What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

I might point out this thread is about iranian and syrian regimes not saudia, as i stated earlier i don't care about iranian regime but i want the syrian regime to go soon and will inshaAllah

TARIQ

After all, when has Saudi ever used weapons against israel, instead it has used them against Yemen and wants to use them against Iran - both Muslim countries

Isn't Pakistan currently using its weapons against Muslims as well?? Or does that rule apply only to us??

these poor people think that unless you nod in agreement with them, you hate them.

Seems the Saudi's don't care about the Palestinians much their only god is Money the Oil Money has corrupted them.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

So who are you going to use them against ? lol Palestinians, Hamas probably would have destroyed the entire Saudi Military.

Read post #144 second part.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Mosa I respect you I really do, the problem is your Hell bent on Taking Down Dr. Assad for Zionists why please tell me ?

Last time checked Assad killed ans IS killing thousands of Syrians RIGHT NOW.
And don't give me the Zionists crab the Alawai family have been a great ally of Israel since the 80s helping in lebenon remember or have you forgot about that already??

Isn't Pakistan currently using its weapons against Muslims as well?? Or does that rule apply only to us??

And you were doing so well - So the terrorists are "Muslims" according to the Wahabis - well sure the Wahabi of arabia finance these terrorists

Read post #144 second part.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Last time checked Assad killed ans IS killing thousands of Syrians RIGHT NOW.

Again were in Dialogue now, and yes the deaths are sad but please don't bring Saudi Arabia into Syria.

There is no hate between us arabs can you please answer my question why not donate 60 billion$ you spend on useless weapons to the Palestinians.

The Palestinaneas will simply eat that money and cry for more. You know the dubious character of Palestinenans and their leadershop who are only using their position as an advantage to milk money. And it is no secret that Hashmite treachery led to creation of Israel by defeat of Muslims.

And you were doing so well - So the terrorists are "Muslims" according to the Wahabis - well sure the Wahabi of arabia finance these terrorists

And the ones we are having are not "Terrorists"?? Last time I checked they started it by killing a patrol on the border.

The Palestinaneas will simply eat that money and cry for more. You know the dubious character of Palestinenans and their leadershop who are only using their position as an advantage to milk money. And it is no secret that Hashmite treachery led to creation of Israel by defeat of Muslims.

you cannot get any lower then what you just said, Shame on you.

Muse as think tank don't bring the level of this forum down, saudies didnot fight yemenies, hothies ( iranian and hizb ' proxies ) were dealt with by yemeni forces and when they entered in saudi land saudies responded. i thing they have every right to protect their land.

TARIQ

Mosa I respect you I really do, the problem is your Hell bent on Taking Down Dr. Assad for Zionists why please tell me ?

The nusari kafir can never be friends of Muslims. They are actually the one hand in glove with all infidels be is zionist, crypto-jews or crusaders. Assad has to go and there is no turning back!

you cannot get any lower then what you just said, Shame on you.

Stating the obvious truth is far more important that pivoting a myth for political gains.

Funny thing is, a war criminal like Tony Liar who should be standing in a court today with verdict of death sentence is calling for regime change. The muslim world should unite and call for regime change in USA and UK.

Again were in Dialogue now, and yes the deaths are sad but please don't bring Saudi Arabia into Syria.

What do you think will happen if Saudi Arabia "came" into syria?? Your entire family will be massacred by some bearded religious gorilla like half humans??

The nusari kafir can never be friends of Muslims. They are actually the one hand in glove with all infidels be is zionist, crypto-jews or crusaders. Assad has to go and there is no turning back!

We get to see what Wahabism has done to you, What were you before you got Brainwashed ? it's people like you who give Islam and Muslims and bad name.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

What do you think will happen if Saudi Arabia "came" into syria?? Your entire family will be massacred by some bearded religious gorilla like half humans??

Yup. indeed they will.

Back
Top Bottom