What's new

Toddler Chained To Fence By Syrian Rebel And Forced to Watch Parents killed

Bloody f@#$ing monsters!

How can they do this to a little child?

It is disgusting to see that certain NATO countries and its allies are actually supporting such inhuman ***** in such barbarity.

I am glad that our government did not bow down to western pressure and instead stood shoulder to shoulder against this madness, alongside rest of the BRICS.

I hope Syrian troops use the deadliest of Russian weapons to crush these demons to oblivion.

its sickins me to see this. not only words can describe it. we have a couple of pakistani saudi/merican boot lickers. you know who you are. all i have to say is support of FSA, i really do hope then the same happens to you and you pakistan. so yall can stfu and have a taste of ur medicine.

Desperate Shia propganda.:laughcry:

Nothing new.

A very good line to defend your argument " Shia Propaganda" you write it in almost every argument. If someone replies you its a propaganda and if you talk **** its not a propaganda. And your hired Saudi friends are there to encourage you by giving thanks to every comment of yours.

A very good line to defend your argument " Shia Propaganda" you write it in almost every argument. If someone replies you its a propaganda and if you talk **** its not a propaganda. And your hired Saudi friends are there to encourage you by giving thanks to every comment of yours.

Because it is propaganda. Most of you trolls on this forum do not speak a word of Arabic let alone read it. This photo is well over 1 year old and is from Homs. The perpetrators were SHIA/ALAWIS of the Shabiha death squads. There is no REPORT whatsoever of FSA attacking any children.

So come again. You might fool the masses here but not us Arabs who know our region and world better than foreigners.

Because it is propaganda. Most of you trolls on this forum do not speak a word of Arabic let alone read it. This photo is well over 1 year old and is from Homs. The perpetrators were SHIA/ALAWIS of the Shabiha death squads. There is no REPORT whatsoever of FSA attacking any children.

So come again. You might fool the masses here but not us Arabs who know our region and world better than foreigners.

Wow a troll is calling me a troll now great. Do you have any source or a solid proof that this photo is one year old and the Shias did it?

Wow a troll is calling me a troll now great. Do you have any source or a solid proof that this photo is one year old and the Shias did it?

Did you even read what I wrote? You don't understand Arabic, you can't read it, you don't follow Arabic news or Syrian news and you basically rely on second hand sources all the time like the remaining non-Arabs here. Another user already posted a link that shows that this post is by no means recent and that this is not the work of the FSA.

Besides why don't you prove that this is the work of the FSA instead? Your fellow Shia made the claim.

Most of the Alawis are Child-Murderer supporters and will be punished severely by the Muslims of Syria. The Shabiha death squads are made up entirely by Alawis.

Do not forget this game can be played by both sides but unlike you we have videos rather than a BS article written by a white christian supremacist website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you even read what I wrote? You don't understand Arabic, you can't read it, you don't follow Arabic news or Syrian news and you basically rely on second hand sources all the time like the remaining non-Arabs here. Another user already posted a link that shows that this post is by no means recent and that this is not the work of the FSA.

Besides why don't you prove that this is the work of the FSA instead? Your fellow Shia made the claim.

Most of the Alawis are Child-Murderer supporters and will be punished severely by the Muslims of Syria. The Shabiha death squads are made up entirely by Alawis.

Yeah because you and other arabs are supporting those FSA Terrorists and Al Qaeda and you will defend them. Where's that guy posted that link in this thread? i can't find any link written in arabic

Bloody f@#$ing monsters!

How can they do this to a little child?

It is disgusting to see that certain NATO countries and its allies are actually supporting such inhuman ***** in such barbarity.

I am glad that our government did not bow down to western pressure and instead stood shoulder to shoulder against this madness, alongside rest of the BRICS.

I hope Syrian troops use the deadliest of Russian weapons to crush these demons to oblivion.

The "rebels" are now mostly the Al Qaeda types.

And for them, Asad is not the top priority now. They will likely be happy with controlling the Sunni parts of Syria and Iraq.

Yeah because you and other arabs are supporting those FSA Terrorists and Al Qaeda and you will defend them. Where's that guy posted that link in this thread? i can't find any link written in arabic

Most Muslims and Arabs including Syrians support the Syrian opposition and not Child-Murderers who rely on foreign Shia extremist terror groups and Shabiha death squads. You don't understand Arabic so what does it matter? Look in past threads where this picture has been discussed. You can find me and other Arabs posting evidence of that being a hoax and something done by the Shabiha.

In the meantime you can enjoy this. Your Shia Ba'athi Arab nationalist hero forces in action.:lol: Secular moreover.

Never knew that a self-proclaimed follower of Al-Sistani would support such individuals/regimes. Contradiction much? Tell me about it... Tells me that your hatred for Muslims and Arabs is big. But your tiny minority will not succeed like you never did.

Most Muslims and Arabs including Syrians support the Syrian opposition and not Child-Murderers who rely on foreign Shia extremist terror groups and Shabiha death squads. You don't understand Arabic so what does it matter? Look in past threads where this picture has been discussed. You can find me and other Arabs posting evidence of that being a hoax and something done by the Shabiha.

In the meantime you can enjoy this. Your Shia Ba'athi Arab nationalist hero forces in action.:lol: Secular moreover.

Never knew that a self-proclaimed follower of Al-Sistani would support such individuals/regimes. Contradiction much? Tell me about it... Tells me that your hatred for Muslims and Arabs is big. But your tiny minority will not succeed like you never did.

Who said i am supporting Shabihas? If these videos are of Shabihas then i hate them. Islam doesn't teach us to kill children or women even in war. Why would i enjoy such a ruthless act? I am not like your Al Qaeda who cuts throats in the name of Islam. No one gave you the right to call any Muslim a Kafir. Lol "your hatred for Muslims" I hate bad Muslims not the good ones, i hate the one's who kill innocent people in the name of Islam. It will succeed InshaAllah one day. Yeah i do i hate Arabs of SA not because you're anti-Shia because you people are the Biggest Discriminators in the world you treat people of Pakistan like Sh*t.

Do not forget this game can be played by both sides but unlike you we have videos rather than a BS article written by a white christian supremacist website.

What makes you think there are no videos for the FSA/Nusra side, worse videos actually.

I see some members keep repeating the Shabi7a did this @Hazzy997

Your showing everyone how you use things for your own benefit without evidence.

Who said i am supporting Shabihas? If these videos are of Shabihas then i hate them. Islam doesn't teach us to kill children or women even in war. Why would i enjoy such a ruthless act? I am not like your Al Qaeda who cuts throats in the name of Islam. No one gave you the right to call any Muslim a Kafir. Lol "your hatred for Muslims" I hate bad Muslims not the good ones, i hate the one's who kill innocent people in the name of Islam. It will succeed InshaAllah one day. Yeah i do i hate Arabs of SA not because you're anti-Shia because you people are the Biggest Discriminators in the world you treat people of Pakistan like Sh*t.

Well, you support the Child-Murderer and his most loyal forces are the Shabiha which are exclusively made up by Alawis (more or less) and are headed and controlled directly by Al-Assad.

I support FSA. Big difference between them and Al-Nusra/ISIS. But right now I would support everyone against the Child-Murderer so the conflict can end.

Besides if the Child-Murderer and dictator had left his throne like other dictators before him there would be no bloodshed and there would be no Al-Nusra or ISIS which first came to this world 1 year after the conflict started and after the slaughter of thousands of Syrians. Now he created this and they will remove him. Too bad for him.

Those Arabs you claim to hate (Saudi Arabians) belong to the same ancient land (by blood - ancestry or birth) that all the major Islamic individuals do among them Prophet Muhammad (saws) all the Prophets before him, the Ahl al-Bayt, Sahabah, Caliphs, all Arab Caliphates and their dynasties (Caliphs) most of the scholars and many others. Not to say the 12 Shia Imams you Twelvers belief in - a fundamental part of your beliefs.

In fact all those Shia clerics you see with black turbans CLAIM to descend from Hijaz an ancient region in what is now KSA. Many of them also do.

The logic of some extremist Shias is astonishing I must say.

I guess your comment also includes the oldest SHIA communities in the world found in KSA too.

I discussed with you a few times and know that you have much to learn about simple Islamic history.

Treated like "*****"? Come again? Why don't you ask all the Pakistani members here (more than a dozen) who live in KSA if they are treated as *****?

At the end of the day you are just a hypocrite that should stick to Qum and Mashhad before Makkah and Madinah.

Well, you support the Child-Murderer and his most loyal forces are the Shabiha which are exclusively made up by Alawis (more or less) and are headed and controlled directly by Al-Assad.

I support FSA. Big difference between them and Al-Nusra/ISIS. But right now I would support everyone against the Child-Murderer so the conflict can end.

Besides if the Child-Murderer and dictator had left his throne like other dictators before him there would be no bloodshed and there would be no Al-Nusra or ISIS which first came to this world 1 year after the conflict started and after the slaughter of thousands of Syrians. Now he created this and they will remove him. Too bad for him.

Those Arabs you claim to hate (Saudi Arabians) belong to the same ancient land (by blood - ancestry or birth) that all the major Islamic individuals do among them Prophet Muhammad (saws) all the Prophets before him, the Ahl al-Bayt, Sahabah, Caliphs, all Arab Caliphates and their dynasties (Caliphs) most of the scholars and many others. Not to say the 12 Shia Imams you Twelvers belief in - a fundamental part of your beliefs.

In fact all those Shia clerics you see with black turbans CLAIM to descend from Hijaz an ancient region in what is now KSA. Many of them also do.

The logic of some extremist Shias is astonishing I must say.

I guess your comment also includes the oldest SHIA communities in the world found in KSA too.

I discussed with you a few times and know that you have much to learn about simple Islamic history.

Treated like "*****"? Come again? Why don't you ask all the Pakistani members here (more than a dozen) who live in KSA if they are treated as *****?

At the end of the day you are just a hypocrite that should stick to Qum and Mashhad before Makkah and Madinah.

He is not a child murderer he is just cleaning out the Terrorism and Extremism. And i support Hezbollah not Shabihas. Why you say this all the time to defend your Saudi Arabians? and don't you compare your self to them. Were you alive at that time? No right then how can you say the 12 Imams were not from Arabs? Do you even know the names of 12 Imams?

Imaam 'Ali a.s.,
Imaam Hassan a.s.,
Imaam Hussain a.s.,
Imaam Zain ul 'Abideen a.s.,
Imaam Muhammad al Baaqir a.s.,
Imaam J'afar as Saadiq a.s.,
Imaam Musa al Kaadhim a.s.,
Imaam 'Ali ar Ridha a.s.,
Imaam Muhammad al Jawaad a.s.,
Imaam 'Ali al Haadi a.s.,
Imaam Hassan al Askari a.s.
Imaam Mehdi Aj a.s (He a.s is about to come to fight Dajjal)

The 12 Imams are from Ahl-e-Bayt a.s you jacka*s.

You don't even now the names and you are writing with your brainwashed mind. I thought you had a knowledge but no you proved me wrong this time.
Well my relatives (They're Sunni) told me about your discriminating stuff and now you'll say that they are telling a lie and spreading propaganda about us. Go home kid read the history of Islam.

Back
Top Bottom