What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

QUOTE=SyrianChristianPatriot;2101394]Seems the Saudi's are pretty fine with Destroying every other type of Muslim, but seem pretty fine with Zionist Jews occupying your Third Holiest Site.

With All due respect sir you should worry about Pakistan first not Syria,
Regards

Syrian christian Patriot

Do not put Saudis and Zionists on the same sentence. We might not play the game for fan points like Iran and Syria are doing but our game is way more effective.

Mosa at the end of the day we can put our differences aside lol, Syria will stay with an alliance with Iran, China, Russia, and Hezbollah.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Guys........... you both stop this war of words.. get a room.... get real.

Indeed sir this has gone way off topic.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Do not put Saudis and Zionists on the same sentence. We might not play the game for fan points like Iran and Syria are doing but our game is way more effective.

LOL Saudi's and Zionists are lovers :smitten:.

Actually, as a traitor the treatment vetted out to Eli Cohen sounds more reasonable here.

You deserve that as an offical spokes person of nusari regime..
Now some lessons in history..

Al-Zulfiqar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who supported the Al Zulfiqar terrorist organization in Pakistan??

Assalam alaikum

i m glad u brought this alzlfigar terrorist org. which were given training by this kafir nusairi regime

muse , btw even shia's declared nusairies kafir i can give u refrence from shia books ( in arabic )

TARIQ

Dont be silly mosa he means ZIONISTS and their allies the the ugly fat fXXa alo known as Saudi Royal family

Ok back to the thread Blairs wet Dream is just as bad as the Israeli Zionists, Saudi Zionists, and white Master Zionists.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Dont be silly mosa he means ZIONISTS and their allies the the ugly fat fXXa alo known as Saudi Royal family

I'm trying to tell him that but he doesn't listen, Saudi People are very nice, But he takes an attack on the Corrupt Royals an attack on him.

Man these religious fantics are dangerous, they do not know there playing into the hands of the Zionists.

It does not matter to them - what matters to is this :

Since this type of religiosity is hereditary and not based on reasoning, since emulation and obedience play the biggest role in perpetuating it, since it devotes itself to deeds rather than thought and reflection, and since it is constructed upon emotion and excitation rather than rational endeavour and inquiry, it gradually becomes tainted by dogmatism and prejudice and loses the capacity to tolerate dissent. It defends set habits and traditions dogmatically and sees people who tend to raise questions and reflect upon things as crooks and heretics. Hence, slowly but surely it goes down the path of casting out and excommunicating people.

That's why they are the plaything of imperial powers

Ok back to the thread Blairs wet Dream is just as bad as the Israeli Zionists, Saudi Zionists, and white Master Zionists.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

I'm trying to tell him that but he doesn't listen, Saudi People are very nice, But he takes an attack on the Corrupt Royals an attack on him.

Mosa is a lovely nice saudi boy who is misguided. may allah help him see the light
I also have tried with him lol

Assalam alaikum

i m glad u brought this alzlfigar terrorist org. which were given training by this kafir nusairi regime

muse , btw even shia's declared nusairies kafir i can give u refrence from shia books ( in arabic )

TARIQ

What the shia books say has nothing in common with the crypto-jew regime of Iran and its actions. I have read many Shia books and I cannot find anything in them related to the current state enforced religion of Iran. The state enforced religion of Iran was made up by the Safvid supremacist out of their hate towards Arabs.

I'm a big respecter of Islam and Muslims. But Mosa should understand when I criticize his royals that's not an attack on him, your playing into the hands of the Zionists buddy, religious fanatics like somebozo are making Muslims an Islam look very bad.

What the shia books say has nothing in common with the crypto-jew regime of Iran and its actions. I have read many Shia books and I cannot find anything in them related to the current state enforced religion of Iran. The state enforced religion of Iran was made up by the Safvid supremacist out of their hate towards Arabs.

stop this causing division you are well off topic, Start a new thread if you want. We are trying to free a poor little slave boy call mosa here who supports allies of blair and zionist who want to kill innocent syrians and whose taste for blood knows no comparisonj. Mosa you there?

Mosa can we hold hands and make up ? :P I think your a very nice, but you don't see the whole picture.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

stop this causing division you are well off topic, Start a new thread if you want. We are trying to free a poor little slave boy call mosa here who supports allies of blair and zionist who want to kill innocent syrians and whose taste for blood knows no comparisonj. Mosa you there?

Aryan if you were a hot Pakistani Girl I'd marry you :smitten:.

I'm a big respecter of Islam and Muslims. But Mosa should understand when I criticize his royals that's not an attack on him, your playing into the hands of the Zionists buddy, religious fanatics like somebozo are making Muslims an Islam look very bad.

I agree with you and the funny thing in his blind support for the ugly fat fuxs aka as saudie royal family he will go to any lengths

Back
Top Bottom