What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

when pti dd protests same happened but no one killed them .If they are killed it will make situation further complex as we have not enough army to deploy in whole country when eastern and western border situation is so critical
There are no peaceful protesters on the roads right now.. They are all terrorists who are burning cars, bikes, trees, shops etc etc..

They should be given half an hour to leave the streets and go home, or go to outside of the city and register their protest, or die by the bullets..

TLP is claiming that those doing destruction to property are people of agencies to defame them or to create unrest and they have no relation with them

what if raw agents are doing it to create civil war and police start killing peaceful protestors in reaction

Yeah, sure. As if.
How about you stop worshipping your nabi pak Khadim Hussian Rizvi (Peace Be Upon Him) now?

when pti dd protests same happened but no one killed them .If they are killed it will make situation further complex as we have not enough army to deploy in whole country when eastern and western border situation is so critical
congrats you just justify that you are indeed enemy of the country.

Yeah, sure. As if.
How about you stop worshipping your nabi pak Khadim Hussian Rizvi (Peace Be Upon Him) now?
avoid making kufir words.No one worship khadim rizvi and not regard him Prophet.It is your mental illness

real enemies are those who want to kill people and create civil war.I want to resolve issue through dialogue
congrats you just justify that you are indeed enemy of the country.

TLP wants dead bodies at this point and they will incite Violence and attack more and more to get the attention..... they can't be allowed to continue their operations but at the same time scores of dead bodies in a crack down is what they want. Perhaps make jailed camps and mass arrest them all. It really is a mess yet this must be confronted... The TLP terrorists cannot be allowed to keep holding the state hostage left and right.. You will embolden them if you surrender ...

avoid making kufir words.No one worship khadim rizvi and not regard him Prophet.It is your mental illness

real enemies are those who want to kill people and create civil war.I want to resolve issue through dialogue

Yeah after burning properties, block road etc pay back .what ur people has destroyed. Infact ur kind doesnt serve the country at all just bring destruction to the country and damage to other people dont know how yoh even sleep with such mentality.

Thats how it works in UK, if you remember there was a protest in London over a black person being mistreated and then the mobs went on rampage, the police took photos and were filming protestors, the police later identified them and charged them, the courts were running day and night, then gave them the harshest sentence.

Famous London Riots a few years back. 24/7 courts to punish everyone involved.

Look at how single handily Cheap Justice f@cked whole country, I had same opinion for Iftikhar Choudhry but at that time everybody was praising him and now current Cheap Justice doing same thing in order to demoralize Pakistani citizen, I believe they are on payroll of R&AW / CIA in order to halt CPEC.

Did PTI also put property on fire?

as i said earlier this case should be resolved at high court level and quietly but involvement of sc and announcement of decision openly is cause of this situation
Yeah after burning properties, block road etc pay back .what ur people has destroyed. Infact ur kind doesnt serve the country at all just bring destruction to the country and damage to other people dont know how yoh even sleep with such mentality.

Pti was protesting against rigging in elections. Not asking for people to kill military generals and judges.

i not follow him completely but follow such things only which are according to Islam and at this issue all sects have same opinion
Lmao. Rizvi sahab himself uses “kufir” words.

Back
Top Bottom