What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

Iranian government is very unpopular.
that's why they need to cheat the elections and put so many pasdarans in the street (by the way being a family of basiji i feel like all my family a big shame that the army of the heroes of war became persecutors of the people)

In our country they even created a unit in army to come in forums to say good things about the regime and the government

At least when talibans say they don't want democracy, Khamenei should be honest and say what he has in his mind...

About it... should i quote you Khamenei words nowadays?
you know this sick crazy guy said :
"i am the representative of God and everybody who didn't obey me is against God"

you want these sick guys in your country?

These Europeans are so humanitarian..They care Syrian and Iranian people a lot thats why they want to bring democracy to them !! :tongue:

Dr. Assad is backed by Russia, China, Hezbollah, and Iran, we must keep the Saudi Influence away from Syria or it will turn into another Iraq.

Iranian government is very unpopular.
that's why they need to cheat the elections and put so many pasdarans in the street (by the way being a family of basiji i feel like all my family a big shame that the army of the heroes of war became persecutors of the people)

In our country they even created a unit in army to come in forums to say good things about the regime and the government

At least when talibans say they don't want democracy, Khamenei should be honest and say what he has in his mind...

About it... should i quote you Khamenei words nowadays?
you know this sick crazy guy said :
"i am the representative of God and everybody who didn't obey me is against God"

you want these sick guys in your country?
to commonisti? baba che rabti dare? Bad boodane regime Iran che rabty be Tony Blair dare? Baba khod foroshiam ye hadi dare. Regime Iran bade, vali man jomhoori Islamiro tarjih midam be har koskeshe gharb zade, az communist gerefte ta shahi.

seems Israel would like this: Syria being much influenced by Saudi

All the better Reason to keep the Saudi Influence out, I personally would much rather have Syria to stay with an alliance with Iran, China, and Egypt.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

J-10 and jf-17 are looking good, also the HQ-9 should buy more Chinese weaponry :china:.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

seems Israel would like this: Syria being much influenced by Saudi

Saudis are the biggest puppets of Israel and they don't know it, seems the wahabis hate every other type of Muslim and other minorities but would rather have Zionist Jews who occupy their third holiest site :cheesy:.

to commonisti? baba che rabti dare? Bad boodane regime Iran che rabty be Tony Blair dare? Baba khod foroshiam ye hadi dare. Regime Iran bade, vali man jomhoori Islamiro tarjih midam be har koskeshe gharb zade, az communist gerefte ta shahi.
salam
i am not communist and not royalist. by the way.
i agree with you about it is not Blair business but i didn't say the opposite of what you say... i guess you misunderstand me.
like you i prefer islamic revolution that happened than these royalists (by the way who cares? they are 1-5% or iranians?).
you are living in canada right? me in france.
i respect western culture western democracy and people there. but i am iranian and i am not at all paid by any government or even french association or western or whatever.
i only care about my country for its good and more important for the freedom of choice of our citizens.
i understand you can be upset if you see all these royalists or communists claim to be opposition. of course we know it is not true.
so next time try to calm down my friend.

Syria is pretty much untouchabl*e from Foreign help, Both the Chinese and the Russians will veto anything against Syria, they have stated it, and the Sanctions on Oil Syria can just sell it to the Chinese who are on a explosive thirst for Oil.

Syria is pretty much untouchabl*e from Foreign help, Both the Chinese and the Russians will veto anything against Syria, they have stated it, and the Sanctions on Oil Syria can just sell it to the Chinese who are on a explosive thirst for Oil.

Syrians know what is best for them, iranians know what is best for them. Tony blair doesnt know hats best for anyone

He is just a paid zionist lapdog

Syrians know what is best for them, iranians know what is best for them. Tony blair doesnt know hats best for anyone

He is just a paid zionist lapdog

Plenty of die hard Zionist congress members like Joseph Lieberman would like to impose a no fly zone with Syria and get NATO to intervene, the difference between Syria and Libya is Qaddafi's army was weak, Syria is 1000x stronger in every way compared to Libya, any type of Intervention of Syria will result in another Iraq.

Seems everybody likes to blame Saudi Arabia for everything....I wonder if they go "dammmnnn saudiiiis" when their cars doesn't start lol.

Back
Top Bottom