What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

Basically in Pakistan what you appear to do, is much more important than the reality, even if people are well aware of your reality its still important to have a righteous "facade".

People don't give a sh1t a bout religion in our country. Nobody with any life options goes to a madrasa, only the poor. Mosques are sparsely populated other than on Fridays, people lie, cheat, swindle wherever they can. Our clergy are under paid and most have other jobs or live on hand outs.

People put up a facade of being religious because they don't want to be judged for the Friday Muslims they are. People have been peddling this bullsh1t for so long, they've lost sight of the truth. We now believe our own bull5hit.

The overwhelming majority of our nation is sitting in our living rooms watching the TV and remarking amongst themselves how they wish someone would kick these mullahs off the street straight into jail. However most won't say it amongst people we don't know and trust, in case we're seen not to be holy enough. We live inside self imposed mental prisons.

The state is no difference. Instead of coming down on these idiots hard and fast, they're biding thier time, posturing and going through the motions of "diplomacy", waiting for the public to be fatigued or someone to be killed, ie red lines crossed which they can they claim forced them to act. They fear if they don't, large chunks of the 50% illiterate electorate might not vote for them, or the opposition will shamelessly use it to point score against them.

I am a religious man, but I thank God I'm also an educated man, able to study faith and be a student of it. I approach it academically to understand it, so I can be the best person I can. I don't tolerate the nonsense peddled in the name of my faith.
To paraphrase a brilliant line from Anwar Maqsood

Previously Pakistanis would pray at home and go outside to drink and be merry
Now Pakistanis drink and get merry at home and go outside to pray

@ziaulislam
Mr IMF/Foreign agent I knew u have really little grasp on history. You should have known your fellow agent Asma Jahangir was also accused of blasphemy 295 C and acquitted.

I had asked you to aware yourself of asiya Noreen aka Asia bibi FIR report andher ask for clemency to Punjab Gov. Taseer in 2009. Later it was converted into amnesty petition as she admitted she did it. When her tussle happened with the 2 women she also had accused them of targeting her faith upon which she said something in reply.
She has admitted it few times again after that. This case by the protestors is being looked at propagation of islamophobia and targeting mocking of Islamic symbols for propaganda purposes. Asiya bibi was honored with sakharov award last year please google why was she given a 'freedom of thought' award.

DEsi liberal morons should just shut up or come on the streets instead of hiding like cowards behind anonymous accounts.

This forum has turned into bloodthirsty mob that wants to kill everyone. Even if a citizen is damaging public or private properties he should not be killed and some bloodthirsty said "sure they must be killed".

We are living in a lawless state i mean?

Anyways... People can see what sort of extremism is happening here on this board. Even some senior folks jumped into the bandwagon... How are you people different from Khadim Rizvi?

As i said, i don't sympathize with the people involved in the burning of vehicles and damaging of properties. BUT they should NOT be killed. The state has NO RIGHT to kill its citizens.

BTW How many people did police kill in Faizabad dharna and how many policemen killed? SHAME!!!

For a fact... These Dharnas are happening in more than 80 cities and believe me they are peaceful... if even 50% if these dharnas were violent... You know a word called "CIVIL WAR"?

Thanks for your post.... AT LEAST someone is sane enough to hear the facts from both sides. It might be a rare instance but the courts have given a decision that doesn't reflect the facts in my opinion.

I think Mr. Saqib Nisar is destroyed by the fact that "It was NOT alcohol that was retrieved from hospital that day"

This forum has turned into bloodthirsty mob that wants to kill everyone. Even if a citizen is damaging public or private properties he should not be killed and some bloodthirsty said "sure they must be killed".

We are living in a lawless state i mean?

Anyways... People can see what sort of extremism is happening here on this board. Even some senior folks jumped into the bandwagon... How are you people different from Khadim Rizvi?

As i said, i don't sympathize with the people involved in the burning of vehicles and damaging of properties. BUT they should NOT be killed. The state has NO RIGHT to kill its citizens.

