What's new

To fight terrorism by Pakistan, India should deepen ties with both US & Russia

Man wait.

I took you for an Indian

So you are American.

So then my response is

You do not take your own president seriously. Why the hell should we?

We will build that border fence and your last excuse will fade away.

There is no military solution to Afghanistan Mark Johnson.

But sure i see good business to milk the Indian cow to stimulate your own economy.

Whatever you are typing have no reality or fact attached to it. Anything weak or negative you picked, you just took it to the extreme.

Geopolitics is not black or white.

Whatever you are typing have no reality or fact attached to it. Anything weak or negative you picked, you just took it to the extreme.

Geopolitics is not black or white.

Oh the grey terrorists.

What trump said is what bush said and Obama.

Continuation of policy.

The spotlight however is on the new partner in war on terror. India

Oh the grey terrorists.

What trump said is what bush said and Obama.

Continuation of policy.

The spotlight however is on the new partner in war on terror. India

Believe it or not, like it or not, on purpose or not, Pakistan is one of the epi center of terrorism. There is nothing Pakistan is known for around the world. You are free to direct me to positive things that Pakistan brings to the regional stage.

Pakistan has the option to be a better country. It just need to decide that it's ready for that.

China will not bail PAK out. It only has 40 or 50 or 60 billion USD investment due to happen there. NK has a similar role to what Pak has, just look at the type of support it is willing to give when shit hits the fan.

Believe it or not, like it or not, on purpose or not, Pakistan is one of the epi center of terrorism. There is nothing Pakistan is known for around the world. You are free to direct me to positive things that Pakistan brings to the regional stage.

Pakistan has the option to be a better country. It just need to decide that it's ready for that.

China will not bail PAK out. It only has 40 or 50 or 60 billion USD investment due to happen there. NK has a similar role to what Pak has, just look at the type of support it is willing to give when shit hits the fan.

We will survive don't worry.

A moral police grabbing people from the puczsi ?

Neither Pakistan is a security threat for America nor America is to Pakistan.

Learn to deal with stalemates

We will survive don't worry.

A moral police grabbing people from the puczsi ?

Neither Pakistan is a security threat for America nor America is to Pakistan.

Learn to deal with stalemates

Yes!!. How about Pakistan learn to deal with stalemate!!!.

But no. PAK belongs to the army. Army needs to be relevant. It needs a war to be relevant. Repeat.

So better, take the player off the table.

Yes!!. How about Pakistan learn to deal with stalemate!!!.

But no. PAK belongs to the army. Army needs to be relevant. It needs a war to be relevant. Repeat.

So better, take the player off the table.

You keep switching from Indian to American.

Deal with your identity crisis first mate.

How can india collaborate on terrorism with Pakistan?

This is like asking the chor to investigate the chori....

How can India satisfy both the US and Russian objectives, which are in a diametrically opposite camps due to OBOR vs anti-OBOR line, is beyond me????? It's Russia/China axis which has put the USA in the back foot in Afghanistan!!!! Recent example of the Russian sales of choppers and fighter engines to Pak and sending commando teams immediately after Uri fiasco speak a different reality!!!!!

Russian sales of choppers and fighter engines to Pak and sending commando teams immediately after Uri fiasco speak a different reality!!!!!

Russian sale of 4 choppers pales in comparison to the business they do with India

Russia won't allow Delhi to be in bed with USA and them at the same time.

You pick one or another.

USA has asked to join its war to India, Indians are bricking it at the thought of their armed forces on the ground in Afghanistan so they will refuse as their only experience of fighting in the last 17 years is blinding and killing innocent stone pelters. Pakistan has fought countless wars for USA and India is going to reject America at the first sign of calling. You couldn't have made this up :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom