What's new

TLY Protests : Pak Army Rescued 73 Sikh Pilgrims From Pindi Bhatian Motorway

I still hate those PPP "Desi Liberal" cunts who suck Yankee c...ck but they are the same coin as the mullahs
The moral of the poetry is stop labeling everyone as "Kafir". Who are you to call someone that word? At the end of the day we are all humans and are equal in that prospect. Lets not forget how liberal Pakistan was prior to the '70s and how developed it was back then.

The moral of the poetry is stop labeling everyone as "Kafir". Who are you to call someone that word? At the end of the day we are all humans and are equal in that prospect. Lets not forget how liberal Pakistan was prior to the '70s and how developed it was back then.

I hate wahhabis like you do but I hate those cunts who are like lets push tranny LGBTQ crap in Pakistan just as much as I hate when Mullahs want everyone to have a beard or burka

I hate wahhabis like you do but I hate those cunts who are like lets push tranny LGBTQ crap in Pakistan just as much as I hate when Mullahs want everyone to have a beard or burka
There are limits to everything. No one is fully liberal or fully conservative. Nothing is black and white, my friend everything is grey.

I'm against them as well.

There are limits to everything. No one is fully liberal or fully conservative. Nothing is black and white, my friend everything is grey.

I'm against them as well.

I wish the diaspora did more for Pak at least donate to build a school or something,both the left and right are crap just labels to take votes from plebs who fight over stupid shit

Why did they need rescuing? Was it a natural calamity or some form of terror attack?

Some childish cunts aka Molvis are doing protests all over Pakistan because their feelings are hurt so they want to kill any Non Muslim.

DrFkTrIWkAMTMSU.jpg

DrFkUuNX0AAbsZq.jpg

DrFkVyyXcAYQaRo.jpg

DrFkXCyX4AEzoYH.jpg

DrFkY-FW4AAYwIX.jpg

DrFkaMRWwAAQYYz.jpg

DrFkbFqXQAAIgmz.jpg

DrFkcrwWoAEiXU_.jpg

The saddest part is the amount of sane people sympathizing or justifying their violence even on this forum! "Oh they are just passionate in their love", "the court has come to wrong decision so their violent reaction is understandable". Under no circumstance can thugs be allowed to smash and destroy random peoples property! Some of the stuff im reading i cant believe.

No one is sane who carries the audacity to sympathize with insanity.
Either you are making a stand for what is right, or you are just good as the apes out on the streets...

I think this whole zarb e azb/radd ul fassad is a losing battle if only the military prong is under control and the other social, economic, information, psychological, political prongs are left unguarded.

Our approach should always be proactive not reactive. For example manzoor pashteen should have been dealt with in his formative days or even before he crossed the border into Pakistan. Its far easier to send a hit team after him in Afghanistan.

We need death squads like mossad had/has.

Believe you me if we dont start taking out the trash it will fester and continue to poison whole of Pakistan and lead to a slow painful death.

Limit number of political parties by any means. Prevent feudal jagirdar politicians from being Hydras where you cut off one head and a different son or daughter or prodigy of said villain/jagirdar takes their place.

From Imran I get the vibe he is overtly for change but on the inside things go on as they were before with slight alterations. I hope to God that is not true.

Back
Top Bottom