What's new

Top 10 Airports in the World

Maybe it's the Indian toilets :lol: People are not used to using a proper toilet so they do it on the floor or something. Or it must be the long lines or the rude service or flight delay (delay is natural for Indians :lol:).
Just nice looking hard infrastructure won't work, you must have the soft infrastructure too like customer service, flight on time, clean toilets, and other things.
Been to shanghai airport early this year ( May be other airports are better in china ) this what I found security standards no where near IGI, toilets are substandard think 70's model they copied, apart from international transfer floor (that's third floor) rest of airport is like a bus stop. Hawkers, taxi people etc. Not as good you good you show the world it is ?

Inshallah we will see new isb airport as.well as Mumbai/delhi in the top 20.:P

Mate, he is right.both Mumbai and Delhi are not good enough to handle our crowds.

dude have you ever been to T3?? You must be kidding when you say Delhi Airport is among worst or that t does not handle crowd well.

Delhi airport ranked second best in the world

Top (or Bottom) 10 Worst Airports In The World

What makes an airport bad? Frequent flight delays, long lines, dirty bathrooms, uncomfortable seats, bad fast food, crying children, AK-47s? There’s been a real boom in sensational online lists covering which of the world’s airports are the worst in one way or another, ranging from the dull and methodical to the wacky and impressionistic . Our list synthesizes the most recent ratings, giving special weight to enhanced security and long, invasive and inefficient customs and immigration processing.

10. Indira Gandhi Airport , New Delhi, India

New Delhi’s airport was built to serve less than half of the traffic it currently receives, and consequently it’s crowded, dirty, and loud. Only 60% of flights to and from Indira Gandhi are on time, according to this Indian Airports website report , and the terminal is full of mosquitoes and birds, according to travel site Relax Asia . Officials claim that the problem is the rapid increase in domestic air traffic, with officials noting that expansion and construction will make things slower and less efficient in New Delhi and at Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport in Mumbai, India’s other busy-but-underperforming airport.

Top Ten Worst Airports In The World 2012 Edition | immigroup.com

Delhi airport is a masterpiece . It actually has a capacity to serve 60mil passengers but only serves 35mil.

http://www.airlinequality.com/Airports/Airport_forum/del.htm

going the reviews on SKYTRAX .. world''s leading airport quality vigilante Delhi get 5/5 in most of the cases.

Delhi%20terminal3%20airport%20p30.png

t3-laqshya.jpg

LA and NYC airports are like shits, O'hare and Midway are fine. So it's more about the city and infra spending.

i heard many planes departure at midnight for lack of electricity in the daytime in Delhi,is this problem solved?

i heard many planes departure at midnight for lack of electricity in the daytime in Delhi,is this problem solved?

wtf ?!?!......

Btw, this ranking is very old and therefore outdated.

IGI Delhi Airport has seen a generation change.. I traveled from the old and new one and when for the first time I landed and walked in the new terminal I was shocked.. I was like, am i really at IGI???? :lol:

Some idiot dikhead has, as usual out of his troll compulsions, searched stupid blogs/sites to find self serving/Chini praising news.. Don't fret over it!!!!

my question is not about the ranking.face it please.solved or not?

I heard Chinese have been eating plastic rice, fake eggs.. Can you please let us know if the problem is solved or not?

LaGuardia NY should be on the list of some of the worst.

I heard if Chinese couple give birth to their second Child they are either killed or fetched to dogs , is the problem solved ? :omghaha:
Please:disagree:

you just have to tell us SOLVED or NOT SOLVED,or NEVER HAD SUCH PROBLEM.no need to cover anything here,understand?
Never heard of this problem.I may be wrong.That's why I asked for source.No need to become angry for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom