What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

O dear ,
i think firing was done by law enforcement agencies on protestors and people got killed by stray bullets. TLP not have guns and leaders of all the religious parties have asked followers to avoid damaging property but such people who do this on their own and are present in all parties whether religious or other political parties
Come on dear, What are u saying? Khafi Rizvi has publicly label Judges as WAJIB UL QATL n u r saying that they did nothing,m n they don't have guns? Can u prove that?

This is the most serious domestic cricis of Imran Khan's Prime Ministership.

Lets see how he handles it.

If he caves to these extremists, it will only embolden them.

They have to be put down.

We need Imran Khan to go Duterte on these guys.

O dear ,

Come on dear, What are u saying? Khafi Rizvi has publicly label Judges as WAJIB UL QATL n u r saying that they did nothing,m n they don't have guns? Can u prove that?

Don't provoke him.
He worships him.

Nothing good will come out of a discussion with him.

Shame. Where the hell is govt .i k should take action enough talk
Don't know what's going on due to the partial news blackout but from appearances the protesters are only blocking access and destroying property, not attacking government forces.

I presume, then, the government is wrestling with the question of whether to deploy and confront Muslim protesters solely for the purpose of protecting the rights of non-Muslims, thereby denying the extremists their desires to have their way with non-Muslim lives as they please.

Don't know what's going on due to the partial news blackout but from appearances the protesters are only blocking access and destroying property, not attacking government forces.

I presume, then, the government is wrestling with the question of whether to deploy and confront Muslim protesters solely for the purpose of protecting the rights of non-Muslims, thereby denying the extremists their desires to have their way with non-Muslim lives as they please.

The main issue is that majority of the ones outside have no real idea about what is going on.
Their religious sentiments are being played with.

And doing anything against them is not protecting people, but also means we'll ruin their lives.
Given how vulnerable they are without job security and life, They might be prone to creating another terror issue and open another front.

Pakistan does not want that yet, not until the Western Ops finally come to a final halt.

That is what I view it as.

Those saying it'll escalate into a civil war are overreacting in their judgement.

Given how vulnerable they are without job security and life, They might be prone to creating another terror issue and open another front. Pakistan does not want that yet, not until the Western Ops finally come to a final halt.
I fail to see the connection.

Al-Jazeera reports that the TLP are the police now, directing traffic, seizing cameras, and barring entry at will.

consultations with 111 brigade and intelligence agencies are already in progress. we may see an over whelming and crushing reaction from the government in the next few hours. I know for a fact that some soldiers have already laid a royal smackdown on these so called "peaceful" protestors in pindi for trying to damage buses and properties.

Let's see...

These scums should all be eliminated. Practice your religion within the confines of your four walls. Don't shove it down other people's throat! One third of Pakistan's flag is white for a reason. These dumbknuckles obviously can't see that

if only our state was brave and could make brave dicisions our country would he in better position!

8 saal phalay latka do!
miyan key case may 1000 saal na lagaun aur merit peh faisla karo!!
zardari ko 10000 saboot ki zarorat nai latkao harami ko!!

kolboshan bc sab proof hain lakin nai fauji ki g phaati hai!

people.like khadim are tools nothing else they will be use to fk with us as long as we make coward deicision!

simple question to these so called "jazbaati" protestors...I understand that your "jazbaat" have been hurt (supposedly) and you want to take your "anger" out some how...well here's food for thought...why not take it out on "each other" instead of the common man??? :p:

man, someobody tell PM Imran Khan to make ME the interior minister...:azn: you'll see these protestors taking out their "peaceful" protests on each other in NO time...:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom