What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

Before you question me or label me something again.
Let me tell you,
My sister who is a house officer in Jinnah Hospital Karachi.

This morning, she was going to work because of emergency.
On the way these woman stopped her rickshaw with danday and threatened her with gandi galoch, told her to go back or get beaten to death.

Thank god for rickshaw wala's quick reflexes he got her out of there quickly.

And there, she had seen injured normal people, who were with police telling them what happened with Labaik.

That's the information i've got from her.

I am glad shes back safely, and hopefully she doesn't have to face such dangers again

Not a surprise at all. Nobody cares about the outside world, maybe you only. Everyone has eyes set on the current situation internally, not what outsiders are saying. Hiding this doesn't solve problem, revealing it and showing others helps calls for action against them!

people like you are just falling into the trap of PMLN

neither you will understand the bigger picture

people like you are just falling into the trap of PMLN

neither you will understand the bigger picture

Ofcourse, it's a huge conspiracy by PMLN to malign Pakistan on international level; this time they are not using fake propaganda but actual people with actual real-life like sentiments and behavior :sarcastic:

Really? Even conspiracy theories have heights, lol.

Ofcourse, it's a huge conspiracy by PMLN to malign Pakistan on international level; this time they are not using fake propaganda but actual people with actual real-life like sentiments and behavior :sarcastic:

Really? Even conspiracy theories have heights, lol.

Conspiracy's actually have effort in them.
That's just a baseless retort to feel good about... what he believes in.

Listen you both idiots, you guys are just promoting anarchy in the country. Now go and enjoy the situation just like our troll media does.

Listen you both idiots, you guys are just promoting anarchy in the country. Now go and enjoy the situation just like our troll media does.

Nobody is.
I wish for it to end with proper punishments handed out to those that broke the law.

Look at this.
caused a forest fire now, and fire brigade can't reach there thanks to these bigots.

On the other hand Police has Killed and Injured a few as well...! - Killing them is Justified by any law? even if they are damaging public or private properties with non lethal weapons or by hand?
Yes it is justified.. if someone is damaging public/ private property, he should be killed immediately..

Record it all, and once the crowd has gone home, arrest one by one all those who damaged property, and prosecute as harshly as possible in anti-tertorism courts.
Thats how it works in UK, if you remember there was a protest in London over a black person being mistreated and then the mobs went on rampage, the police took photos and were filming protestors, the police later identified them and charged them, the courts were running day and night, then gave them the harshest sentence.

i think firing was done by law enforcement agencies on protestors and people got killed by stray bullets. TLP not have guns and leaders of all the religious parties have asked followers to avoid damaging property but such people who do this on their own and are present in all parties whether religious or other political parties

Fair enough leader of the parties should be made to pay the damages to public and private property plus damage to the economy (estimates 400million/day loss). If they refuse to pay then the government should take action, by seizing their property and freezing their bank accounts until all losses to the effected have been paid for. Guaranteed Money worshiping Mullah will never bee seen again protesting.

hqdefault.jpg

TLP is claiming that those doing destruction to property are people of agencies to defame them or to create unrest and they have no relation with them
Fair enough leader of the parties should be made to pay the damages to public and private property plus damage to the economy (estimates 400million/day loss). If they refuse to pay then the government should take action, by seizing their property and freezing their bank accounts until all losses to the effected have been paid for. Guaranteed Money worshiping Mullah will never bee seen again protesting.

what if raw agents are doing it to create civil war and police start killing peaceful protestors in reaction
Yes it is justified.. if someone is damaging public/ private property, he should be killed immediately..

what if raw agents are doing it to create civil war and police start killing peaceful protestors in reaction
There are no peaceful protesters on the roads right now.. They are all terrorists who are burning cars, bikes, trees, shops etc etc..

They should be given half an hour to leave the streets and go home, or go to outside of the city and register their protest, or die by the bullets..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom