What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

Your post reminded me of the Saudi regime criticizing Hizbollah during war with israel in 2006. Isnt this shameful...

self delete

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

That IS IT for me. I came here with nothing but respect for everybody made sure not to criticize anything and have been nothing short of respectful to everybody and what do i get??? people spreading lies Racism against Arabs that this forum allows so openly but it wont allow i for anyone but racism against Arabs and Gulf Arabs is "PERFECTLY" fine.

Why do you take an attack on saudi royal family as all what you have said?

attack on nations have been increased since last 1 year,either by force or by bringing change in govt.....

Syria is pretty much untouchabl*e from Foreign help, Both the Chinese and the Russians will veto anything against Syria, they have stated it, and the Sanctions on Oil Syria can just sell it to the Chinese who are on a explosive thirst for Oil.

just wondering, how is the oil industry in Syria? i didnt know it was a oil country!

first of all did it anywhere say Nuke?? did it anywhere say Saudi called for nuking Tehran and killing millions of Iranians???

Second of all I read enough wikileaks to know that thing is full of sh*t.
wikileaks are diplomatic cables... but somehow some of them are a copy of some "news". i remember one about azeris it was a famous new that appeared in a cable dates few months later. it means the diplomat was copying an old article and as you can guess not all articles are perfect truth in newspaper lol.

anyway i regret this period of Khatami when the relations of our countries was better. It means: respect and consideration.

i don't care about iran coz that regime have support of their countrymen and it is also progressing while this criminal bashar and his regime is good at killing his own ppl. The regime is going down no matter what power supports

Mosa, u r a nice member just keep on posting and don't reply to everyone as i told u before ( man take it from the expereinced one )
the bombing in saudia during 90 hizbullah of kuwait was responsible of it

TARIQ

wikileaks are diplomatic cables... but somehow some of them are a copy of some "news". i remember one about azeris it was a famous new that appeared in a cable dates few months later. it means the diplomat was copying an old article and as you can guess not all articles are perfect truth in newspaper lol.

anyway i regret this period of Khatami when the relations of our countries was better. It means: respect and consideration.

I really wish for a better Saudi-Iran relationship but you know how this new regime is like...

I really wish for a better Saudi-Iran relationship but you know how this new regime is like...
while the Iranian regime is extreme in its foreign policy, the Saudi establishment has been anti shia since the get go. The wahabi establishment of the kingdom has a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stronger secterian mindset than IR.

That lapdog of Bush should shut his mouth. He is responsible for part of the trouble we saw in the ME especially in the past decade.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

just wondering, how is the oil industry in Syria? i didnt know it was a oil country!

I don't think Syria is oil rich, what oil fields do they have? Similar to Jordan little to no oil.

Show me proof that Saudi regime criticized Hizbollah .

"Neighboring Middle Eastern nations have been split in their response. Iran, Syria and Yemen have voiced strong support for Hezbollah, and the Arab League has issued a statement condemning Israel's response. By contrast, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Jordan criticized Hezbollah's actions, as well as Iran and Syria for extending support to the organization, although they are under pressure to change their stance."

Hezbollah - Israel War 2006 | CENTER FOR DEMOCRACY IN LEBANON

This blair dog should be sent to international criminal court for war crimes.

Back
Top Bottom