What's new

Top 10 Airports in the World

Been to shanghai airport early this year ( May be other airports are better in china ) this what I found security standards no where near IGI, toilets are substandard think 70's model they copied, apart from international transfer floor (that's third floor) rest of airport is like a bus stop. Hawkers, taxi people etc. Not as good you good you show the world it is ?

never seen what you described. which airport have you been to?

t3-retail-igi-airport-new-delhi_700_0.jpg

t3_igi_airport.jpg

5046904008_88c6fe84c1_z.jpg
69C724BB421AC4F9D8A8FC6EE97088.jpg

khdsaThffej.jpg

39991_102451746479481_5835320_n.jpg

B_Id_160192_IGI_terminal.jpg

6208511.cms

images

Dear this airpOrt look more Temple thn Airport :)

JFK, Dulles and LAX deserve to be on that list for being in the worst top 5, especially JFK. Charlotte-Douglas and Hartsfield-Jackson are way better. O'Hare is agreeable, better than LAX at least. Zurich and Munich were nice, though i found that Hartsfield-Jackson to be better than either of them.

blackout did happen in new delhi and for the massive blackout that affected half of india last year, the airport relied on backup diesel generators for power when all the other supporting facilities like transportation, emergency services and public lighting etc outside all stopped to function.

power supply is still woeful in your capital and india. you cant claim you are among the best airports in the world with a stone-age situation like that in india! Claiming you are one of the elites is a huge joke!

And djsdjs has asked the appropriate questions that were abused terribly by your pathetic cheerleaders!

Last edited by a moderator:
correct me if im wrong but isnt that ONLY Terminal 3 ??

yes it is. Delhi airport has two major terminals, terminal 1 for only domestic flights and terminal 3 for both domestic and international flights. besides there is also one hajj terminal for hajj people and several other unused terminals

Maybe it's the Indian toilets :lol: People are not used to using a proper toilet so they do it on the floor or something. Or it must be the long lines or the rude service or flight delay (delay is natural for Indians :lol:).
Just nice looking hard infrastructure won't work, you must have the soft infrastructure too like customer service, flight on time, clean toilets, and other things.

And tanks to run over citizens.

yes it is. Delhi airport has two major terminals, terminal 1 for only domestic flights and terminal 3 for both domestic and international flights. besides there is also one hajj terminal for hajj people and several other unused terminals

thanks for clearing my doubt,
i remember my cozin telling me that when he was coming from terminal one to dubai (back when T3 wasnt constructed) it was raining heavily, what he told me was water was dripping in the terminal !!!!! :( . i dont know about how T1 is now but. this is just an info known to me, there may be several other factors too, due to which it made it to the 10 worst :(

Been only once to Hong Kong Airport - enroute from LAX to Mumbai and my wallet got flicked while I was snoozing in a lounge from my trench coat. Some other European passenger told me that he saw a cleaning lady take it. World class my @ss - if you going to employ thieves, all the infrastructure in the world doesn't matter. I called the Airport security who were useless and took a complaint.

Been only once to Hong Kong Airport - enroute from LAX to Mumbai and my wallet got flicked while I was snoozing in a lounge from my trench coat. Some other European passenger told me that he saw a cleaning lady take it. World class my @ss - if you going to employ thieves, all the infrastructure in the world doesn't matter. I called the Airport security who were useless and took a complaint.

HK international airport consistently ranks among the top. it is not to be ranked by cheerleaders! no one will believe your fabricated story here.

blackout did happen in new delhi and for the massive blackout that affected half of india last year, the airport relied on backup diesel generators for power when all the other supporting facilities like transportation, emergency services and public lighting etc outside all stopped to function.

power supply is still woeful in your capital and india. you cant claim you are among the best airports in the world with a stone-age situation like that in india! Claiming you are one of the elites is a huge joke!

And djsdjs has asked the appropriate question that were abused terribly by your pathetic cheerleaders!
He did not mention about black out.That was the reason why It was misinterpreted.His query has been answered.And sorry,I don't enjoy India-China bashing dialogues.So bye for now:wave:

Back
Top Bottom