What's new

To all Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kisi ko achha kaam to karne hi mat diya karo... :angry:

5 saal ho gaye ab lagta hai aapko bhi bujurg ka khitab dilana hi parega.... kur kur karta hua buddha...:rofl:

yaar imran uncle of mujh mein koi 1-2 saal ka hi ferk hai waisay-

I came here from PTH, so I already knew that there are Pakistanis who are the salt of the earth. From there, I had an impression that Pakistanis were too well-mannered to withstand the attacks of Indian trolls, and finally left there in rage and frustration. PDF by and large has been a good experience. The mods and administrators are outstanding, and I believe that they are largely responsible for keeping the tone and general atmosphere what it is; it is admirable. The senior members are fine people, and I have extremely positive feelings for many of them, ranging off into positive respect and deference for at least three who come to mind off-hand. By and large, the mango Pakistani is a good guy, hugely indoctrinated, and very often shell-shocked at the difference between what they have grown up to believe and what is being said now. There is finally a fringe element of bad hats who are difficult to get along with. Presumably that would be their summation of me; ob la di, ob la da, and so on....

Some things get my goat, even now. Self-opinionated posts which postulate big, pompous theories without any understanding of the subject, defensive points of view to show events in a partisan light, totally ignoring what happened, and distorting what cannot be ignored in quite bewildering fashion, a hidden curl of the lip that comes through unconsciously, and is infuriating to those Indians who actually think that they are superior to the lip-curler...and of course, religious bigotry, whether Muslim or Hindu. I seem to spend more time fighting with Indians than fighting with Pakistanis. It is strange that some Pakistanis assume that I share the most repulsive prejudices with the extreme right-wing Hindus, in spite of having fought hard against bigotry irrespective of which quarter it comes from. C'est la vie!

I could do without the irritating accusation that we are hegemonic, that we are trying to swallow up what remains of Pakistan, that we are Pakistan's main enemy, that we are acting against Pakistan on the clandestine fringes of our relationship, and the like. I know, we all know, how this got around, but one could have hoped that at least this crowd would discount such feelings on their side.

How have your views on Pakistanis changed since vising :pdf:? :taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

Do you see us as the angels we are? :yahoo:

For me! It went more negative!

Main reason is, earlier i used to think that only uneducated and extremist mulla type's of people and ISI support terrorism/Terrorist activities into India. But after joining this website i realized that even well educated pakistanis support Terrorism/terrorist figures and defend them just because they are pakistani.

For me! It went more negative!

Main reason is, earlier i used to think that only uneducated and extremist mulla type's of people and ISI support terrorism/Terrorist activities into India. But after joining this website i realized that even well educated pakistanis support Terrorism/terrorist figures and defend them just because they are pakistani.

ISI does not support terrorism in any form

only person who able to make me think otherwise about Pakistan was Agonist muslim. Its shame he isn't posting now.

How have your views on Pakistanis changed since vising :pdf:? :taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

Do you see us as the angels we are? :yahoo:

Its been neutral as before and havent that much...
But as some said before, People are more confused on their own identity, some supporting taliban here, hating other religions etc (to be honest have met Indian extremists here too)...

Its been neutral as before and havent that much...
But as some said before, People are more confused on their own identity, some supporting taliban here, hating other religions etc (to be honest have met Indian extremists here too)...
Be glad you don't have to deal with such people in real life like we do

for me defence.pk has further strengthened my pov of pakistanis being extremely emotional ,confused but normal ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom