an unknown- vs others in the field. you training of pilots is shabby and I know you are not trying to even compare yourself to the US. we would own you in 30 minutes flat...

this list is a joke if you put china as second. come on - the exp of others way outdoes china-- this is not a GDP list. this is beyond foolish if you think they even surpass NATO air forces. when was the last time you saw Chinese in air combat let alone who knows about their training programs?

China uncovers 200 fraudulent pilots
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...033/China-uncovers-200-fraudulent-pilots.html

US military is atleast two generation ahead of rest of the world. China is second no doubt. India is third according to National Intelligence Council (NIC) of the US and the European Union's Institute for Security Studies (EUISS). Russia comes fourth. UK fifth.

I think US alone can fight rest of the four among top five powers?

Nah, India is the second and Russia is the third, and China doesn't qualify of having a rank yet.

you disagree? you guys have not been tested - the chinese pilots are an unknown- vs others in the field. you training of pilots is shabby and I know you not trying to even compare yourself to the US. we would own you in 30 minutes flat...

You mean like the 1950 Korean war? :D When China fought the USA and 16 of her allies combined?

I.e. The longest retreat of US military forces in history?

America has the most powerful military, no doubt. However, defending your own country is not difficult, look at America's defeat in the Vietnam war, or their current inability to beat a couple of Taliban with AK-47's in Afghanistan.

Countries love to overestimate themselves, only to be disappointed with reality. The USA's ten-year long effort in Afghanistan being a recent example.

you disagree? you guys have not been tested - the Chinese pilots are an unknown- vs others in the field. you training of pilots is shabby and I know you not trying to even compare yourself to the US. we would own you in 30 minutes flat...

this list is a joke if you put china as second. come on - the exp of others way outdoes china-- this is not a GDP list. this is beyond foolish if you think they even surpass NATO air forces. when was the last time you saw Chinese in air combat let alone who knows about their training programs?

This is precisely why I said America is the top dog no matter what and others matters little. China is untested, even Russians and india are in front of China.

China is still placed under the embargo and unlike Russia who produces good quality planes and jet engines and unlike India who has the luxury to buy top of the range weapons. China doesn't even come close. All China can come up with at best is to copy old soviet era Russian technology. China has no blue Navy, untested missiles, radars and its army are not combat hardened...

Back
Top Bottom