What's new

Today Tanks Losts against People Will!

That's good. Pakistani people are happy and they should be. But people of their best friend lost to Tanks some 25 years back. Turkey is also one of Pakistan's closest friend. Pakistan cannot be happy and sad for the same action with their friends. This is called hippocracy.

@he-man @Arsalan

That's good. Pakistani people are happy and they should be. But people of their best friend lost to Tanks some 25 years back. Turkey is also one of Pakistan's closest friend. Pakistan cannot be happy and sad for the same action with their friends. This is called hippocracy.

@he-man @Arsalan
Yup, for us it is called hypocrisy and for your it is diplomacy right?
:)

Brother,

please share with me one occasion where military dictators took power, and politicians flew from Country in Pakistan.
Bro though I never mentioned that in my writing but yes that had also happened when same man sitting in PM office today left for Saudia after a deal.

Who said the seat came with an easy job?
It is something they selected to do! Not that we forced them to be there. If government share these views and are only looking for easy jobs then they are right building the roads and bridges but God help our country in that case. It never was an easy job and they should not expect it to be one or should they?

Plus dear, realize that there are no angels without demons!!
672600e4324788ca21d223420191135c.jpg

agreed brother,

but if some one think that he is not accountable to any one, then what u will do?/
did u read Hamd ur Rahmen Commission report? read it, and then you got the idea what happen in Bangladesh, but not one still not accountable for that.

Bro though I never mentioned that in my writing but yes that had also happened when same man sitting in PM office today left for Saudia after a deal.

that's what we call deal, but he left country after 18 Months, of prison, and i think its basic right of any one to save his life.
and if Saudi not stop oil supplies, NS were surely hanged.

tanks lost because they were not united . it was a small number. at the same time tanks were bombed from the skies by the F-16s flown by the same military. so don't make dramatic statements and be realistic. it was a faction of the army that rebelled not the whole of it. otherwise the results would have been different. having said that i really dont support military adventures in turkey.

that's what we call deal, but he left country after 18 Months, of prison, and i think its basic right of any one to save his life.
and if Saudi not stop oil supplies, NS were surely hanged.

That's what I mentioned Nawaz Shreef ran away in fear and Erdogan ran towards his country where he could be assassinated or arrested.

Most recently, the PM ran away just to release pressure and came back after one and a half month. His life was not at risk this time.

My point, he will repeat the same in future, if something similar happens. No one from N league will take stand and response of public will be same as two times earlier when Nawaz was kicked out of govt.

That's what I mentioned Nawaz Shreef ran away in fear and Erdogan ran towards his country where he could be assassinated or arrested.

Most recently, the PM ran away just to release pressure and came back after one and a half month. His life was not at risk this time.

My point, he will repeat the same in future, if something similar happens. No one from N league will take stand and response of public will be same as two times earlier when Nawaz was kicked out of govt.

brother,

i respectfully disagree, he left after 18 months of coup,
secondly i am not a supporter of NS, but if he have a heart surgery so its not a occasion of criticism.

when IK fall from lifter, just before elections, every political leader run to hospital as a good will gesture.

and if on that time any says, IK fall from lifter because he knew he not gone to win??

agreed brother,

but if some one think that he is not accountable to any one, then what u will do?/
did u read Hamd ur Rahmen Commission report? read it, and then you got the idea what happen in Bangladesh, but not one still not accountable for that.
Then it is the job of the concerned authorities to hold him accountable and correct his views and punish him as well. What you are saying is like the TTP think they are right killing all those innocents so since they are doing the right thing as per there views, what can we do!!

Then it is the job of the concerned authorities to hold him accountable and correct his views and punish him as well. What you are saying is like the TTP think they are right killing all those innocents so since they are doing the right thing as per there views, what can we do!!

Brother,

here not a IG of police will able to arrest the soldier, so please don't talk things which are not possible, and that situation suited them too.

Brother,

here not a IG of police will able to arrest the soldier, so please don't talk things which are not possible, and that situation suited them too.
So if this incompetance of that IG or is it a crime of soldier that IG is not able to arrest him?

AGAIN, What TTP do is right by there views so if that a justification enough?

Sir it is about time that we, our institution stop shying away from there responsibilities. It is the responsibility of the policy to arrest anyone who have committed a crime either he is a soldier of a civilian. Failure to do so is failure of police not that soldier. The government needs to address these problems. You know why they don't do that? Because they know they wont have any public support!! Why? Because they themselves are not honest and loyal to the national cause. You saw what happened in Turkey last night? A bunch of there soldiers tried the same thing but the government had the spine to deal with that. Ours will always have to bend under the burden of there own crimes and sins!

brother,

i respectfully disagree, he left after 18 months of coup,
secondly i am not a supporter of NS, but if he have a heart surgery so its not a occasion of criticism.

when IK fall from lifter, just before elections, every political leader run to hospital as a good will gesture.

and if on that time any says, IK fall from lifter because he knew he not gone to win??

Of course I am not insisting on agree with me.

The thing is, he left the country and ran away. Whether after one day or one year, doesn't count, and he had left the very second day if he could but was not allowed.

I know some very good heart institution in Pakistan, that compete with any international facility. One is in MH Rawalpindi, AFIC.

Bro I never pointed finger at you as N league supporter, but when they see pointed fingers at Nawaz Shreef their answer is only one: Imran Khan. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom