What's new

today i got a call from TTP for ransom

@OP

Not a single leaf falls without the Will of your Creator
If something wrong is meant for you, you cannot escape it. And if nothing is to come, then no one can harm you.

Keep that faith and relax and don't pay heed to the advise of weaker souls.
If I were you I'll that TTP fella what scum he was and stand my ground. If death is an outcome then it's already written and I cannot escape it. So why not die like a man? Instead of running around like a girly as some are suggesting...

When was the last time we Muslims started fearing fellow men more than the all powerful creator? Can death if written not come in Lahore, or Newyork, or an underground bunker?

Pre-ordination /Allah’ will is a very complex subject and often completely misunderstood.

If every action was pre-ordained, then why in Islam there is the concept of punishment by the courts. In other words, if I shoot you, it was the Allah’s will, why should I be executed for carrying out what is already ordained?
Changez Khan killed nearly 30-million Muslims, you mean to say that it was the will of Allah and Israel is killing innocent Palestinians because the Almighty has already willed it so!

It is true that the will of the Almighty is supreme but Allah also gave “Freedom of action” to individuals otherwise there would be no reason for the day of judgement.

Getting a threatening call from killers is a serious matter. No need to panic but prudence demands precautionary measures.

@OP

Not a single leaf falls without the Will of your Creator
If something wrong is meant for you, you cannot escape it. And if nothing is to come, then no one can harm you.

Keep that faith and relax and don't pay heed to the advise of weaker souls.
If I were you I'll that TTP fella what scum he was and stand my ground. If death is an outcome then it's already written and I cannot escape it. So why not die like a man? Instead of running around like a girly as some are suggesting...

When was the last time we Muslims started fearing fellow men more than the all powerful creator? Can death if written not come in Lahore, or Newyork, or an underground bunker?

Bear with the audio as it blanks out but in this the Sheik explains a bit about destiny...
@niaz as well

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom