What's new

Top 10 Airports in the World

Hong Kong Airport is a piece of crap. I don't know how it made into the list.

I guess the list makers don't take into account the ethics of those employed.

Care to give more details of what ethics of those employed in hk airport?
or you are that stupid and fail to see the ranking is base on opinions of travellers worldwide on facilities service , environment

OMG, you still dont know the difference! no wonder india is so backward.

ALL OF THE ABOVE CITIES ARE NOT SUFFERING FROM MASSIVE AND CHRONIC electricity outage as happening in your capital and india!

Care to give more details of what ethics of those employed in hk airport?
or you are that stupid and fail to see the ranking is base on opinions of travellers worldwide on facilities service , environment

they have spent a great deal of money thinking they will get a good ranking for the new delhi airport. there is again another wide gap between reality and indian expection obviously!

There may be unwanted and shady figures coming from everywhere who look for preys in HK international airports. And not just in Hk but other airports as well.

Both the law enforcement and the passengers / people in lobbies have to be alert!

OMG, you still dont know the difference! no wonder india is so backward.

ALL OF THE ABOVE CITIES ARE NOT SUFFERING FROM MASSIVE AND CHRONIC electricity outage as happening in your capital and india!

Cheap Chinbot troll, you are not worth my time.. Keep the usual crap coming from your mouth!!

India has three of world's worst airports

BANGALORE: For all you busy air travellers, here's information that explains your frustration at Indian airports. Forbes' list of the most delayed arrival airports in the world for 2008, in association with FlightStats, tracks historical and real-time flight information. Of the top five airports, three are in India — Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, at No. 1, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, at No. 2 and Bengaluru International Airport (BIA), Bangalore, at No. 4.

The percentage of on-time arrivals at Mumbai airport was 49.95%, at New Delhi was 50.89% and in Bangalore, it was 60.16%. The Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca, Morocco, occupied the No. 3 slot with an on-time arrival performance of 53.83%.

The report states that at Mumbai's airport, 58% of late arrivals in 2008 were delayed by 30 minutes or more, and at New Delhi's airport, more than 60% of flights were at least 30 minutes late. The good news is that no Indian airport figures in the top 10 delayed departure list. Haneda airport in Tokyo tops the list of combined on-time arrival and departure.

India has three of world's worst airports - The Times of India

Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, at No. 1, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, at No. 2 and Bengaluru International Airport (BIA), Bangalore, at No. 4.

igia is repeatedly ranked as one of the worst by different reputable sources! I wonder why there is still so much protest against that!

igia is repeatedly ranked as one of the worst by different reputable sources! I wonder why there is still so much protest against that!

totally agree...! although the airport itself looks really good and is pretty modern, but people working in there are big faggots took 2 hours @ the immigration window. their boss who checks to ensure everything is good... is even bigger faggot. overall, the experience was bad at the airport.

having seen both airports, i say JFK >>> new Delhi airport

Staff at IGIa is stupid,management might not be top class,but the infrastructure,facilities at IGIA outdo many top airports.

Back
Top Bottom