What's new

Today is Roza in Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa - Local Mosque Announces

You people knows the funniest part ??? they skip the 29th Shahban & directly goes to Ramazan ...

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah :rofl:

SMR is right ... what can you expect from Mullahas

^^^^ LOL @ yr Halal Commette :lol: There are Angels from the Sky in that NA AHAL COMETTE ?

Well Ulema from every sect participate in Roohat Hilal committee .. so its necessary for nation's harmony & tell me that where the hell is 29th shaban gone ????

Govt should banned the Mullahs of Masjid Qasim khan from ordering to people of KP.

Well Ulema from every sect participate in Roohat Hilal committee .. so its necessary for nation's harmony & tell me that where the hell is 29th shaban gone ????

:lol: I know those UL AMMA MUFTI MUNIB AND COmpany :lol: and for Shaban 29

The Prophet took care in determining shaban because one can count 29 days and watch for the crescent of Ramadan or complete 30 days .
(A month can be 29 days and it can be 30 days. So, fast when you see the crescent and break your fast when you see it. If it is obscure to you then complete the count of thirty days”)

We Celebrate Shaban 1 day before YR NA AHAL COMETTE as ussual they didnt saw the moon.

If others are so incompetent
Maybe we should ask mullah Omar for his direction eh????? :D:D:D

Anyways the Rosa here starts today ending at around 3:03..
Ramadan Mubarak people

Abdur-rahman bin zayd bin Al-Khattab said that a number of Sahaba reported that the Messenger said “Fast when you can see it, break your fast when you can see it and keep the day count for sighting. If it is obscure to you then complete thirty days and if just two Muslims witnesses testify that they saw it then fast or break your fast.

Now wait let me Eat my Sehri :D

Some one should tell these mullas that they better stop worshipping SaudiArabia & start worshipping real God ALLAH. For God sake they love everything about Arabia whether it is good or not they want to implement in Pakistan. Wahabiesm, Stoning, ban on girl's schools etc & issues like Ramadan & Eid too.

WTH is wrong with you guys ? If there are Sahadats then what more you people want ?

Aisha said “The messenger was more concerned about determining the beginning of shaban than other months. He would then fast at the sighting of the crescent of Ramadan. If it were obscure, he would count 30days of shaban and then fast”

(Sunan Abu Dawud and Musnad Ahmad, Imam al-hakim, at-dhahabi, Albani declare this Sahih hadith)

Abu hurayrah reported that the Messenger said “Start counting for Ramadan from the crescent of Shaban”

(Sunan At-Tirmidhi and Mustadrak Al-Hakim, Imam Albani declares this Sahih hadith)

-One or Two witness needed to establish the sighting

The ulema agree that two trustworthy witness are sufficient to establish a crescent sighting

Abdur-rahman bin zayd bin Al-Khattab said that a number of Sahaba reported that the Messenger said “Fast when you can see it, break your fast when you can see it and keep the day count for sighting. If it is obscure to you then complete thirty days and if just two Muslims witnesses testify that they saw it then fast or break your fast.

(Musnad Ahmad, Sunan Nasai, Sunan Daraqutni, Imam Albani declares this Sahih hadith)

READ BEFORE POSTING HERE !!
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=267611617745&topic=15398

so the shaban crescent, is also seen one day before in KP?? or is it the same as rest of pakistan??

Don't feed the troll, I am sure "Pukhtoon" is not Pakistani.

Tum Shayed Jumaat ki namaz Indian Molvi keh peeche parthe ho ? or ghar main se he koi molvi hai ya pir parthe he nahi ho ? Stop yr nonsense haat keh saare fingers baraber nahi hote.

Back
Top Bottom