What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

I don't know why Pakistani's support SA with so much passion, Saudi Arabia has done noting but Radicalized your society, it use to be so much better in the 60's and 70's.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Mosa just between us Arabs theirs no hate, we support Iran during the Iran-Iraq war because Saddam was a nutcase and SA and most of the Other Arab countries killed their Shia iranian brothers and sisters.

If it was not for Saudi support of American economy and its petrodollar pyramid scheme, US would have gone bankrupt long ago. It is such a shame. Instead of investing the oil money in countries like Pakistan and other poor countries, they have opted to invest trillions of dollars in US economy. They go for enjoyment of sex and drink to Paris and London and even go for minor medical treatment to America. Such is their faith. America is their faith.

I don't know why Pakistani's support SA with so much passion, Saudi Arabia has done noting but Radicalized your society, it use to be so much better in the 60's and 70's.

Those Pakistanis that do, do so because they earn a living there and they think it's to their advantage - but these same will turn on their Wahabi masters the minute they realize that what they are told in public is very different from the reality that is kept out of the public.

For instance notice how many are convinced that Abdullah is anti US, the same Abdullah who engineered the Libya Arab league vote on behalf of the US, the same Arabia that sent troops to deny the will of the people of Bahrain and the same Arabia that pulled out it's ambassador fro Syria, again in concert with US and Israeli policy, and of course the same Arabia, that makes common cause with Israel to destroy Iran, and the same arabia that funds the Islamist insurgents in Pakistan -- complicated reasons, MONEY

Those Pakistanis that do, do so because they earn a living there and they think it's to their advantage - but these same will turn on their Wahabi masters the minute they realize that what they are told in public is very different from the reality that is kept out of the public.

For instance notice how many are convinced that Abdullah is anti US, the same Abdullah who engineered the Libya Arab league vote on behalf of the US, the same Arabia that sent troops to deny the will of the people of Bahrain and the same Arabia that pulled out it's ambassador fro Syria, again in concert with US and Israeli policy, and of course the same Arabia, that makes common cause with Israel to destroy Iran, and the same arabia that funds the Islamist insurgents in Pakistan -- complicated reasons, MONEY

Why not stop being the Slaves of SA and Be natural allies with Iran and progress in every Field ?

If it was not for Saudi support of American economy and its petrodollar pyramid scheme, US would have gone bankrupt long ago. It is such a shame. Instead of investing the oil money in countries like Pakistan and other poor countries, they have opted to invest trillions of dollars in US economy. They go for enjoyment of sex and drink to Paris and London and even go for minor medical treatment to America. Such is their faith. America is their faith.

This fact according to whom??

I dont know why you support butch of Hama and Homs while sitting in USA.

Nothing is more concerned about developments and industrial drive in KSA than USA as it dries up their market to sell junk. The currency analysis is not mine but that of world leading financial institutions.. The Saudi and American currency are both supported by oil reserves due to SAR/USD peg. Consider it a balance with Oil in the center as a pivot. If one currency goes up in quantity and hence becomes heavier, it will automatically lower the value to other currency. This principal affected KSA badly during the Fahad regime when development projects well rolled back and Saudi treasury was milked dry by the Americans. The necessity to reduce currency printing since all development project were rolled back automatically led to valuation of US dollar and oil slumped to $8. Now as Saudis print currency, it will erode the value of US dollar and increase the value of SAR.

Pakistans should leave SA and go with China, China has defended Pakistan when Bin Laden was found did SA do that ? Seems the Chinese are your Real friends.

Why not stop being the Slaves of SA and Be natural allies with Iran and progress in every Field ?

Why not you stop being a mouth piece of Iranian clergy?? The sort of development Iran and Syria has is temporary marriage contracts with Arab tourists in the name of religion. Sigeh or Zawaj Urfi, choice is yours!

I dont know why you support butch of Hama and Homs while sitting in USA.

Nothing is more concerned about developments and industrial drive in KSA than USA as it dries up their market to sell junk. The currency analysis is not mine but that of world leading financial institutions.. The Saudi and American currency are both supported by oil reserves due to SAR/USD peg. Consider it a balance with Oil in the center as a pivot. If one currency goes up in quantity and hence becomes heavier, it will automatically lower the value to other currency. This principal affected KSA badly during the Fahad regime when development projects well rolled back and Saudi treasury was milked dry by the Americans. The necessity to reduce currency printing since all development project were rolled back automatically led to valuation of US dollar and oil slumped to $8. Now as Saudis print currency, it will erode the value of US dollar and increase the value of SAR.

Those guys hate Saudi Arabia with every ounce in their soul. They won't understand what is really going on they are too busy looking at the news and reading blogs on the internet to do so.

Ask any Iranian... he will tell you it is Iranian's tax money used in killing of Syrians.

Iran has supported terrorist organisations like BLA for for years.

During 80's & 90's, Indian consulate in Zahedan was a co-ordinating all terrorist activities in Pakistan & Iran use to be safe heaven for anti Pakistan terrorists.

This fact according to whom??

Could some one here educate this guy about petrodollar ponzy scheme which Saudis are running for American masters?

Thank you in advance. I am fed up with such people who do not know even basic facts and say stupid things.

Remember Pakistan are poor, very, very poor - As far as I am concerned because we are contagious with Iran, we have a very long historical connection with them , even our language is really primarily Farsi - But Pakistan should trust themselves and have good relations with all.

Why not you stop being a mouth piece of Iranian clergy?? The sort of development Iran and Syria has is temporary marriage contracts with Arab tourists in the name of religion. Sigeh or Zawaj Urfi, choice is yours!

Another Mouth piece for the Radical Wahabism.

Could some one here educate this guy about petrodollar ponzy scheme which Saudis are running for American masters?

Thank you in advance. I am fed up with such people who do not know even basic facts and say stupid things.

When you point a finger three fingers point back at you.

Back
Top Bottom