What's new

To Web Administrator

Ok. Let me know if it happens again.
10:33 am
20 minutes later the same problem again....
I just got that message again.

10:43am
10 minutes after making the last post I got the error message again.

10:49am
Another error message.

Last edited:
Ok. Let me know if it happens again.

Happened to me as well when I tried logging on to the site earlier. I suspected that an Indian member who was banned may have collapsed the site. Seems that I was wrong :D

@WebMaster and Administrators. Please also give me a handsome rank. I need the increase in pension benefits since my current rank is very lowly. :D

You have found yourself in some luck sir.Being a Brigadier here at Defence.pk , it never comes easy.Takes a lot of Tank rolling.:D

She
rMan ...? Isn't it?:D

You have found yourself in some luck sir.Being a Brigadier here at Defence.pk , it never comes easy.Takes a lot of Tank rolling.:D

She
rMan ...? Isn't it?:D

I'm not a Brigadier in the military section. I'm in charge of the mess hall. No food for you for a week Major ! Keep the She Man (oops Sherman) for yourself :D

@WebMaster

Please urgently take a look at this thread in the GH section of the forum below and take appropriate action.

https://defence.pk/threads/the-serial-double-user-and-troll-iran-1802.353622/

A several times permanently banned Farsi troll and double user is reporting my excellent threads and posts for no reason whatsoever time and time again and that of other users in the threads that I have linked to in that above thread.

Prevent the vandal from vandalizing.

@Horus seems to be unable to track the user who is reporting the posts and threads down but this troll with no life was doing the same yesterday under this username;

@IRAN 1802

It is undoubtedly the same individual under a new username.

Now permanently banned I believe but he has made dozens of other users before and is probably using a new user right now while reporting my threads and posts.

Thank you in advance.

P.S: He is very likely to report this post as well if he sees it.

Last edited:
@WebMaster enable this feature for all Indians
the forum software(masquerading as webmaster) gave me a warning for telling rescue ranger that OP has commited crime against English language. And gave me a -ve point in another thread(pretending to be ranger this time).
I tell you this is the beginning of terminator type machines.. :coffee:

It's the gremlins i tell you, them gremlins are EVIL!

Back on topic, yes getting the same warning. Also OP ranks are meaningless, it's the content that matters.

The multiple ID troll is banned again, along with the function disabled. HA waste of time.

Thank you brother.

May I ask you if you can restore all of my posts and that of other users that he reported for no reason in those following threads below?

"Makkah and Madinah News and Updates" | Page 11

SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUNDS RISE AND SHINE IN THE GCC (WEALTH WORTH OVER USD 2 TRILLION)

KSA taps the sun to meet a third of its energy needs | Page 3

Paleolithic tombs discovered in Yemen

He also deleted @sreekumar 's post in that above mentioned thread about paleolithic tombs in Yemen and ancient mummies.

As well as my recent post in this thread below and that of @Lord Zen

Arabic Music (modern, traditional, poems, anasheed, dua etc.) | Page 7

Also lastly please restore my and other users posts in this thread below as he has reported the entire thread and my posts.

BBC Documentary - An Arab Islamic History of Europe | Page 3

Thanks in advance and sorry for bothering you and the moderation team but sadly I did not ask for this troll to run riot.

P.S.: He might have reported other threads and posts that I am unaware of. Is there any chance of you to see which posts he has deleted under the username that he used yesterday to cause havoc? I must say that I have never experienced anything similar.

@Horus @Jango @Jungibaaz @Emmie @Manticore @Chak Bamu @jaibi @T-Faz @waz etc. please take a look at this post and help Webby out if possible.

@WebMaster

Last edited:
@WebMaster
A Path to peace
I would like you to read the first page and read the posts your moderators made.. and then tell me who should moderate them... there is a reason i told you to moderate it.

Back
Top Bottom