BTW How many people did police kill in Faizabad dharna and how many policemen killed? SHAME!!!

For a fact... These Dharnas are happening in more than 80 cities and believe me they are peaceful... if even 50% if these dharnas were violent... You know a word called "CIVIL WAR"?

Thanks for your post.... AT LEAST someone is sane enough to hear the facts from both sides. It might be a rare instance but the courts have given a decision that doesn't reflect the facts in my opinion.

I think Mr. Saqib Nisar is destroyed by the fact that "It was NOT alcohol that was retrieved from hospital that day"
Bro,

Nobody desire bloodshed. However, there is a divide on the lines of supremacy of LAW or JAMAAT - which would it be?

Another thing is who will pay for the damage to property? What if they start burning homes next? How many lives will they ruin in these sham politicized protests?

I live in an area which is under the watchful eyes of these protesters (blocked all routes) and I cannot even go to the markets. I have a family to look after. What should I do? What is my fault?

TLP is creating lot of mess, and in really difficult times for Pakistan.

Asia Bibi's case can be contested further but why other Pakistani have to suffer for this case?

If people in this country do not respect judgement of SC - then this country is truly a banana republic.

Allah kare bhoon de, yehan se bhi IPs pakar ke ham unn ki nasal mita dein..
SALUTE!!

Tell us there should be no laws :) Tell us Imran khan is a King of a Jungle... Everyone who oppose you must be killed. ohh? thats what they say? then you are THE SAME!

Kill the protesters!! KILL THE F*****G PROTESTERS.

SALUTE!!

Tell us there should be no laws :) Tell us Imran khan is a King of a Jungle... Everyone who oppose you must be killed. ohh? thats what they say? then you are THE SAME!

Kill the protesters!! KILL THE F*****G PROTESTERS.
Nay! The protesters are only the tip of the iceberg.. the ideology must go, the breeding grounds must go.
Plenty of baby making going on to replace those adding no value other than disrupting the nation.

Bro,

Nobody desire bloodshed. However, there is a divide on the lines of supremacy of LAW or JAMAAT - which would it be?

Another thing is who will pay for the damage to property? What if they start burning homes next? How many lives will they ruin in these sham politicized protests?

I live in an area which is under the watchful eyes of these protesters and I cannot even go to the markets. I have a family to look after. Seriously man.

TLP is creating lot of mess, and in really difficult times for Pakistan.

Asia Bibi's case can be contested further but why other Pakistani have to suffer for this nonsense?

There is no collision of law and jamat. In fact the law is misused here. I hope you have read the post i have quoted and know the case well.

So when the law is misused what is the way ahead? protest is one hell of a way. A peaceful one i believe.

The violent mobs wherever... should be taken care of and they are in small numbers. As i said, if all the protests were violent Pakistan would have been in a different situation here.

These people, however some of them violent, don't have lethal weapons. They should not be killed. They should be countered with non-lethal force.

And the peaceful protesters should be given right to protest. PM however, said its a "chota tabqa" believe me its not a chota tabka.... Chota tabka can not simultaneously block 80 cities. They should be dealt with properly.

CJ knew whats gonna happen.... but he made the decision anyway.... and see who is happy? US state dep? UN? UK? Greet Wilder? oh yeah he also shared his happiness... and go take a survey... 70% of the pop of this country is not happy with the decision.

Asya Bibi committed the crime of blasphemy or not is a judicial business. The highest court set her free. Appeal could be filed in the court against the decision, which is the right way.
But what is the crime of the businessmen and common people of whom properties (shops, cars, bikes) they are setting on fire?
They specially targeted a sweet shop, the instinct of such so called religious community with sweets / halwa.
Actually protecting the basic rights, legal rights, properties etc. of commons falls under the category of 'Haqooq-al-Abaad' which will be one of the main question on the day of judgement and the guilty ones will not be pardoned even by ALLAH SWT but only by the one who were affected.

They are idiots. If she has been acquitted by the court, it means she did not commit the blasphemy so what's the problem. Though I think the decision should have been delayed for a few months.
So since no solid evidence or proof was found against her making her innocent...u still think we should've delayed freeing her just to make it easy on the government? Wtf? It's bad enough she had to go through this whole ordeal for years. Justice shouldn't be delayed...ever.
The court has decided a 10 year old case now to increase the troubles for the current govt
No shits given. The government shouldn't cower in fear...it's the court's decision based on evidence and the government should firmly stand behind the court.
I personally think that judges should stand in the public and defend their verdict without any protocols.
Why these idiots are including Pak Army or IK in it while it is purely supreme courts decision... they can go and attack the SC and we should stand neutral on a side. Let the SC handle them
No...the judges don't have to explain shit to any random joe who starts protesting...and the government should enforce the law(as in the courts reign supreme where upholding the law is concerned). What is this lawlessness that any random joe can stand up and start questioning the courts just bcuz a decision doesn't sit right with his personal views? The government should take strong action against these assholes if the protests turn violent and cause destruction. At best they can peacefully protest.

Nay! The protesters are only the tip of the iceberg.. the ideology must go, the breeding grounds must go.
Plenty of baby making going on to replace those adding no value other than disrupting the nation.
hahaha amazing!

Ideally, i would think 7 billion is a bit too much.... we should start over with a billion people and other baby makers who are adding no value should be... ehmm!!

But wait... why not take out 96% of the world pop? :p Only elite class has the right to live. Going by the fact that the top 4% people have 96% wealth and other 96% have 4% wealth on this planet.

Those who are born... are born with a right to live....

The mentality? That can't be taken out! Start your research from the start of the humanity. i hope you will find the answer very soon.

Asya Bibi committed the crime of blasphemy or not is a judicial business. The highest court set her free. Appeal could be filed in the court against the decision, which is the right way.
But what is the crime of the businessmen and common people of whom properties (shops, cars, bikes) they are setting on fire?
They specially targeted a sweet shop, the instinct of such so called religious community with sweets / halwa.
Actually protecting the basic rights, legal rights, properties etc. of commons falls under the category of 'Haqooq-al-Abaad' which will be one of the main question on the day of judgement and the guilty ones will not be pardoned even by ALLAH SWT but only by the one who were affected.

I agree with the most part but the protest is the right of everyone. A peaceful protest we are talking about.

And if the leaders of TLP asked for damaging properties, setting vehicles on fire... then i must say they are wrong!

A thread that is related to religion actually speak the level of people. It tells you about their mindset.

This thread is exposing so many members. :crazy:

A thread that is related to religion actually speak the level of people. It tells you about their mindset.

This thread is exposing so many members. :crazy:
What's your opinion on the verdict?

Banana republic.

?????

No it is NOT. The SC’s verdict does tell us we are getting stronger as a state so are the institutions getting stronger.

Then Khadim Rizvi, a baboon did what was expected. Later, PM of Pakistan’s speech speaks the seriousness of the issue and the attitude of the head of the country.

It is not banana republic.

What's your opinion about the verdict?

Right on the point. I am not done reading it but I do agree with it. What “Pain Di siri” is doing is very obvious. We all knew his reaction after the verdict. There he is doing what he is asked to do.

What are your thoughts on it?

hahaha amazing!

Ideally, i would think 7 billion is a bit too much.... we should start over with a billion people and other baby makers who are adding no value should be... ehmm!!

But wait... why not take out 96% of the world pop? :p Only elite class has the right to live. Going by the fact that the top 4% people have 96% wealth and other 96% have 4% wealth on this planet.

Those who are born... are born with a right to live....

The mentality? That can't be taken out! Start your research from the start of the humanity. i hope you will find the answer very soon.

I agree with the most part but the protest is the right of everyone. A peaceful protest we are talking about.

And if the leaders of TLP asked for damaging properties, setting vehicles on fire... then i must say they are wrong!
Wealth is irrelevant, knowledge is relevant. Elite or not, if you arent advancing humanity.. the gas chambers for you... or maybe soylent green type situation.

Back
Top Bottom