What's new

Today is Roza in Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa - Local Mosque Announces

every year its the same story.....

even in Sudan, people arent so confused over such a BASIC BLOODY THING

every year its the same story.....

even in Sudan, people arent so confused over such a BASIC BLOODY THING

They have just publicity greed, nothing else.. I dont know, why don't they follow the 95% of population. These type of mullahs are resultants of 72 / 73 school of thoughts in Islam.

the roheit e hilaal committee (apart from his joker chairman), is agreed by all the sects.. (at least they are in agreement on one thing), so why to make derh eent ki masjid.

Question is why they will tell us that they have not seen moon if moon was visible to any member in the committe in different cities of pakistan? And let suppose they are lying to us without any reasons then i think they will face the consequences of it infront of Allah and common pakistani will not get any punishement for it. I am sure jana and pukhtoon also did not see moon from their own eyes and rely on others. So what is difference between showing trust on chand bibi or showing trust on members of huge committe who spread all over the pakistan for moon sighting?

Question is why they will tell us that they have not seen moon if moon was visible to any member in the committe in different cities of pakistan? And let suppose they are lying to us without any reasons then i think they will face the consequences of it infront of Allah and common pakistan will not get any punishement for it. I am sure jana and pukhtoon also did not see moon from their own eyes and rely on others. So what is difference between showing trust on chand bibi or showing trust on members of huge committe who spread all over the pakistan for moon sighting?

Exactly... if these mullahs get united, no one can harm muslim, till then musalmaan pit'ta raha hai, pit'ta rahay ga...

Exactly... if these mullahs get united, no one can harm muslim, till then musalmaan pit'ta raha hai, pit'ta rahay ga...

Agree but they dont have brain to think about unity. .Dude is it coincidence that these peoples always see moon same day when it is visible in saudia arabia? Secondly remember some madrassa with specific sect get funded from saudia arabia to spread its version of islam :)

the whole f*cking point of praying side by side, fasting at the same time --- is for unity of Muslims observing their obligations

these losers are just another case of ''everyone look at me, im right...rest are wrong''

Agree but they dont have brain to think about unity. .Dude is it coincidence that these peoples always see moon same day when it is visible in saudia arabia? Secondly remember some madrassa with specific sect get funded from saudia arabia to spread its version of islam :)

Yes, I have seen people arguing that Saudia is the place from where Islam Originated, so we should follow saudia... I simply ask them, why dont you follow the Namaz timings of Saudia as well?

foreign funded madrassas of Iran and Saudi Arabia should be dismantled completely in Pakistan; except perhaps those that are registered with Federal and Provincial government --and whose literature and curriculum is very closely monitored by honest, non-corruptible local officials.

Yes, I have seen people arguing that Saudia is the place from where Islam Originated, so we should follow saudia... I simply ask them, why dont you follow the Namaz timings of Saudia as well?
I have alot of respect for saudia arabia for many reasons but that dont mean you must follow them blindly..if that is the case then jana should be banned from driving lol and pukhtoon should be banned having sexy avatar without shirt :D

foreign funded madrassas of Iran and Saudi Arabia should be dismantled completely in Pakistan; except perhaps those that are registered with Federal and Provincial government --and whose literature and curriculum is very closely monitored by honest, non-corruptible local officials.

I don't know why they target Pakistan...Iran funds to impose shia ideology, saudia funds to impose wahabi ideolgy... What the hell is wrong with them? if they want people to follow their ideologies then they should give open immigration for all......

Further regarding madressahs, every thing which is in black and white should be approved before it is sold / distributed. and cameras should be installed in every madressah... and especially in molvi's home... :angry:

I don't know why they target Pakistan...Iran funds to impose shia ideology, saudia funds to impose wahabi ideolgy... What the hell is wrong with them? if they want people to follow their ideologies then they should give open immigration for all......

Further regarding madressahs, every thing which is in black and white should be approved before it is sold / distributed. and cameras should be installed in every madressah... and especially in molvi's home... :angry:

In Iran's case, expand ''influence'' by using an Islamic sect for political purposes (a policy i take STRONG exception to)

In Saudis case -- well, they sh*t bricks because of the very same wahhabis they support. They prefer to export their problems to other countries. That's why some of the Saudi mujahideen in Afghanistan (who could hardly even aim a gun straight) were (indirectly) told not to return back to the Kingdom. They became stateless.

Assalam alaikum

Agree with u brother all the way ( though i love arabs and didnot have any problem with iranians either ), why we let these ppl drive us?

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

Agree with u brother all the way ( though i love arabs and didnot have any problem with iranians either ), why we let these ppl drive us?

TARIQ

Waleykum Salaam, Tariq.

we dont (and shouldnt) have problems with them....but some things they (their government) does are proving to be very problematic for Pakistan.

and it will take strong leadership with intact balls in their sacks to voice their concerns and correct these problems.....you would think they would have addressed these things even 5-10 years ago, but the leadership is too rudderless, too shameless, too stupid and definitely too apathetic to do anything about it

lala pakhtoon

aj ka chand dekha tha?
mara tum logon ne naswar k zoor par chand nikala hai warna kal pehla roza banta hai.

Back
Top Bottom