What's new

Toddler Chained To Fence By Syrian Rebel And Forced to Watch Parents killed

Are you joking, do you know how many people they have beheaded, I avoid these videos and don’t watch them though there are so many.

Not my side.

Both sides did with a sword and both sides execute. It's a violent conflict. And no it isn't many. Nevertheless I'm sick of your bullshit propaganda war which reminds me of Israel and surprisingly it will only benefit Israel.

stop with Israel crap... what is the point with Israel here ?

Doritos said shabiha and jihadists are both monster s
and you say he is a defending one side ???

still you defend Hezbollah because of anti Israel but not having balls to blame them for Syria
and you are not really anti jihadist... what you care is just your anti Israel stuff

so what ? because you don't agree wiht Israel, we should all be monsters ?

tipycal stupid Hamas / MB attitude

Nope, I bring up Israel because the media wants to portray the rebels as monsters for future purposes. Not for the sake of the conflict or for human purposes. These future purposes will be US or Israeli attacks on Syria. Or special operations that aren't necessary as no imminent threat would be posed to the US but they just want to do Israel's work for them.

I don't like all rebel groups, I dislike some of them. Neither do I like the Shabiha.

As for Hezbollah I criticized their involvement but I still want them in Lebanon because I know Israel is planning an operation there. Like they did with the US in 2006. I worry for the Lebanese people and these unjustified wars.

Bush 'helped Israeli attack on Lebanon' | World news | The Guardian

Both sides did with a sword and both sides execute. It's a violent conflict. And no it isn't many. Nevertheless I'm sick of your bullshit propaganda war which reminds me of Israel and surprisingly it will only benefit Israel.

Not sword, sword is more civilized as it is a quick execution, they do it with knifes, didn’t see the non jihadist side behead yet, and it’s many, happened in many countries, Afg, Pak, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Somalia + al the others I forgot.

Nope, I bring up Israel because the media wants to portray the rebels as monsters for future purposes. Not for the sake of the conflict or for human purposes. These future purposes will be US or Israeli attacks on Syria. Or special operations that aren't necessary as no imminent threat would be posed to the US but they just want to do Israel's work for them.

I don't like all rebel groups, I dislike some of them. Neither do I like the Shabiha.

As for Hezbollah I criticized their involvement but I still want them in Lebanon because I know Israel is planning an operation there. Like they did with the US in 2006. I worry for the Lebanese people and these unjustified wars.

Bush 'helped Israeli attack on Lebanon' | World news | The Guardian

Michael Oren (Israels ambassador to the US) said he would rather have Al-Qaeda running Syria, than Assad because of his alliance with Iran and Hezbollah.
Then other Israeli officials denounced the comment. Obviously they dont want it in the open.
Its clear where Israel stands.

Hezbollah has withdrawn from Syrian conflict

Not sword, sword is more civilized as it is a quick execution, they do it with knifes, didn’t see the non jihadist side behead yet, and it’s many, happened in many countries, Afg, Pak, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Somalia + al the others I forgot.
it happened in many places before with knife
for exemple in chechenya after the salafis entered the conflict many russian heads were cut like this
and you can see even in Syria chechens are not the kindest jihadists

SyrianChildHung.png

Brutal pictures emerged from Syria of a small Shi’ite child who was hanged by rebel forces after his entire family had been murdered.

The pictures were published by a human rights activists reporting from Iraq. Iraq’s news website, Qanon, reported that the rebels attacked the family in the Seyede Zainab neighborhood of Damascus.

The brutality of the rebel forces have largely gone unreported in the Western media (see RadicalIslam’s related video, “Media Bias Muddies Waters in Syria”). However, in recent days, online videos have surfaced showing how the rebels deal with those they perceive as loyal to the regime.

Last week, a video of Syrian rebels executing 15 civilians in a pro-regime area of Aleppo on charges of supporting Assad was posted on YouTube.com. The 15 were all family members. The video showed most of them bloodied from beatings before they were lined up and shot in front of a local school.

Meanwhile, with Saudi Arabia supporting the Sunni rebels, a Saudi cleric, Mohammad al-Arifi, on his Twitter page, has instructed the rebels to continue in their tactics but to guard against the leakage of incriminating footage.

Syrian Rebels Hang Shi'ite Child After Killing Family | #1 News Site on the Threat of Radical Islam

SyrianChildHung.png

Brutal pictures emerged from Syria of a small Shi’ite child who was hanged by rebel forces after his entire family had been murdered.

The pictures were published by a human rights activists reporting from Iraq. Iraq’s news website, Qanon, reported that the rebels attacked the family in the Seyede Zainab neighborhood of Damascus.

The brutality of the rebel forces have largely gone unreported in the Western media (see RadicalIslam’s related video, “Media Bias Muddies Waters in Syria”). However, in recent days, online videos have surfaced showing how the rebels deal with those they perceive as loyal to the regime.

Last week, a video of Syrian rebels executing 15 civilians in a pro-regime area of Aleppo on charges of supporting Assad was posted on YouTube.com. The 15 were all family members. The video showed most of them bloodied from beatings before they were lined up and shot in front of a local school.

Meanwhile, with Saudi Arabia supporting the Sunni rebels, a Saudi cleric, Mohammad al-Arifi, on his Twitter page, has instructed the rebels to continue in their tactics but to guard against the leakage of incriminating footage.

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/syrian-rebels-hang-shiite-child-after-killing-family#

Take a good hard look at the photo. Looking away from it will not change the fact that it happened. This girl’s family had different religious views from the Syrian Rebel Army. When the “Free Syrian Army” marched into her town, they chained her to a fence and forced her to watch as her parents were tortured and killed for their religion. These are the same “Free Syrian Army” soldiers that Obama just violated international law to provide weapons to.

I will not gross people out with the graphic video or the violence that happens over there daily under the guise of a “peaceful” army taking on the “evil” leader of Syria. The look on this child’s face says enough. Think about what she has to endure. This event would scar you for life as an adult, I can only imagine the hardship that this little girl will have to endure. An orphan of an insane Islamic Radical Army that through Pictures have made no qualms about where there next target is.

While President Obama shouts “It’s for the Children”, we have to ask ourselves is it really? This is a child. This is now an Orphan. Her parents were not butchered in front of her by Assad but by the very group he broke international law to fund. She didn’t ask for Al Queda to free her. Her parents didn’t ask to be butchered by Al Queda. Assad hasn’t talked about butchering every last Christian, Jew, Hindu, or Buddhist left in the country. No that would be the “Free Syrian Army” of Al Queda and death row inmates from Iraq and Iran shipped to the country to fight Assad, that WE are funding.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let us not forget what they desire. Posted directly on the Free Syrian Army’s Facebook Page was only a picture with a caption that tells us everything we need to know as Americans. Take a hard look at the picture above and below. This is who we are funding.
Time after time animals love to repeat the atrocities did to Sakina and Zahinab ....

Rebel groups don't torture babies. This is the Shabiha(pro-regime militias), this Indian idiot and the other Indians keep spreading bs lies to demonize the rebel groups because we know exactly what they want, to protect the Israeli Zionist regime.

Desperate Shia propganda.:laughcry:

Nothing new.

Well I dont support either side in this conflict (the stupidity of both is beyond me), but it is also true that both of them are engaged in a full fledged propaganda war against each other along with the actual physical war so I would take such stories with a pinch of salt.

Rebel groups don't torture babies. This is the Shabiha(pro-regime militias), this Indian idiot and the other Indians keep spreading bs lies to demonize the rebel groups because we know exactly what they want, to protect the Israeli Zionist regime.

Yeah now blame the Indians. Do you think these pictures are originating out of India or being spread around by Indians ?

Yeah now blame the Indians. Do you think these pictures are originating out of India or being spread around by Indians ?

Pictures don't prove who did what, anything you guys can come up with to criticize the opposition you do even if it's total hogwash. The funny part is that you have nothing to do the Syrian conflict. Although we know something about you guys is you tend to worship Jews and Israel. Trying to prepare the stage for Israel.

Pictures don't prove who did what, anything you guys can come up with to criticize the opposition you do even if it's total hogwash. The funny part is that you have nothing to do the Syrian conflict. Although we know something about you guys is you tend to worship Jews and Israel. Trying to prepare the stage for Israel.

All countries in the world are taking sides in this conflict. Even I can accuse you of worshipping Wahabbis but I won't. Singling out India like you did in that post is out of line.

Btw, even China, Russia, USA and Europe are not involved in this but you only have issues with an Indian's opinions. You can make your point without singling out any country.

Same picture was posted on some sites on June 17 (the photo with white text appeared afterwards as far as I know) claiming it was pro-Assad forces which did that.

6297_457838527640459_857453835_n.jpg

Site: Islamic News Info (INI): iPICTURE

I hope unarmed civilians from both sides are spared.

Back
Top Bottom