What's new

today i got a call from TTP for ransom

hello dear defence.pk members
today I got a call from Afghanistan number when receive the call the person introduce himself as TTP representative and said how are you I am from ttp and we need donation for children and women killed by Pakistani forces and I will call you after two days you have to come and cross Pakistan border and enter Afghanistan border near torkham we will welcome you for donation but it was more of a ransom then donation appeal. so my question is how to tackle this situation should I call ispr or lodge a police FIR but number was not even Pakistani it was Afghanistan sim. looking forward for your suggestion.
Its a prank . Mostley played by some refugee in camp..
You can tell him to come and s .u.c.k..your . Trump..

may be I hope so

Imran Bhai complaint ossi time logde ki hai mein ne on the safer side
bus ye acha kiya warna kon samjhata phiry unko baad main yaar .

or BTW yahan to bary bary gernal karnal ab jan gay is thread se ke ye masla hai . :lol:

bus ye acha kiya warna kon samjhata phiry unko baad main yaar .

or BTW yahan to bary bary gernal karnal ab jan gay is thread se ke ye masla hai . :lol:
pata nahin mujh ghareeb ka number kahan se mila inhein

pata nahin mujh ghareeb ka number kahan se mila inhein
bhai pakistan main data secure nhi ap 100 rupee main nadra data le sakty hain . apko fiker nhi kerni chayee ye prank hoty hain lootny ke . ye real TTP nhi hain but better stay safe ap ne complain ker di to complain ka number ka kuch to liya hoga ?

bhai pakistan main data secure nhi ap 100 rupee main nadra data le sakty hain . apko fiker nhi kerni chayee ye prank hoty hain lootny ke . ye real TTP nhi hain but better stay safe ap ne complain ker di to complain ka number ka kuch to liya hoga ?

Complaint ka koi number nahin liya bus kaha hum ne complaint forward ker di aap befikr rahe ab [emoji3]

Do you think you are very important as TTP would considered you for a deal.:nana:

Call ISI chief immediately. :sarcastic:

Do you think you are very important as TTP would considered you for a deal.:nana:

Call ISI chief immediately. :sarcastic:
I don't think i am that important. But they are greedy dogs expect anythig from them

I don't think i am that important. But they are greedy dogs expect anythig from them

i think they better knew you are not the official representative of Pakistani gov. :coffee: Go and sleep tight instead of wasting time here.

best is to inform the authorities , FIA , ISI , or MI ..

Maybe they are a gang pretending to be a high-profile outfit ? In either case, involve your local government and then find your most powerful friend from the armed forces who can support you. May God deliver Pakistan from the forces of chaos.

Take it to the authorities bro, but I do think it is a low level criminal, nothing more.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom