What's new

today i got a call from TTP for ransom

ada karachi Pindi shift hochuka hey bakaya karachi aur baki ka pakistan lahore yaan islamabad shift hojaye ...
Karachi is safe now thanks to rangers..

Every main entry point and almost every neighbourhood has a rangers post...

Rangers patrol the areas and have emergency number to call/report/complain...

Even last night they fked a suicide bomber trying to enter the city.

In Karachi they used to send a letter and bullet with it to pay for “protection”... now they are getting the bullets... and have either been killed,arrested or ran away to other cities or abroad...

may be I hope so

Imran Bhai complaint ossi time logde ki hai mein ne on the safer side
It’s just a scare tactic ... probably some asshole..

Why would some arsehole expect a sane Pakistani to cross torkham and hand over money to them!

If it was for real .. you’d probably recieve a much more “real” reminder.

But you have done an excellent job by reporting it...

But don’t just report to ISPR but also NACTA or other relevant authorities.. if not police than those related to military .. I’m sure they have advertised numbers for public to report any suspicious activity or crime etc..

dont stick to ISPR only, Involve local CTD, Cyber crime and other depts.

Take care.

Report to Army 1st than local authorities
Just to be on safe side dont go posting on social media as if will just cause headache and somebody might try to take advantage of that
Even if somebody did a prank call instead of panicking and over reacting would say just take some safety measures make sure everybody stays close by and dont let kids go out alone keep eye your outer premises.

even if it was prank call let authorities do there job and teach him a lesson

Karachi is safe now thanks to rangers..

Every main entry point and almost every neighbourhood has a rangers post...

Rangers patrol the areas and have emergency number to call/report/complain...

Even last night they fked a suicide bomber trying to enter the city.

In Karachi they used to send a letter and bullet with it to pay for “protection”... now they are getting the bullets... and have either been killed,arrested or ran away to other cities or abroad...

It’s just a scare tactic ... probably some asshole..

Why would some arsehole expect a sane Pakistani to cross torkham and hand over money to them!

If it was for real .. you’d probably recieve a much more “real” reminder.

But you have done an excellent job by reporting it...

But don’t just report to ISPR but also NACTA or other relevant authorities.. if not police than those related to military .. I’m sure they have advertised numbers for public to report any suspicious activity or crime etc..
Most probably it is a prank by his friend or estrange fallow ...max it will be from low life Afghan scum living nearby ...using Afghan sim card.

@OP

Not a single leaf falls without the Will of your Creator
If something wrong is meant for you, you cannot escape it. And if nothing is to come, then no one can harm you.

Keep that faith and relax and don't pay heed to the advise of weaker souls.
If I were you I'll that TTP fella what scum he was and stand my ground. If death is an outcome then it's already written and I cannot escape it. So why not die like a man? Instead of running around like a girly as some are suggesting...

When was the last time we Muslims started fearing fellow men more than the all powerful creator? Can death if written not come in Lahore, or Newyork, or an underground bunker?

@karakoram

My Pakistani roommate told me that his friend was not so lucky. He was kidnapped and held for for ransom for three days. This happened in Karachi about 18 years back. His in-laws paid ransom money and got him out. He thinks someone in the neighbourhood informed the criminal elements that he was coming from US.

PS: I don't know how true it was because he also believes that jews were involved in 9/11 attacks.:D:D

@karakoram

My Pakistani roommate told me that his friend was not so lucky. He was kidnapped and held for for ransom for three days. This happened in Karachi about 18 years back. His in-laws paid ransom money and got him out. He thinks someone in the neighbourhood informed the criminal elements that he was coming from US.

PS: I don't know how true it was because he also believes that jews were involved in 9/11 attacks.:D:D
there is a difference between the situation now and 18 years ago
btw he claims he got calls from across the border so this could be very different and dangerous case
and crossing border into afghanistan would be worst idea

no one can help you in this case. the caller might not be calling you from afghanistan. a software is available through which any caller can change the number displayed on the receiver's phone. now these people can call anyone through any number they want and pakistani cyber crime investigation department (like all other departments) is useless and primitive . they have no technology to trace such calls. better keep your cell off and change your number. this is pakistan and dont expect any institution to come to your help and guidance.

FIA isnt very efficient in such type of cases. but still make it official. once you report to them then they will start narrating long stories of such cases and then in the end they will say it is very difficult to get the culprit.
Agreed. Apps like Primo help you to hide your immediate contact number and will show a fake number of a foreign country while calling someone.

ada karachi Pindi shift hochuka hey bakaya karachi aur baki ka pakistan lahore yaan islamabad shift hojaye ...

Adhi kashmir colony bhi shift ho jaye na tou bc pindi islamabad main chalne ki jaga na bache....:azn:

Jitna bara Lahore hai Utna to sirf Hamara Gulistan e Johar hai.

A
erial view of Gulistan e Johar Karachi

Cfro8YyXEAErnTP.jpg

@OP

If something wrong is meant for you, you cannot escape it. And if nothing is to come, then no one can harm you.

If I were you I'll that TTP fella what scum he was and stand my ground. If death is an outcome then it's already written and I cannot escape it. So why not die like a man? Instead of running around like a girly as some are suggesting...

When was the last time we Muslims started fearing fellow men more than the all powerful creator? Can death if written not come in Lahore, or Newyork, or an underground bunker?

Are you an idiot
@OP

You are an idiot.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom