What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

Nuke Tehran??? :woot:

You have some very crisp imagination.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Why are hizzbollah interfering with OURS???

Did you really think that any leader asking america to wipe out a heavily populated capital city of any country deserves our compassion and understanding?

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

So Mosa, when the USA vetos the Palestinian state what are your royals going to do ?

eat cos they are very fat and play with their wives?

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

hizbollah in ksa??? what they are doing as interfering?

Wasnt it in wikileaks On the contrary didnt saudies offer americans to set up fanatic sunni groups in lebanon to fight hezbollah

Tony Blair wrong what are change In Iran and Syria................

hizbollah in ksa??? what they are doing as interfering?

It is in Bahrain...

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Your post reminded me of the Saudi regime criticizing Hizbollah during war with israel in 2006. Isnt this shameful...

Show me proof that Saudi regime criticized Hizbollah .

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Did you really think that any leader asking america to wipe out a heavily populated capital city of any country deserves our compassion and understanding?

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

eat cos they are very fat and play with their wives?

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Wasnt it in wikileaks On the contrary didnt saudies offer americans to set up fanatic sunni groups in lebanon to fight hezbollah

Show me proof that Saudi Arabia asked to "nuke" Tehran.

That IS IT for me. I came here with nothing but respect for everybody made sure not to criticize anything and have been nothing short of respectful to everybody and what do i get??? people spreading lies Racism against Arabs that this forum allows so openly but it wont allow i for anyone but racism against Arabs and Gulf Arabs is "PERFECTLY" fine.

It is in Bahrain...

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Show me proof that Saudi regime criticized Hizbollah .

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Show me proof that Saudi Arabia asked to "nuke" Tehran.

It was released in Wikileaks

That IS IT for me. I came here with nothing but respect for everybody made sure not to criticize anything and have been nothing short of respectful to everybody and what do i get??? people spreading lies Racism against Arabs that this forum allows so openly but it wont allow i for anyone but racism against Arabs and Gulf Arabs is "PERFECTLY" fine.

Bro calm down. Guys stop generalizing about all arabs. In society you get good and bad. You cant tarnish everyone with the same brush. Aryan back off.

It was released in Wikileaks

Give me the quote that says "NUKE" Iran NOW....

Thats right thee isn't any that is just you fueling the fire maybe you got it from the same news articles that says 95% of the Saudi people have no access to water or electricity huh??

Mosa Mosa Mosa, my friend We understand that SA would like to extend your influence in Syria, and frankly we won't let that happen mess with Syria and we will arm the shia's in the east and the Bahrani's, Your King is a big Hypocrite Criticizing Dr. Assad while his Army Squashed the Bahrani's.

LOL, seems to me you are copying a famous member's style here
but, truly this way of talking to people is not going to give you any respect at all xD
you should try to behave and talk to people with respect
you should give respect to earn one

but again what do I expect from someone who is supporting a bloodthirsty dentist
you know what you really should do ? go scream loudly with the word "منحبك"
I heard that your regime likes it, if you do that I guarantee you that you will have a great chance
to come home with full pockets :\

Anything else?

Who does this Tony Blair think he is to ask for regime change in Iran?

Back
Top Bottom