What's new

To be a Muslim in India

I wonder why Pakistani media gets the extreme leftist Indian journalists to write articles for them.

Why not get more center and right leaning journalists also to write. This way you will get a true and varied opinion of the people of the country.

Have ever read Jawed Naqvi in The Dawn ? Man, he can beat anyone in propaganda.

Muslims that stayed in India were sell outs and often offered their sisters and mothers to Hindus.

Now I can see PDF coming back to life again after long time !

I thank the Indians. The majority of Muslim Patels I have heard of are from Mumbai and it is the muslim branch I know of most rather than Hindus, muslim patels are generally from mumbai. I will have to update my knowledge base. Deep thanks to the Indians. Will research a bit more and come back to this next time.

I have read some of your posts you claim that you are Pashtun but ansaris in UP are mostly Julaha community. Can you please clear my doubt.

I think the article is about emotional confusion and identity issues which are result of violent partition of India on basis of religion.
As far as socioeconomic condition is considered, the upper caste Muslims (Ashraf castes) are well off. Their representation in government jobs is not only adequate, it is actually much more than their population percentage.
It is the lower castes (mostly corresponding to OBC castes of Hindus and smaller number of dalit Muslims) that are poor and uneducated. And the blame for this should go to Islamic system and to the Muslim upper castes (like the blame for Hindu caste system should go to Hinduism/Brahminism). The upper caste Muslims should have promoted education and social reforms to give equal status to lower castes, instead they kept the lower castes uneducated, promoted madrassas, or Urdu as medium of education etc and used/use the brainwashed lower caste Muslims as foot soldiers for making riots. Many of the upper caste Muslims who form wealthy/educated/intellectual class of Muslims left to Pakistan, that is also one reason for backwardness of Indian Muslims.

BTW despite all this, I believe an average Indian Muslim is better off than an average Pakistani citizen. Let's wait for the census results of both countries so we can compare GDP of Indian Muslims with GDP of Pakistan.

@doublemaster, what these people fail to see is that India belongs to Muslims as much as Hindus. Our failures are joint. India's failures are failures of hindus and muslims and india's successes belong to hindus and muslims. They only look at the issues - the friction and suspicion in some places and people that does exist. But they do not see how much more difficult India's idea is, even without the horrible baggae of parition, yet we have not failed as badly as pakistan, with their almost fully muslim islamic state where state religion is islam. One would have thought pakistan would be easy to manage and india will collapse under her diversity.

Really really correct brother....
Thats what i was trying to say....it is really really great that muslims in India enjoying so much freedom even though there is great difference in their religion. Where as Muhajirs of pakistan suffers even when there are plenty and plenty of similarities with them....

Last edited by a moderator:
Riots in Bihar was reaction to Noakhali riots. You are giving fake numbers about Hyderabad. Population of Muslim decreased in Hyderabad city because of the expansion of the city and arrivals of Hindu Telugus. Leave Indians, Pakistanis treated Biharis worse then enemies.

You are just giving one sides approach to events of 1947-48.

This is a pretty useless debate now. No side has anything productive to say about the topic and you will always defend the Hindutva's that are the cause of a lot of issues.

Muslims in pakistan are killed every day

You can't compare with a nation at war. Still muslims move here. Many families like us that moved. 14+8 million including their kids. + the ones who moved after Gujarat and other incidents. Icewolf is one such person.

We could have said the same thing during Gujarat, Babri and others mocking you. We didn't! We extended a hand to help you but you don't want our help and don't realize whats good. I am telling both my parents are born in Lucknow and one side has extensive links in Hyderabad too. We are the same blood.

Relations should improve for minorities in both nations. Relations between India and Pakistan improve the local communities will less often be made victims of suspicion. Work for this instead of getting worked up because of his trolling. Who knows what he went through.

@STEELMAN why is it that you are so interested in my background-there are some very weak unproven links to Pashtuns. I identify as a Pakistani first second and last and then a Pashtun. That is off-topic though.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a pretty useless debate now. No side has anything productive to say about the topic and you will always defend the Hindutva's that are the cause of a lot of issues.

The madness for killing was from both sides but its true, it started with Muslim League's direct action day. In Pakistan, every blame was put on Hindus.

both of Icewolf's parents were born in Pakistan, don't take his lies seriously.

Muslims are the worst on the economic, political, and social level in India

This is the exact reason Jinnah made Pakistan. We see it today in the form of Indian Muslims

You got to be kiddin me? Except for the Punjabi Waderas the average life expectancy of a muslim in India would easily be better than the muslim of pakistan! Muslims are falling like nine pins in Pakistan. I think another double figure went down today in the land of the pure!

And also, you guys got to make up your mind. Who made Pakistan. Was it Bin Qasim, or Iqbal or Jinnah or Madudi?

u dont know me sonny :hitwall:

Tel that to the victims of Babri, Gujarat 2002, Mumbai 1992, or Makkah bomb blast...

i am talking about daily incidents not about incidents happened decade back :lol:
Despite of 100's of getting killed daily,you will see only gujrat and babri :hitwall:

You got to be kiddin me? Except for the Punjabi Waderas the average life expectancy of a muslim in India would easily be better than the muslim of pakistan! Muslims are falling like nine pins in Pakistan. I think another double figure went down today in the land of the pure!

And also, you guys got to make up your mind. Who made Pakistan. Was it Bin Qasim, or Iqbal or Jinnah or Madudi?

Muslims live better in Pakistan than in India.

We are not discriminated, as its our own country, made for us.
India was only written down as secular, in reality its population is worse than Saudis in minority right.

Also, you cannot compare a war torn country with your country...
Same as it's ridiculous to compare India & China, as China is 50 years ahead of India.
Even though we are war torn, Muslims live more peacefully in Pakistan than in India.
We don't have fear of some guy going wild on the streets of Mumbai & chopping every Burqa women's head off.

i am talking about daily incidents not about incidents happened decade back :lol:
Despite of 100's of getting killed daily,you will see only gujrat and babri :hitwall:

Still Pakistan is in a worse state than India.

India was not being attacked by Hindu extremists back then, why did Gujarat & babri happen?

LOL you only told me your parents were born in Pakistan while your imaginary maasi migrating to Pakistan. :cheesy:

Idiot, i said my grandparents were born in Gujarat, and my parents migrated here after partition.
I never said whre my Parents were born.
Some of my cousins, aunt, uncle, migrated after 2002.

Idiot, i said my grandparents were born in Gujarat, and my parents migrated here after partition.
I never said whre my Parents were born.
Some of my cousins, aunt, uncle, migrated after 2002.

what a contradiction. :rofl::lol:

Back
Top Bottom