What's new

#together for Pakistan #T4P -Sham Idrees

Those two are mean and self centered people, Jealous of other Pakistani vloggers who were even nothing compared to these two.

Edit: They have never promoted Pakistan ever before in their career, i think they are doing this just for some damage control.

Their vlogs are cheesy,fake and embarrassing anyway her rap diss video made my toes curl anyway the Pakistan based youtubers are much better they are so much more interesting,amazing ,creative and talented and yet down to earth still they deserve our love and support.

This guy has roots in pakistan.I dont think he has anything to hate about the country.we all know leaving pakistan is mostly of a financial concern.thats what happens with most of the people settling in western contries.

Those two are mean and self centered people, Jealous of other Pakistani vloggers who were even nothing compared to these two.

Edit: They have never promoted Pakistan ever before in their career, i think they are doing this just for some damage control.

Fight between them and ducky bhai exposed them alot, then thier own words to our other Pakistani vloggers damaged them , and most recently their former cameraman exposed them too( their were some payment issues which started it).
Whatever maybe the reason behind them being forced to do so...At least they are doing it :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom