What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

You know why police disappeared? because , all Punjab police is aware what Assia confessed before court and before them, because she was under custody of them for many years and each and every one of them is sure of her guilt, thats why they do not want color their hands red on the wish of some so called stupid librals, if some thiks nation is not in anger, he is missled, totally unaware of lava which is boiling beneeth, few peoples are out because they don't like rizvi ,had there been any real muslim leadership out you would have seen flood of peoples on streets, this CJ and IK is a real security threat,

Pakistan has lost and commitee has given into their demands.

Still did not ask to kill military generals and judges. In fact the GOV of that time put lathi charge on them.

“Because PTI protested so we will protest too.”8

Jahaliyat.
No one call to kill generals only one leader ask resignation and call to kill judges which is only a bluff .consider if he tomorrow say he will nuke any one no one will take it serious as he has no capability of this same is the case with him and no other leader agree with peer afzal qadri on this and i think he will take back his words

No one call to kill generals only one leader ask resignation and call to kill judges which is only a bluff .consider if he tomorrow say he will nuke any one no one will take it serious as he has no capability of this same is the case with him and no other leader agree with peer afzal qadri on this and i think he will take back his words

How easy is it for you to say that Rizvi was bluffing. To bluff on someones life deserves a bullet in the head. And he did not ask for resignation. He specifically called for rebellion in the army against COAS.

How easy is it for you to say that Rizvi was bluffing. To bluff on someones life deserves a bullet in the head. And he did not ask for resignation. He specifically called for rebellion in the army against COAS.

He's actually hopeless.
I'd advise against engaging with him. lol

Look at how single handily Cheap Justice f@cked whole country, I had same opinion for Iftikhar Choudhry but at that time everybody was praising him and now current Cheap Justice doing same thing in order to demoralize Pakistani citizen, I believe they are on payroll of R&AW / CIA in order to halt CPEC.

Jahils like you and those burning shit up are too illiterate to read the full judgement let alone a page of it.

these TLP swines have no place in Modern Pakistan .. kill them or kick them

omFORUA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom