What's new

#together for Pakistan #T4P -Sham Idrees

Well you certainly judged me at the spot.
I didnt judge you...It was a general statement of how Pakistanis have love for gora vlogger but not desi ones!

Look it up, you'll see last year they lost a ton of subscribers due to this.
Well they paid the price...If they are not doing this to mend that then that is their loss ....If you didnt like being judged [which was honestly a genralized statement...not aimed at anyone] why are you passing judgement? [and this is a question not assumption]
Secondly they are your goray, they aren't your desi vloggers, they grew up there. Just like I grew up in the UK.
Nahhh..no matter how many years you spend overseas, a desi will always be called a desi! :)

The whole issue of sham idress, froggy , and Pakistani youtuber community. Frogy amd sham idress used hashtag like #TinyYoutubers #Living in their small huts in Pakistan. While they collect views and subscribes from Pakistan. Yet dared to take all Pakistani youtube community.
I have no idea of this nor do I care what their past is....If they are trying to make amendments by following the trend...that is their business...as long as they are using it for Pakistan I am ok with whatever they do! I am matlabi when it comes to Pakistan :D

I didnt judge you...It was a general statement of how Pakistanis have love for gora vlogger but not desi ones!

Well they paid the price...If they are not doing this to mend that then that is their loss ....If you didnt like being judged [which was honestly a genralized statement...not aimed at anyone] why are you passing judgement? [and this is a question not assumption]

Nahhh..no matter how many years you spend overseas, a desi will always be called a desi! :)

I have no idea of this nor do I care what their past is....If they are trying to make amendments by following the trend...that is their business...as long as they are using it for Pakistan I am ok with whatever they do! I am matlabi when it comes to Pakistan :D

Personally I dislike them both fakers. Its just a business for them. Enough said /thread.

No they are in Pakistan right now. They came for a month. And they have said enough negative things about Pakistani people in the past. You should see vlogs from 'Ducky Bhai' who refuted them in 18+ rated replies.

Where, I did see that? can you share the timestamp?
Not in these videos but they berated and belittled local youtubers and last year and lied about afterwards. This guy is a classic showoff and attention seeking shithead.

they are claiming sometime last year since I dont follow these people I am unaware what they have done in the past :)
Then maybe you shouldnt have created this hashtag in relation to them akhelios bhai.

Don't these guys look down on people that are living in Pakistan?

The whole issue of sham idress, froggy , and Pakistani youtuber community. Frogy amd sham idress used hashtag like #TinyYoutubers #Living in their small huts in Pakistan. While they collect views and subscribes from Pakistan. Yet dared to take all Pakistani youtube community.

This guys a liar.
Hint: Small Pak Youtuber army.

Man, why dont you understand something incredibly simple? What they said and did turned off a lot of people. Now no matter what they say or do, nobody cares.

Why're you so biased anyway? Are you related.. I swear you are in love with them.

Man, why dont you understand something incredibly simple?
All I asked for was proof :)

Why're you so biased anyway? Are you related.. I swear you are in love with them.
Not related not even subscribed! Cant one appreciate another's effort to help?

Question should be why are you biased?

Their whole fanbase is made of majority Pakistanis and they just use them for views they have no love or respect for Pakistanis f uck em probably trying to do some damage control if you ever watched them then you know the drama that unfolded they attacked Pakistani community with ignorant comments and got badly burned as a result they lost many subscribers and support of Pak youtube community .
They are probably trying to get back in our good graces and jumping on bandwagon as so many other vloggers have recently visited Pak and also whats up with them and their relationship anyway ?
I am fully behind supporting Pakistanis but not users like these two.

Last edited:

I have said my reasons in my previous posts.

Those two are mean and self centered people, Jealous of other Pakistani vloggers who were even nothing compared to these two.

Edit: They have never promoted Pakistan ever before in their career, i think they are doing this just for some damage control.

Fight between them and ducky bhai exposed them alot, then thier own words to our other Pakistani vloggers damaged them , and most recently their former cameraman exposed them too( their were some payment issues which started it).

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom