What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

We get to see what Wahabism has done to you, What were you before you got Brainwashed ? it's people like you who give Islam and Muslims and bad name.

Oh nooo he is looost hahaha.

Anyone who is killing those Syrians by the thousands has to go. I will support my Syrian brothers and sisters against their corrupt governments who are killing them I have seen with my own eyes the state of the refugees and have heard their stories and to me Alawie has gone too far and must be stopped.

Seems the Saudi's are pretty fine with Destroying every other type of Muslim, but seem pretty fine with Zionist Jews occupying your Third Holiest Site.

We get to see what Wahabism has done to you, What were you before you got Brainwashed ? it's people like you who give Islam and Muslims and bad name.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Yup. indeed they will.

I see Syrian PseudoIranians media have done its charm.

Oh nooo he is looost hahaha.

Anyone who is killing those Syrians by the thousands has to go. I will support my Syrian brothers and sisters against their corrupt governments who are killing them I have seen with my own eyes the state of the refugees and have heard their stories and to me Alawie has gone too far and must be stopped.

What about the Alwais, Christians, Nationalists, Assad Loyalists are you going to kill them to ?

Seems the Saudi's are pretty fine with Destroying every other type of Muslim, but seem pretty fine with Zionist Jews occupying your Third Holiest Site.

Hello Neutral Citizen its been a long time mate.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

What about the Alwais, Christians, Nationalists, Assad Loyalists are you going to kill them to ?

Stopping does not necessarily mean killing it is sad that you grew up with the Al-Alawi family rule teachign you that.

The nusari kafir can never....

Deeply disappointing - you are better than that

Since this type of religiosity is hereditary and not based on reasoning, since emulation and obedience play the biggest role in perpetuating it, since it devotes itself to deeds rather than thought and reflection, and since it is constructed upon emotion and excitation rather than rational endeavour and inquiry, it gradually becomes tainted by dogmatism and prejudice and loses the capacity to tolerate dissent. It defends set habits and traditions dogmatically and sees people who tend to raise questions and reflect upon things as crooks and heretics. Hence, slowly but surely it goes down the path of casting out and excommunicating people.

Hello Neutral Citizen its been a long time mate.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Stopping does not necessarily mean killing it is sad that you grew up with the Al-Alawi family rule teachign you that.

Sorry Don't know what your talking about,

My family loved Assad because he protected us, Syria was one of the last places in the ME we could live without getting bombed or killed.

My family loved Assad because he protected us, Syria was one of the last places in the ME we could live without getting bombed or killed.

Yeah sure you don't know :azn:

He protected you does that make it okay for him to go and kill thousands of people who are simply not agreeing with him massacring them even. I heard the refugees stories first hand and I wish my country would interfere there with an army even.

Yeah sure you don't know :azn:

He protected you does that make it okay for him to go and kill thousands of people who are simply not agreeing with him massacring them even. I heard the refugees stories first hand and I wish my country would interfere there with an army even.

Nope

You do understand no Arab Country can attack another, don't try to pull another Saddam :coffee:,
Were in Dialogue now.

You family loves asad because you and your family are complicity in the games of corruption set up by nusari kafir elite as evident by your screen name as well..Funny that the close relations of Pakistan and Syria (both are sunni majority) were erased by the Assads and in all these years there had been no Syrians on this forums.

Here is your Assad (Lion) of Hama protecting his people.

Hama massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
sy01_06a.jpg

Exhibit-2a.jpg

images355.jpg

hama.jpg

3865854761.jpg

Rehab Ahmad holds pictures of her brother and father as she speaks to Reuters at her home in Amman on Thursday. Hama’s survivors are spread in Lebanon, Jordan and the Gulf.

answer what exactly??

Your an ok guy but you just can't see the bigger picture, this is a battle against Zionism.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

You family loves asad because you and your family are complicity in the games of corruption set up by nusari kafir elite as evident by your screen name as well..Funny that the close relations of Pakistan and Syria (both are sunni majority) were erased by the Assads and in all these years there had been no Syrians on this forums.

Here is your Assad (Lion) of Hama protecting his people.

Hama massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
sy01_06a.jpg

Exhibit-2a.jpg

images355.jpg

hama.jpg

Indeed it was a sad thing, but it Destroyed the Muslim Brotherhood from Syria.

Your an ok guy but you just can't see the bigger picture, this is a battle against Zionism

Tell that to the families of the thousands of Syrians killed and their bodies not found and the others who their families are languishing in jails because they were tired that their so called "Democracy" is nothing but a lie.

Your an ok guy but you just can't see the bigger picture, this is a battle against Zionism.

Stop playing the zionist card, the nusairs (like yourself) are brothers of zionist and creation of zionism! You are arguing like the Syrian-Lebanese sheikh Omar Bakri, who makes no sense and a lot of jokes on TV. While trying to push the crypto-jew agenda as covertly as possible.

Back
Top Bottom