What's new

To whom does the term 'Aryan' belong?

It's accurate.

fig-6-1-2.jpg

genetika_genetics_magyar_r1a1a.jpg

First map is from some indian sourcr priya darshi.. second show south india having r1a1a... and second one yeah right.. u telling me tht n,india and india as a whole has more R1A1 than Pakistan... rest... dnt want to say anything... before someone labels me as a racist or anything..

Here is another... plus mine are much more detailed:

35088lt.jpg

52bcds.jpg

Another not so detailed map:
2wq4wnn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

First map is from some indian sourcr priya darshi.. second show south india having r1a1a... and second one yeah right.. u telling me tht n,india and india as a whole has more R1A1 than Pakistan... rest... dnt want to say anything... before someone labels me as a racist or anything..

Here is another... plus mine are much more detailed:

35088lt.jpg

52bcds.jpg

Another not so detailed map:
2wq4wnn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

DF

52bcds.jpg

This image you showed has Eastern Europe with almost nothing. This makes no sense, they're alway represented with it.

Yes, some people in the Deccan has it. What's the big deal in that?

5031c024012f.jpg

800px-Distribution_Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.svg.png

DF

52bcds.jpg

This image you showed has Eastern Europe with almost nothing. This makes no sense, they're alway represented with it.

Yes, some people in the Deccan has it. What's the big deal in that?

Thts bcoz its about the region not the entire world... lol some people ... seriously?

That is because this pic shows the frequency distribution of Y-DNA haplogroup R1a1-M17. In Eastern Europe there are different variations (M207).

As regards these genetic studies, it is more the diversity within haplogroups that indicates place of origin, rather than fraction of population.

@ExtraOdinary there are internal war between greys and also external war between greys, reptilians and humanoids.... As u asked internal than i will explain internal war.... The tall greys are white grey human skin but grey alien appearence are the one rules america.... While zetans from zeticula 1 and 2 are enemy of planet earth. The zetan greys are brutal.... However they are few zetan greys who were against exprimenting on humans. This few zetan greys met world leaders in a secret meeting and decided to help humans.... When the zetan greys came to know about few rebel zetans than they started killing the few good zetans. Their spaceships been attacked and now majority of good zetans have been eliminated by Zetans greys.... The tall greys keeps an eye on zetan greys.... While our Ashtar Galactic federation of light are against tall greys but our guru Arcturians forced us all to sign peace deal when Tall greys warned they will harm humans if humanoids dont stop attacking them.... So now we are neutral to Tall greys.... But we attacks zetans and reptilians.... Read about our enemy Zetan greys here....
Grey Aliens: where are they from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom