What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

Seems everybody likes to blame Saudi Arabia for everything....I wonder if they go "dammmnnn saudiiiis" when their cars doesn't start lol.

No we do not blame saudie people. We love saudie people. The blame is only on the royal family

would have given more respect to the west if they had said the same thing for baharain. hypocrite
it seems to me this arab spring has given hope to the west to full fill their longstanding agenda on syria

syria has been friend of india and would definetly stand behind syria
India leads Syria damage-control in UN

No we do not blame saudie people. We love saudie people. The blame is only on the royal family

Don't act like you know them there are many factions on the royal family each has a different and contrasting policies the current king's faction are the good guys our bad reputation that are sad fully rightfully earned came from the previous king's faction that man was a traitor monster puppet you name it. Now however it is following a different policy.

Don't act like you know them there are many factions on the royal family each has a different and contrasting policies the current king's faction are the good guys our bad reputation that are sad fully rightfully earned came from the previous king's faction that man was a traitor monster puppet you name it. Now however it is following a different policy.

Mosa Mosa Mosa, my friend We understand that SA would like to extend your influence in Syria, and frankly we won't let that happen mess with Syria and we will arm the shia's in the east and the Bahrani's, Your King is a big Hypocrite Criticizing Dr. Assad while his Army Squashed the Bahrani's.

Mosa Mosa Mosa, my friend We understand that SA would like to extend your influence in Syria, and frankly we won't let that happen mess with Syria and we will arm the shia's in the east and the Bahrani's, Your King is a big Hypocrite Criticizing Dr. Assad while his Army Squashed the Bahrani's.

Hhhhhh how many bahrainis died??? And how many syrians died???

Hhhhhh how many bahrainis died??? And how many syrians died???

45-50 Bahrain but due to no foreign Media allowed to go in it could be higher, 2000 I believe.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Doesn't matter really Mosa, I have stated Saudi Arabia should stop meddling in our affairs if you cannot do that then we should arm the Bahraini's your Government is clearly Pro Zion.

Mosa bhai I dont know which faction is in power but whichever one that sides with Zionists is no freind of ours

some of the family are very respectful
but when you can see the wikileaks showing so much your king asking USA to attack Iran ... what do you think about i?

but when you can see the wikileaks showing so much your king asking USA to attack Iran ... what do you think about i?

There scared of Shia's, the Puppet Kings fear there regimes will be overthrown like the Pahlavi's were.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Islamic Cleric To Bahraini King Reform or Face Gaddafi’s Fate

Shame on evil basxxtd Saudies asking America to Nuke tehran and kill hundreds of thousand innocent muslims. There should be a fate worse than saddam for those fat ugly Fxxxs

Shame on evil basxxtd Saudies asking America to Nuke tehran and kill hundreds of thousand innocent muslims. There should be a fate worse than saddam for those fat ugly Fxxxs

Nuke Tehran??? :woot:

You have some very crisp imagination.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Come on Mosa answer ? why is Saudi Arabia interfering in our Affairs ?

Why are hizzbollah interfering with OURS???

Back
Top Bottom