What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

Not sure where you get your opnions but the situation on ground is much different than you precivie. Under King Abdullah, not only Saudi has managed to take driver seat in oil matters but now they are slowly bankrupting USA by massive print out of Saudi currency. Remember SAR is fixed to USA, so when SAR is printed it is equivalent to printing of dollar. Massive currency printing by Saudi Arabia will result in direct inflation in the USA. Its complicated to explain however in simple economic terms. The SAR peg with dollar provides and element of stability to US dollar due to massive Saudi oil reserves however as Saudis print their currency, the security afforded by oil shifts in favors of Saudi currency and have a less stabilizing effect on US dollar.

With increasing wealth, the Saudis are able to trade more and their currency become well demanded because it enables the foreign countries to purchase oil from KSA without engaging in Dollar transactions.

I guess you do not know anything about economics. Dollar is going down because of the large US debt. Printing Saudi currency has nothing to do with it. Infact Saudi are helping to keep dollar afloat by dealing in dollars, the so called petrodollar economy. Also Saudis buy large amount of American goods which other nations never buy eg. American SUV which have only an exclusive market in Arab countries as no other nation on planet buys them. Saudi Arabia is doing its maximum to keep Americans as their masters. That is the truth.

I guess you do not know anything about economics. Dollar is going down because of the large US debt. Printing Saudi currency has nothing to do with it. Infact Saudi are helping to keep dollar afloat by dealing in dollars, the so called petrodollar economy. Also Saudis buy large amount of American goods which other nations never buy eg. American SUV which have only an exclusive market in Arab countries as no other nation on planet buys them. Saudi Arabia is doing its maximum to keep Americans as their masters. That is the truth.

American SUVs because the normal Saudi Family is about 8 people....Fit those in a Fiat......
AND we have more Japanese cars than American I guess that makes Japan our masters too huh?
Again you show your knowledge of economy is not the brightest either.

I know enough that Saudi is completely under US control. Without doubt.

Logical debate please? You know since Abdullah has come to power, not a single strategic infrastructure project has gone to the Americans. Chinese, Germans and even the Koreans are having a field days here while all Americans can do is watch and hope.

Either way Dr. Assad will not be removed we have the backing of China, Russia, Iran, and Hezbollah, and any type of intervention will not be taken Lightly we will not let what happen to Gaddafi happen to Dr. Assad.
here comes the baath party spokes person!

No, its the fact. Saudis are completely under control of Americans. The Saudi leaders can not take a dump without first taking permission from Americans.

Now you are engaging in a behavior known as "trolling" here and might led to your ban.

American SUVs because the normal Saudi Family is about 8 people....Fit those in a Fiat......
AND we have more Japanese cars than American I guess that makes Japan our masters too huh?
Again you show your knowledge of economy is not the brightest either.

I say the truth. You say your wishes. Your point about printing Saudi currency and bankrupting US economy was the most stupid economic commentary I have every heard. Accept the fact. Saudis are under control of America.

Logical debate please? You know since Abdullah has come to power, not a single strategic infrastructure project has gone to the Americans. Chinese, Germans and even the Koreans are having a field days here while all Americans can do is watch and hope.

here comes the baath party spokes person!

Another Pakistani trying to be More Arab then Myself lol.

Mosa why do you hate Shia's Iranians and Non Muslim Syrians ?

I do't hate Shia Iran or Non-Muslims that too is in a list of a loooong propaganda machine. Non-Muslims in Islam are to be treated with respect and dignity for they have given us "Amanah" to do so in our country that is the real belief but neither the west nor Iran would want you to believe that.

I say the truth. You say your wishes. Your point about printing Saudi currency and bankrupting US economy was the most stupid economic commentary I have every heard. Accept the fact. Saudis are under control of America.

The fact according to whom??

Back
Top Bottom