What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

Stop giving coverage to them. By posting such crap, you are making fun of your own country in front of others (non Pakistani posters). Very smart of you. There are already multiple threads on it, just limit this shit to those topics only.

After what happened in Model town I'm not surprised police is reluctant to follow orders against protestors. In model town police was also trying to establish state writ by removing illegal barriers in front of Qadri house.
There's a hell lot of a difference between establishing writ of the state and killing political rivals at point blank range in their own home that too pregnant ladies and kids, without any executive order in writing. Shehbaz butt is quite good at using gavaal mandi supporters to take out his "enemies"

Patwari are exploiting the situation but let me remind them navaz butt is never going to be near the p.m chair ever again.

Shame. Where the hell is govt .i k should take action enough talk

PM forms committee to hold talks with protesters

ISLAMABAD: The federal government on Thursday formed a committee to hold talks to end the ongoing protests being staged across the country following a Supreme Court verdict acquitting Asia Bibi, a Christian woman sentenced to death over blasphemy allegations, sources said.

Prime Minister Imran Khan chaired an emergency meeting of the federal cabinet today during which he accorded approval for holding talks with the protesters.

The committee which will hold talks will comprise Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Minister of State for Interior Sheheryar Afridi, the sources added.

Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Minister Noorul Qadri and Minister for National Food Security and Research Sahibzada Mohammad Mehboob Sultan will also be a part of the committee, the sources further said.

The minister for religious affairs will meet with the protesters while the premier will overlook the dialogue process himself, they added.

Religious parties are staging protests in major cities across the country following the top court’s verdict. Roads have been blocked and educational institutes have been closed due to the protests.

On Wednesday, PM Imran backed the Supreme Court's decision in the Asia Bibi case and warned protesters against clashing with the state.

"I'm here only because a Supreme Court verdict was announced today. The way a small section reacted to it and the language that they used, I am forced to address you," PM Imran had said.

"The decision of the judges is according to the constitution and Pakistan's constitution is according to the Holy Quran and Sunnah," he had said, referring to Asia Bibi's acquittal by the apex court.

"Only enemies of the state call for execution of judges and rebellion against the army chief."

PM Imran had further appealed to the nation not to listen to such elements and warned the agitators not to clash with the state or hurt the country only for their vote bank and political gain. "If you do this, the state will fulfill its responsibility," he had said.

On the other hand Police has Killed and Injured a few as well...! - Killing them is Justified by any law? even if they are damaging public or private properties with non lethal weapons or by hand?

Protesters always do this all over the world and authorities dont kill them. Oh yeah they do.... in Occupied Kashmir, Palestine...

Although i protest against the decision that was made to please the enemies of islam. I don't advocate the burning of vehicles, and destroying anything. However, the protests should be made peaceful and peaceful protests should not be tortured and people should not be compelled to respond to authorities.

Clash between people and authorities MUST be prevented.

And mind you, The Protests are Protests and They GO VIOLENT ALL over the globe. Pakistan is not an exception. Its just you don't hear or see them on mainstream channels.

i think firing was done by law enforcement agencies on protestors and people got killed by stray bullets. TLP not have guns and leaders of all the religious parties have asked followers to avoid damaging property but such people who do this on their own and are present in all parties whether religious or other political parties

i think firing was done by law enforcement agencies on protestors and people got killed by stray bullets. TLP not have guns and leaders of all the religious parties have asked followers to avoid damaging property but such people who do this on their own and are present in all parties whether religious or other political parties
Firing was done by other religious group.

Stop giving coverage to them. By posting such crap, you are making fun of your own country in front of others (non Pakistani posters). Very smart of you. There are already multiple threads on it, just limit this shit to those topics only.

Who the hell cares what outsiders think; when have they ever thought of us as good, we need to bring these to light, to deal with an issue, you must first recognize it, and this is an issue! We must show to others in country how savagery these people are because it's not going to be the outsiders who are going to come here and fix our issues for us, it's going to be the people of this country.

On the other hand Police has Killed and Injured a few as well...! - Killing them is Justified by any law? even if they are damaging public or private properties with non lethal weapons or by hand?

Protesters always do this all over the world and authorities dont kill them. Oh yeah they do.... in Occupied Kashmir, Palestine...

Although i protest against the decision that was made to please the enemies of islam. I don't advocate the burning of vehicles, and destroying anything. However, the protests should be made peaceful and peaceful protests should not be tortured and people should not be compelled to respond to authorities.

And mind you, The Protests are Protests and They GO VIOLENT ALL over the globe. Pakistan is not an exception. Its just you don't hear or see them on mainstream channels.

Hand over the proof for your claims.
Second, you're sympathizing too much with whats going on.
This is no longer a protest, there is no more motive in it.

There was no decision that was made against or for the enemies of Pakistan, let alone islam.
The one who is favoring the enemies right now are these so called protest, which are only destabilizing the nation and ruining and killing innocent peoples lives.

There's no enemy of islam the state is pleasing, it is Rizvi and his followers who are.

Who the hell cares what outsiders think; when have they ever thought of us as good, we need to bring these to light, to deal with an issue, you must first recognize it, and this is an issue! We must show to others in country how savagery these people are because it's not going to be the outsiders who are going to come here and fix our issues for us, it's going to be the people of this country.

like we don't know anything about them

like such crap has never happened in Pakistan before

like it is such a surprise for us

for now, we are just promoting ourselves in front of others as savages by burning down properties and vehicles

the more we wait the more we will be fucked - Govt needs to take the charge and stop promoting Pakistan as a banana state

I hope your property is next damaged; we will see if you will be saying the same thing again. Idiot. Try visiting Saudi Arabia or Iran (the most diehard Islamic law implementers) and try this, you will see what they do to such people.

The issue is, YOU THINK that.

The people on sight saw what happened.
This is social media.

LEA's are avoiding any clash whatsoever to avoid escalating this issue.

Just because you say that doesn't make it any less true.
These people are the followers of Rizvi and its a fact.

I think you should stop defending a lawless protest whose only aim is to please the enemies of Islam and Pakistan.

like we don't know anything about them

like such crap has never happened in Pakistan before

like it is such a surprise for us

for now, we are just promoting ourselves in front of others as savages by burning down properties and vehicles

the more we wait the more we will be fucked - Govt needs to take the charge and stop promoting Pakistan as a banana state

Not a surprise at all. Nobody cares about the outside world, maybe you only. Everyone has eyes set on the current situation internally, not what outsiders are saying. Hiding this doesn't solve problem, revealing it and showing others helps calls for action against them!

Back
Top Bottom