What's new

To the Chinese here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. According to all the Chinese and many Pakistanis in this forum, the only America is a white-America. Any non-whites that are treated decently and with respect by white Americans are merely props to keep up the facade of a multi-racial and multi-ethnic America. According to all the Chinese, many Pakistanis, and many Indians on this forum, non-white US citizens are at least tolerated or at best pets for white Americans.

I take great pleasure in seeing any Chinese, Pakistani, or Indian on this forum make my origin an issue in any discussion whenever he find his arguments challenged. He -- whoever he is -- believes the US is a racist country but is completely blind to his own latent racism. I always wonder how the Pakistani-Americans, the Indian-Americans, or the Chinese-Americans feels whenever they see such insulting comments, considering they are usually passive about it. My origin is evocative to many and I get a kick out of it.

What a load of self-indulgent twaddle.

You are one of the worst bigots on this forum.

That's because you judge Americans by their ethnic background or religious affiliation. In any number of discussions about American Muslims, your entire debating strategy was to compare America with Muslim countries. Your premise was that Muslim Americans should only expect rights commensurate with Muslim countries.

The supreme irony is that you are such a consummate bigot that you don't even realize why your line of thinking is wrong. I enjoy the irony f a consummate bigot like you complaining about others.

Never said Kissinger had 'bad' English. Now I wonder who really have a comprehension problem. :lol:

The one with comprehension (and memory) problems would be YOU.

This is what you wrote

Any English major would have great joy taking apart Henry Kissinger as he speaks

Only a bigot like you would have trouble seeing past Kissinger's accent and hearing the words he speaks.

I could pick apart Kissinger easily.

You couldn't pick apart a shelled walnut. Your ignorance on all subjects outside the cut-and-paste world has been shown over and over.

whether it is the NBA or the US State Dept

This is where you demonstrate your incompetence once again. An NBA player is not expected to be an accomplished communicator. A statesman, especially a "high ranking" diplomat, as this guys claims to be, is expected to be.

And we are not talking about spoken speech but written prose. Once again, the issue is not typos. It is the use of words which are laughably wrong in the context.

So comically wrong that the writer wouldn't pass a high school English exam.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, the accent aside, speaks English with poor grammar, but you would not recognize it by watching his movies or when he gave speeches in front of the California legislature when he was The Governator.

I do not care if he is a real retired US diplomat or not.

I would not stoop so low as to use English as a condition to take someone seriously on an anonymous Internet forum accessible by anyone in the world. I work with managers and supervisors from Singapore and their English is no better than the people's here.

lok it may be interesting for you to know i actually met with arnie once in Germany before he became governator...

Nice guy, and yea its hard to hear what hes saying...

I don't know what is his origin, but have you heard of Bobby Jindal, Governor of Louisiana and the Vice Chairman of the Republican Governors Association? He is of Indian origin, so does that mean he is lesser American?

Um, where exactly did I say someone working for government will be any lesser american? But if you're going with bobby jindal example, he won't come here with account "ex-us-governor" and rant here.

What a load of self-indulgent twaddle.

You are one of the worst bigots on this forum.

That's because you judge Americans by their ethnic background or religious affiliation. In any number of discussions about American Muslims, your entire debating strategy was to compare America with Muslim countries. Your premise was that Muslim Americans should only expect rights commensurate with Muslim countries.

The supreme irony is that you are such a consummate bigot that you don't even realize why your line of thinking is wrong. I enjoy the irony f a consummate bigot like you complaining about others.

The one with comprehension (and memory) problems would be YOU.

This is what you wrote

Only a bigot like you would have trouble seeing past Kissinger's accent and hearing the words he speaks.

You couldn't pick apart a shelled walnut. Your ignorance on all subjects outside the cut-and-paste world has been shown over and over.

This is where you demonstrate your incompetence once again. An NBA player is not expected to be an accomplished communicator. A statesman, especially a "high ranking" diplomat, as this guys claims to be, is expected to be.

And we are not talking about spoken speech but written prose. Once again, the issue is not typos. It is the use of words which are laughably wrong in the context.

ahigh profile diplomats don't go visit pakistani public forum to rant about what happens there. They'd be speaking at seminars, colleges, schools etc

@Chak Bamu why hasn't this thread been locked? The OP is accusing pretty much all Chinese members of the forum. This thread is also qualified as a rant one, which goes against forum's rules.

ahigh profile diplomats don't go visit pakistani public forum to rant about what happens there. They'd be speaking at seminars, colleges, schools etc

@Chak Bamu why hasn't this thread been locked? The OP is accusing pretty much all Chinese members of the forum. This thread is also qualified as a rant one, which goes against forum's rules.
You forgot @CENTCOM
Anyway, dude you are one of the more sensible poster around here. Why do you have to go ad-hominem on him. If you have problem with the OP's views then counter them, not him.

You forgot @CENTCOM
Anyway, dude you are one of the more sensible poster around here. Why do you have to go ad-hominem on him. If you have problem with the OP's views then counter them, not him.

The greatone strikes again:D

@greatone
U might wanna check angara a5,,specifically the upper stage to know why russians are limited in max weight to gto;)

Who said anything about the K-man's accent ? :lol:

If I wanted to bring up Kissinger's accent, I would have mentioned accent.

This is where it is hard for the Americans here to take you seriously about your claim to be such a 'worldly' man. Anyone who is employed by the diplomatic corps of any country is considered a diplomat, even if he/she would never appears in front of the cameras and speaks for his/her country. The vast majority of diplomats are unknown to the public of their own countries. How they talk among themselves, in speech or written, would not be reflected in official statements or documents. Look at B43 for a good example. When speaking off paper, the man can be as clumsy as any redneck, but anyone who had ever dealt with him in private can testify that Bush is highly intelligent, inquisitive, and does not suffer fools. The current US Vice President Joe Biden is an event better example of who is supposed to be an 'accomplished communicator' according to his position but would fail your petty nitpicking English test.

You are a small minded man. Entertaining, nevertheless.

This thread is a total mess. Even after the OP, a false-flagging Hindu troll, got exposed and ran away, this thread is still being kept alive by a brainwashed refugee who thinks his white colleagues respect him, when in reality they probably despise being in the presence of that "gook". What a total farce.

The greatone strikes again:D

@greatone
U might wanna check angara a5,,specifically the upper stage to know why russians are limited in max weight to gto;)
Oh not again. My reply was deleted by the mods LOL (not surprisingly;):D). I have forgotten it now but I'll still try to piece it together and reply to you in a minute (without all the cuss words:lol:)

BTW you have to quote @The Great One, not @greatone

Who said anything about the K-man's accent ? :lol:

If I wanted to bring up Kissinger's accent, I would have mentioned accent..

YOU wrote that Kissinger had bad English which would be picked apart by an English major, and even yourself (which is a hilarity in and of itself).

When YOU got caught out in this idiotic comment, you ran dancing all over the place.

There is nothing wrong with Kissinger's English, except to a bigot like yourself who would fail to hear his words.

This is where it is hard for the Americans here to take you seriously about your claim to be such a 'worldly' man. Anyone who is employed by the diplomatic corps of any country is considered a diplomat, even if he/she would never appears in front of the cameras and speaks for his/her country. The vast majority of diplomats are unknown to the public of their own countries. How they talk among themselves, in speech or written, would not be reflected in official statements or documents. Look at B43 for a good example. When speaking off paper, the man can be as clumsy as any redneck, but anyone who had ever dealt with him in private can testify that Bush is highly intelligent, inquisitive, and does not suffer fools. The current US Vice President Joe Biden is an event better example of who is supposed to be an 'accomplished communicator' according to his position but would fail your petty nitpicking English test..

Don't even dream of representing Americans. The ONLY thing you represent is the extreme right wing bigots, most of whom, ironically, would spit on you just as soon as on an Arab or a Muslim.

Your silly comment -- I notice you didn't try and pull the NBA nonsense again -- misses the point that Presidents and VPs are not appointed for their English skills. They are elected based on their campaigning abilities. For you to blabber about Obama's or Bush's English proficiency is just as idiotic as you blabbering about NBA players or Arnold.

