What's new

To whom does the term 'Aryan' belong?

:laugh: go through the thread and findout the bharati claiming based on some CIA factbook link that 25% are dravidians and 75% India is aryan.

ok ok guys let me give you the statement that

All HINDUS are Aryans so now be happy.

Do you even know about this 72% and 25%. :cuckoo:

Only one part of the land. Fact is that Indo-European influence in India has established itself due to elite dominance. Aryan has never been part of India's national identity.

Do you have any proof or are you typing whatever comes to your mind?

That is what I say. Iranians always called themselves Iranian (i.e. Aryans), and has been part of our national identity ever since.

That's because all Indians do not consider themselves as Aryan. The term Aryan does not have a racial connotation. Arya is described in Rig Veda as people who follow the vedic religion and speak Sanskrit and literal meaning is 'noble'. People who didn't follow vedas were termed non-arya.

Only one part of the land. Fact is that Indo-European influence in India has established itself due to elite dominance. Aryan has never been part of India's national identity.

A huge part, much larger than Iran. Your assertion of a fact is just that, an assertion with zero proof.

A huge part, much larger than Iran. Your assertion of a fact is just that, an assertion with zero proof.

Much larger than Iran? Not even close. And Bangalore is way out of reach of Aryavarta or traditional Aryan presence in India. You guys have nothing to do with Aryans.

It is difficult to tell now whether tiger was being mentioned by vagr or babr,or they designated wolves by those name .But it seems to be odd the Rgvedics did not even mentioned it.On the other hand,lion known to Indo-Iranians before they got separated finds profound presence in Rgveda.

Very odd that the Rg veda didn't mention it but not encountering the tiger could not be the reason because tigers were spread out in a much longer realm. The word Simha might have been used for both the lion & the tiger, some archaeologists like American archaeologist Mark Kenoyer suggests that it was probably used for the tiger rather than the lion. A mystery sure but certainly does no prove that the people of the Rg veda were not familiar with the animal or that they were not in the gangetic plains.

Much larger than Iran? Not even close. And Bangalore is way out of reach of Aryavarta or traditional Aryan presence in India. You guys have nothing to do with Aryans.

Those central asians like Sythians, etc. and probably their older cousins Aryans themselves were packed with R1a1a.

R1a1a_distribution.png

And from the map Pakistan and N. India are also packed with it too.

So it's not just a linguistic thing.

R1a1a is not necessarily an Aryan haplogroup.

It's pretty much what nomadic Central Asians like the Scythians and probably their older cousins are packed with.

The whole Indo-European thing isn't just linguistic. But from Eastern Europe to India a group of people invaded and took up local wives, raped, whatever..

Much larger than Iran? Not even close.

Add a large portion of Pakistan into the whole of N.India & try again.

And Bangalore is way out of reach of Aryavarta or traditional Aryan presence in India. You guys have nothing to do with Aryans.

:lol: You are really silly if you think that I care about who calls themselves what. I'm talking about what is known, I don't think "Aryans" were in anyways a special people.:rofl: After all it includes people like you, certainly not an elite club.

Add a large portion of Pakistan into the whole of N.India & try again.

We talked about Aryavarta, which is definitely not larger than Iran.

You are really silly if you think that I care about who calls themselves what. I'm talking about what is known, I don't think "Aryans" were in anyways a special people.:rofl: After all it includes people like you, certainly not an elite club.

Who talked about them being special? Not me.

Those central asians like Sythians, etc. and probably their older cousins Aryans themselves were packed with R1a1a.

R1a1a_distribution.png

And from the map Pakistan and N. India are also packed with it too.

So it's not just a linguistic thing.

Here is a more accurate map... showing the highest concentration of r1a1a in Pakistan:
52bcds.jpg

Another not so detailed map:
2wq4wnn.jpg

Throughout history world had known your country as Persia. It was during Pehlavis in 1930s you adopted the name Iran.
Well its not our problem that world (western country ) decided to call our country to what greece called our country for more than 2000 year we called our country Iran and pahlavi dynasty simply asked the world to call us by what we called ourselves . We didnt wanted our country to have several name

Back
Top Bottom