What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

I'm a big respecter of Islam and Muslims. But Mosa should understand when I criticize his royals that's not an attack on him, your playing into the hands of the Zionists buddy, religious fanatics like somebozo are making Muslims an Islam look very bad.

I say you free up the Sunni majority of Syrian and stop imposing an minority nusari rule full of corruption and lewdness on the majority. That is with in the rights of any laws and democracy you can image. Bashar rules like hold god father who has done wonders when is reality, Syria is turning into a massive pool of *****.

Mosa can we hold hands and make up ? :P I think your a very nice, but you don't see the whole picture.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Aryan if you were a hot Pakistani Girl I'd marry you :smitten:.

Behave this is not a dating site. In any event I am a bloke and I think that from uni days out of all the arabs syrian. lebanese were the most attractive out of arabs. I think mrs Asad is very hot. Back on topic I would say Bliar is a nonentity and it didnt matter what he said when he was in power he used to follow Bush and zionist like a lapdog so why we care what crax he comes out with now.

What the shia books say has nothing in common with the crypto-jew regime of Iran and its actions. I have read many Shia books and I cannot find anything in them related to the current state enforced religion of Iran. The state enforced religion of Iran was made up by the Safvid supremacist out of their hate towards Arabs.

On another thread and any one can check this you have said:

Re: The character of General Zia-ul-haq
He was an American puppet along with King Fahad who peddled religious extremism. When his purposed was served, he was eliminated.

Now stop going offthread and talking up division between muslims that west and others takes advantage of

Aryan_B, if u r a shia then i understand why u r so hurt when we talk about this regims who is killing our brothers but the fact remains syrians hate this regime and without west's help or not he is going down

syrian ppl will not let this butcher rule them anymore period.

talking about division no all the muslims are united with the syrian ppl, only few munafiqeen r with this regime

TARIQ

Wow I'm shocked that these guys would side with Tony Blair a Zionist War criminal and get another Iraq.
Once is watched the speech of Mr Assad, it was full of similar assumptions and pivotal statements of blaming one side against the other. We are not in support of Blair, but we dont support Assad either. Connecting the two is a far fetched dream. Blair is nobody to voice his concerns on Syrian regime change, he should be taken to the court as war criminal.

Once is watched the speech of Mr Assad, it was full of similar assumptions and pivotal statements of blaming one side against the other. We are not in support of Blair, but we dont support Assad either. Connecting the two is a far fetched dream. Blair is nobody to voice his concerns on Syrian regime change, he should be taken to the court as war criminal.

Thank you brother. But it is not for western corrupts like blair to tell arab countries what to do. We are on the same side here I believe. May Allah guide our brothers in Syria to sort out their problems as peacefully as possible

Aryan_B, if u r a shia then i understand why u r so hurt when we talk about this regims who is killing our brothers but the fact remains syrians hate this regime and without west's help or not he is going down

syrian ppl will not let this butcher rule them anymore period.

talking about division no all the muslims are united with the syrian ppl, only few munafiqeen r with this regime

TARIQ

Tariqbhai I am sunni. I know we muslims have many problems. But they are for us to solve. Let me tell you something any country where even 30% stand up to be counted the revolution would take 2 days. Lets say in Pakistan 30% people stood up that is 80 million people do you think our security forces which compared to syrian are musch bigger could keep an unpopular regime in power-no way what will they do nuke our people. I am against any intervention by western people to interfere in any country using human rights as a cover

lolz no mate im happily married to PDF

But Super we do love the chinese for their fair and non interference policies around the world. I mean can you imagine a chinese leader speaking crax like this blair war criminal

Back
Top Bottom