What's new

To be a Muslim in India

I was trying to explain to Hindutva troll KS that Patel's vastly are mumbaiakers or maharashtrans... vast majority Hindu and minority muslim. Some Muslim patels moved to Pakistan while most are in India. The one who wrote this is no one other than a Muslim Patel from India. Accepting an issue is the pre-cursor to resolving it.

Tell that to any Patel from India anywhere in the world and you will get a fitting reply because they are neither Maharashtrians nor Mumbaikers. They are primarily Gujratis and many of them have moved to many places but they maintain their Gujrati identity.

Also, I agree there is an issue but it is not as grave as you people try to portray. Some of us like to live with mistrust and at sometimes there are reason for it but that being said you can not paint every one with the same color because of the act of few.

One last thing let me tell you an incident which Fareed Zakaria (Muslim born in India and now American) narrated in his interview with Shahrukh. This happened when George Bush introduced his wife with Manmohan singh and guess what he said - Honey, this is the prime minister of India, this is the country which has 150 million Muslims and not a single member of Al Quaeda..

When someone introduces you in such a way then I consider that a remarkable feet of India and its culture and something I am extremely proud of..

u get what u deserve,

who promised them a secular state? Did Nehru do a poll across the country asking people to vote for secularism/hindu theology?

or did he assume that everyone wud do as he said even after he passed away?

why did he promise things if he is not sure his people of India would not go with it?

whats there in a constitution, isn't the emotions of people which matter?

Tell that to any Patel from India anywhere in the world and you will get a fitting reply because they are neither Maharashtrians nor Mumbaikers. They are primarily Gujratis and many of them have moved to many places but they maintain their Gujrati identity.

Also, I agree there is an issue but it is not as grave as you people try to portray. Some of us like to live with mistrust and at sometimes there are reason for it but that being said you can not paint every one with the same color because of the act of few.

One last thing let me tell you an incident which Fareed Zakaria (Muslim born in India and now American) narrated in his interview with Shahrukh. This happened when George Bush introduced his wife with Manmohan singh and guess what he said - Honey, this is the prime minister of India, this is the country which has 150 million Muslims and not a single member of Al Quaeda..

When someone introduces you in such a way then I consider that a remarkable feet of India and its culture and something I am extremely proud of..

That's because they are slaves to Shiv Sena. :rofl:

u get what u deserve,

who promised them a secular state? Did Nehru do a poll across the country asking people to vote for secularism/hindu theology?

or did he assume that everyone wud do as he said even after he passed away?

why did he promise things if he is not sure his people of India would not go with it?

whats there in a constitution, isn't the emotions of people which matter?

That was all politics and nothing to do with religion and there were many players in the game including the ones leaving the land. They played divide and rule policy one last time before they left so that they can use the new creation for their benefits in the times to come.

yeah they did but the cracks in the society were obvious.

they had a chance and they took it and they did us all a favour by exposing the size of the cracks,

whats the point in hating the british,u can hate them if they shot half of us at gun point,how can they be hated for making ur neighbour hate u with all his heart.

I was trying to explain to Hindutva troll KS that Patel's vastly are mumbaiakers or maharashtrans... vast majority Hindu and minority muslim. Some Muslim patels moved to Pakistan while most are in India. The one who wrote this is no one other than a Muslim Patel from India. Accepting an issue is the pre-cursor to resolving it.

Hey mohajir-wannabe-pathan, you know jack **** about Patels/Patidars. They are mostly Gujaratis and not Maharastrians. And Aaker Patel is not a Muslim. Dont go around flashing your ignorance about things you hardly know of. :hitwall:

Be reasonable, Why would Mr. Akar Patel be anti-India or why would you think that the article is Anti-India??

Aaker Patel is not anti-India..but he is more a contrarian or one whose main job is to stir the pot, take maximalist positions, try to super-impose his limited observations as the world reality sort of guy. He is one of those who wants the Muslims to feel victimised becuase they are Muslims..he belongs to the school of thought that says "secularism is giving a sense of victim hood to the Muslims by exaggerating their real/perceived discrimination without actually spelling any real solution to them"

This is not based on this article of his..but a long series of his articles in Firstpost, IBNLive and his TV studio appearances.

@haviZsultan back all your stupid claims with some reliable source or STFU

He is a fiction writer..FFS..expecting truth in his claims/posts is like expecting virginity in a pros. I myself have debunked many of his bunkum claims about India and some others about his claims on Pathans. Its better to take his posts for their imagination quotient/comic value rather than for serious discussion.

True, but its unlikely, since people in 84 and 02 riots did not get any justice.

I agree about 84. But 02 riots people are getting justice faster than any other riots. More than 100 people till now have been convicted and that includes a present minister which is unprecedented as far as riot cases go in India.

No its not, Muslims in India are discriminated.

In Pakistan muslims get killed.

Getting discriminated better than getting killed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mohajir-wannabe-pathan, you know jack **** about Patels/Patidars. They are mostly Gujaratis and not Maharastrians. And Aaker Patel is not a Muslim. Dont go around flashing your ignorance about things you hardly know of.
Don't you know he has ben in India and seen Pigs flying and Unicorn being raised.

@UmarJustice Congratulation mate for this thread when you don't have any idea how indian Muslim feels about india their country and as usual many indian have habit of washing their dirty laundry in public . helps people like you guys to think their is a divide in india on religion ground .

To my humble indian why you guys always remove your frustration in public forum and show ugly face of india which is not true if you guys Hate indian muslim so what you can hate so many things.

As a muslim born and raise in india i enjoyed every moment of my stay in india and always dream to live more their and wish to die in my mother land,i miss my friends .

Divide and rule is slogan of colonial power why we are again playing on their hand ,please reframe from making stupid comment.
United we stand ,divided we fall

How does it matter if a pakistani thinks India is divided on religious grounds ? ....it does not matter to me, why does it matter to you ?

do you feel obligated to convince the muslims in paksitan that you are doing well ? That staying back was not a mistake ? ....it not, then what they think is irrelevant as much as the opnion of a housefly.

Speaking the truth does not mean the person speaking it hates the other party. Its just the truth, so read it and process it without getting emotional. The truth is neither beautiful or ugly...it is just the truth.

You are as much an Indian citizen as any other community, no one has issues with that. No one has spoken about taking away that right either. As long as Indian muslims take Abdul Kalam to be their role model and evolve there will be everlasting peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you don't share the author's opinion. But when Indian muslim authors write such articles in Pakistani media, you cannot really blame the rest of us for washing our dirty laundry here.

Your avatar looks very wrong.

What is wrong with it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom