What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

@ziaulislam
Mr IMF/Foreign agent I knew u have really little grasp on history. You should have known your fellow agent Asma Jahangir was also accused of blasphemy 295 C and acquitted.

I had asked you to aware yourself of asiya Noreen aka Asia bibi FIR report andher ask for clemency to Punjab Gov. Taseer in 2009. Later it was converted into amnesty petition as she admitted she did it. When her tussle happened with the 2 women she also had accused them of targeting her faith upon which she said something in reply.
She has admitted it few times again after that. This case by the protestors is being looked at propagation of islamophobia and targeting mocking of Islamic symbols for propaganda purposes. Asiya bibi was honored with sakharov award last year please google why was she given a 'freedom of thought' award.

DEsi liberal morons should just shut up or come on the streets instead of hiding like cowards behind anonymous accounts.

@ziaulislam
Mr IMF/Foreign agent I knew u have really little grasp on history. You should have known your fellow agent Asma Jahangir was also accused of blasphemy 295 C and acquitted.

I had asked you to aware yourself of asiya Noreen aka Asia bibi FIR report andher ask for clemency to Punjab Gov. Taseer in 2009. Later it was converted into amnesty petition as she admitted she did it. When her tussle happened with the 2 women she also had accused them of targeting her faith upon which she said something in reply.
She has admitted it few times again after that. This case by the protestors is being looked at propagation of islamophobia and targeting mocking of Islamic symbols for propaganda purposes. Asiya bibi was honored with sakharov award last year please google why was she given a 'freedom of thought' award.

DEsi liberal morons should just shut up or come on the streets instead of hiding like cowards behind anonymous accounts.
Show us the proof from their website if she got the award because as per wikipedia 2017 award was given to someone else not Asia bibi.

Islam says you can't accuse your wife of adultery unless you have four witnesses so dear be a muslim not a fanatic.

SmartSelect_20181101-132420_Samsung Internet.jpg

On a side note, what's up with this uniform picture? What was she? A girl scout or something???

Probably has gluten free puri and stevia sweetened halwa.

Sir I heard many stories about young and energetic youth getting heart attacks and die, why can't this happen to them ? unless they are some sort of Azaab on us :(

Don't know what's going on due to the partial news blackout but from appearances the protesters are only blocking access and destroying property, not attacking government forces.

I presume, then, the government is wrestling with the question of whether to deploy and confront Muslim protesters solely for the purpose of protecting the rights of non-Muslims, thereby denying the extremists their desires to have their way with non-Muslim lives as they please.

Basically in Pakistan what you appear to do, is much more important than the reality, even if people are well aware of your reality its still important to have a righteous "facade".

People don't give a sh1t a bout religion in our country. Nobody with any life options goes to a madrasa, only the poor. Mosques are sparsely populated other than on Fridays, people lie, cheat, swindle wherever they can. Our clergy are under paid and most have other jobs or live on hand outs.

People put up a facade of being religious because they don't want to be judged for the Friday Muslims they are. People have been peddling this bullsh1t for so long, they've lost sight of the truth. We now believe our own bull5hit.

The overwhelming majority of our nation is sitting in our living rooms watching the TV and remarking amongst themselves how they wish someone would kick these mullahs off the street straight into jail. However most won't say it amongst people we don't know and trust, in case we're seen not to be holy enough. We live inside self imposed mental prisons.

The state is no difference. Instead of coming down on these idiots hard and fast, they're biding thier time, posturing and going through the motions of "diplomacy", waiting for the public to be fatigued or someone to be killed, ie red lines crossed which they can they claim forced them to act. They fear if they don't, large chunks of the 50% illiterate electorate might not vote for them, or the opposition will shamelessly use it to point score against them.

I am a religious man, but I thank God I'm also an educated man, able to study faith and be a student of it. I approach it academically to understand it, so I can be the best person I can. I don't tolerate the nonsense peddled in the name of my faith.

Back
Top Bottom