What's new

TLY Protests : Pak Army Rescued 73 Sikh Pilgrims From Pindi Bhatian Motorway

Why did they need rescuing? Was it a natural calamity or some form of terror attack?

Good work. I hope the government acts soon and sends these TLP goons home or to prison.
Unfortunately they wont as it will be used by opposition ..so people will thus die and loose there properties

Why did they need rescuing? Was it a natural calamity or some form of terror attack?

Mullahs are out and about lynching anyone that disagrees with them.
Govt has no proper policy in handling the issue.

So their host embassy had requested the Govt to safely extract them to avoid any accident.

Mullahs are out and about lynching anyone that disagrees with them.
Govt has no proper policy in handling the issue.

So their host embassy had requested the Govt to safely extract them to avoid any accident.

The saddest part is the amount of sane people sympathizing or justifying their violence even on this forum! "Oh they are just passionate in their love", "the court has come to wrong decision so their violent reaction is understandable". Under no circumstance can thugs be allowed to smash and destroy random peoples property! Some of the stuff im reading i cant believe.

The saddest part is the amount of sane people sympathizing or justifying their violence even on this forum! "Oh they are just passionate in their love", "the court has come to wrong decision so their violent reaction is understandable". Under no circumstance can thugs be allowed to smash and destroy random peoples property! Some of the stuff im reading i cant believe.

Try to point out the actual issues in this protest and you get labeled a LIBTURD

Even some pedophiles are passionate in their love; doesn’t make what they do right.

Sad that the army had to do this... Ambulances, police and fire services forced to wait in traffic due to the mess going on.

Anyway like always the army to the rescue! Good job soldiers!

Back
Top Bottom