What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

how come ? or let them , who cares.. I never saw missing people filing case !!!!!!! And people have to wait 3 to 5 years for first appearance in court in Pakistan ( Yes our system suks , but that can be used)

Sure can, given the system is functional till then and not held hostage by them.

The main issue i'm afraid of is that -
These people want cause zero-obstacle inquisition.

Because the issue right now is that they just want the allegation to be used as a conviction to hold ultimate power.

They want to do what church did during the 100 years war in europe.

Khair, its best to be optimistic.

I'd love to take an open stand against these mullahs but I think its going to get me killed. :l

I'd love to take an open stand against these mullahs but I think its going to get me killed
Remember brother : Always Have a balance stand...….. Look at both sides …… Never react early , take time. For once think what I said ….. 2 parts of moob , 1 molvis(minority) and 2nd People (majority) emotional people , brainwashed people , misguided people , economically hurt (poor) people and this issue also hurt them Religiously..

To deal with 2nd , we need Time , education , law and order , better economic conditions , (Rooti , Capra , Makan and ezzat)………

Because the issue right now is that they just want the allegation to be used as a conviction to hold ultimate power.
They are trying from Last 70 years …… They never did and they never will be...…… Just look at our parliament , live proof .

The condition the country and people is due to lies, deceit and injustice.

The chaos on the streeta is due to a small group wanting to kill anyone just because they think they should be killed without justice.
:pop:
Aqal na howey te mojaan hi mojaan....

The condition the country and people is due to lies, deceit and injustice.

The chaos on the streeta is due to a small group wanting to kill anyone just because they think they should be killed without justice.
Verve , that small group is lead by even small numbers of molvis or enemy of state real threat … Kill that small group(majority of them misguided , brainwashed , emotional people) on streets or roads , that will start civil war ,, but deal with them later wont effect any thing ……
Yes state have to deal with them , don't let them go free …..
but real threat is that minority ……. proper and fix solution need of the time for this problem.

Verve , that small group is lead by even small numbers of molvis or enemy of state real threat … Kill that small group(majority of them misguided , brainwashed , emotional people) on streets or roads , that will start civil war ,, but deal with them later wont effect any thing ……
Yes state have to deal with them , don't let them go free …..
but real threat is that minority ……. proper and fix solution need of the time for this problem.

All groups including liberal extremists and religious extremists are dying. General public doesn't give a damn about them so they have to make shit up to remain relevant. All those damaging property will be punished.

Mr.IMF First aware yourself of the issue.

Go read the bloody FIR and her repeated apologies. If she has'nt committed then why did she apologize?
i have read the judgement not the FIR...why the hell would you read the prosecution and ignore the judgement and defence..listen to what you are saying!

Go read the bloody FIR and her repeated apologies. If she has'nt committed then why did she apologize?
Because 62 peoples have been so far killed even before judgement, NOT ONE.....NOT EVEN ONE PERSON HAS SURVIVED TILL JUDEMENT...SO YOUR ODDS ARE ZERO ..zero any sane person who wants to live through jail wil actual tattoo any apology on his body to avoid been Killed in jail ....some were killed in colleges as happened in swabi the poor boy wss crying he has NOT done it..there people were saying why didnt he apologize ...others were burned alive as happened in punjab and some were shanked in prison ..what would you have done, the reason why she is alive is because infront of mob she accepted it, had she denied infront of mob they would have burned her alive as they have done multiple times in the past ...

Would a killer be hanged if he accepts infront of mob a murder and denies infront of judge..no..

….....….....

If people dont like this than change the law like what happens in movie "purge" allow people to kill anyone anywhere when ever they want if they suspect someone has done blasphemy infact tell the people on trial for murder that if you have done it for blasphemy you will be free ...most of them will opt for it..

so people need to Make up their mind, rule of law or rule of mob..probably the only reason why high court and trial court decide as such was due to deaths of two high profile peoples who said a word against the judegment both high ministers...the reason why nit even a single person with blasphemy allegations has ever been aquitted in lower court ..numerous ministers, governors and judges have been killed ..even if it would have been me in trial court i would have either recused my self(like one of the supreme court judges did the resson why it was delayed for 7 years) or fearfully handed her judgement ...you know all three judges are now on death list..dont be surprised if they or their family are killed now

If i am mr IMF than you are Mr Bankrupt who will be using dollar with benjamin picture or likley indian rupee with ghandi picture rather than quaid i azam picture as rupee will have no value..

Last edited:
Why these idiots are including Pak Army or IK in it while it is purely supreme courts decision... they can go and attack the SC and we should stand neutral on a side. Let the SC handle them
We can't stand by - it is the State's responsibility (and that includes the Army if called upon) to protect it's citizens from violent thugs such as the TLP.

We can't stand by - it is the State's responsibility (and that includes the Army if called upon) to protect it's citizens from violent thugs such as the TLP.
Won't work..if couple of them die all Pakistanis will cry...if common folk die nobody cares

i have read the judgement not the FIR...why the hell would you read the prosecution and ignore the judgement and defence..listen to what you are saying!

Because 62 peoples have been so far killed even before judgement, NOT ONE.....NOT EVEN ONE PERSON HAS SURVIVED TILL JUDEMENT...SO YOUR ODDS ARE ZERO ..zero any sane person who wants to live through jail wil actual tattoo any apology on his body to avoid been Killed in jail ....some were killed in colleges as happened in swabi the poor boy wss crying he has done it..there people were saying why didnt he apologize ...others were burned alive as happened in punjab and some were shanked in prison ..what would you have done, the reason why she is alive is because infront of mob she accepted it, had she denied infront of mob they would have burned her alive as they have done multiple times in the past ...

Would a killer be hanged if he accepts infront of mob a murder and denies infront of judge..no..

….....….....

If people dont like this than change the law like what happens in movie "purge" allow people to kill anyone anywhere when ever they want if they suspect someone has done blasphemy infact tell the people on trial for murder that if you have done it for blasphemy you will be free ...most of them will opt for it..

so people need to Make up their mind, rule of law or rule of mob..probably the only reason why high court and trial court decide as such was due to deaths of two high profile peoples who said a word against the judegment both high ministers...the reason why nit even a single person with blasphemy allegations has ever been aquitted in lower court ..numerous ministers, governors and judges have been killed ..even if it would have been me in trial court i would have either recused my self(like one of the supreme court judges did the resson why it was delayed for 7 years) or fearfully handed her judgement ...you know all three judges are now on death list..dont be surprised if they or their family are killed now

If i am mr IMF than you are Mr Bankrupt who will be using dollar with benjamin picture or likley indian rupee with ghandi picture rather than quaid i azam picture as rupee will have no value..

The exact fundamental of the issue and the answer most people are asking about the case out of doubt.

Don't forget the world is watching you.
irrelevant as usual.

just heard from a personal friend of mine that Army and Ranger soldiers in pindi beat the crap out of dharna demonstrators for trying to burn and break buses...warned them to demonstrate peacefully or suffer a steal-toed boot up their bungholes...

For sure. Not protecting a state institution regardless of how we feel about its decision welcomes more attacks against other institutions tomorrow. The last thing you want to do on this planet is make violent thugs (i.e. terrorists) feel empowered. Cant believe the amount of people i am seeing trying to normalize the reaction of TLP on this forum. Violent thuggery against our own state is not acceptable. Full stop.

There should be shoot on sight orders for these animals.

Back
Top Bottom