The hilarity is that you STILL haven't a clue what the discussion is about. The guy claims to be a high level diplomat, not some lowly peon, who has access to top level secret information destined for the President.

I don't expect you t have any clue what the discussion is about and why senior diplomats are expected to have excellent communication skills. It is completely out of your cut-and-paste world.

You are a small minded man. Entertaining, nevertheless.

The only thing small here is your understanding of the concepts involved.

The English language proficiency is relevant because of the posters claimed background and it is legitimate to dissect his demonstrated abilities.

We don't expect senior career diplomats to be poets or master wordsmiths, but we certainly expect them to pass a high school English test.

Indeed he can be of Indian origin. But the way he talks, he may never have been what he claims to be.

And I know, many pakistanis hate me here and call me Indian or pakistan hater. But when there is sufficient evidence, we can start to doubt what he claims. The way he talks does not resemble state dept language and also portrays his interest of India.

Finally, well you could for NSA so you'd know. From what I've read, many ex senior officials, as as the cabinet and ex president, they do have access to former and upcoming information. But I'm unsure about the bottom ones. They likely don't have access to new information and likely may not have access to the field they d8idn't partake. For example, when you worked at NSA, did you come around classified information about ww2 (which public doesn't know)

Well, i dont really take people from their face value and i dont expect people to take me as whatever i said i am. I believe in how people present themselves and it does not matter if you say whatever you are, if you said anything without value then it speak for themselves

take me for an example, i dont openly say what i do, nor i dont generally tell people what i do for living, and even people who actually met me doubt when i tell them i was in the military. They said i am too civilise and artsy to be in the military, so do i sounded like a soldier to you?

What alligence lies is a very deep and complex question, you can be one thing while you alligence lies in another. Again, thats the same as how i treat what people say they do for a living.
I mean, we talked, okay, but i dont actually know you, you sat behide one computer screen and i sat behind another. You can say you are whatever and loyal to whatever, but i cant actually see it lol

and come back to rhe final question, states secret and military secret is very decompartmentalised people general know what you need to know on your part and the rest for you is in the dark, but then there will be someone in the chain to know them all. so i dunno. When you are Workinf for NSA, you get detail related to you live, once you left, when there are no need for you to know love detail anymoe, then of course you will no know anything. But still you have your connection who might still work for some people, thats generally where the retired get their information.

WW2 is too far away, and there were no NSA back then, you wont know anything until you talkee to the right people

I don’t know if US_statedept_retired is who his claiming to be I have my doubts by some of the language he has used. Which you wouldn’t expect from someone in his previous line of work or someone who’s old enough to be retired, but remember this is just a forum and shouldn’t be taken so seriously.
yeah i think thats true..im also not impressed with this self proclaimed US State Dept. guy.

A new trend on PDF -

Prove your identity crusade. :tsk:

Well, i dont really take people from their face value and i dont expect people to take me as whatever i said i am. I believe in how people present themselves and it does not matter if you say whatever you are, if you said anything without value then it speak for themselves

take me for an example, i dont openly say what i do, nor i dont generally tell people what i do for living, and even people who actually met me doubt when i tell them i was in the military. They said i am too civilise and artsy to be in the military, so do i sounded like a soldier to you?

What alligence lies is a very deep and complex question, you can be one thing while you alligence lies in another. Again, thats the same as how i treat what people say they do for a living.
I mean, we talked, okay, but i dont actually know you, you sat behide one computer screen and i sat behind another. You can say you are whatever and loyal to whatever, but i cant actually see it lol

and come back to rhe final question, states secret and military secret is very decompartmentalised people general know what you need to know on your part and the rest for you is in the dark, but then there will be someone in the chain to know them all. so i dunno. When you are Workinf for NSA, you get detail related to you live, once you left, when there are no need for you to know love detail anymoe, then of course you will no know anything. But still you have your connection who might still work for some people, thats generally where the retired get their information.

WW2 is too far away, and there were no NSA back then, you wont know anything until you talkee to the right people
That is just terrible English, pal. I see bad grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Whatsamatta you ? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom