What's new

TLP 'Long March' to Islamabad - October 22, 2021

Qadiyani’s and Ismailis are different, qadiyani’s it’s clear their kaffirs both Shia and Sunni believe this.

Zionist are Zionist the people who founded Israel and created Zionism to change Judaism so they can create Israel.
  • was gautam budhh shamah e haq?
  • was nanak (the founder of the most virulent anti-Islam cult aka sikhi) noor e ibrahim?
Allama Iqbal was a Sunni.
when, where and at what age did he become a sunni?
Ismailis are a Shia sect however they are not considered Muslim to us Sunnis and even many Shias believe their not Muslim.
does this mean that you consider the founder of Edhi foundation a non-muslim? according to the malhoon rizvi he was not a Muslim
FYI according to Ahmadis I know, they are hanafi just like the grave worshiping brelvis and grave-stone smashing deobandis

Last edited:
Death is some thing you can't deny. Keep everything aside it will not scare a wise man as it's reality!

In the end satan will be surrendering!!

satan can also be around my posts!!!😂

Dont type/call him like gr@n&p@!

You didn't answer me earlier so i ask again.

What if someone accuses you of blasphemy? Can i drop you dead right then and there or first take the matter to the qazi? Sharia or a fit of rage , which one dictates your conscious?

Write better name mirzai non muslims.
why? why can ahmadi not be Muslim? how was Ghulam ahmad any worse than the occupiers of them graves that brelvis revere and worship?

if ahmad raza khan can be kaleemullah, if dead pirs can grant wishes and have direct connection with God, if gautam can be shamah e haq, nanak can be noor e Ibrahimi, why can Ghulam Ahmed not be noor e Muhammadi?

P.S. either address my complete posts sentence by sentence or leave well alone! thanks

Last edited:
Not comparing at all as there is absolutely no comparison - The 'bearded' Brelvi/TLP ulema have done jack all for Pakistan, instead they've hurt the nation for their own power at every opportunity. This TLP supporter keeps mentioning 'clean shaved' so I asked him the question about Quaid-e-Azam.
Quaid-e-Azem became Quaid ,when he stopped wearing suit and tie(wanted to give impression of him being a good muslim,which is good btw)and instead opted to wear sherwani with that jinnah cap and used religioun to demand for a muslims nation . Before all of that,not many ppl knew him and all his muslim league got was election defeats even in punjab en sindh where cleanshave waderas ,/chaudaries were ruling by the grace of their white daddies and congress. Cleanshave elite has always been traitors , their only wish is to remain in power, get protocols and have poor ppl , who they can beat and treat as slave . If Quaid didnt use religioun , no one would have known or supported him for a nation. It were your average mullah molvi/peer who were supporters of an muslim nation , not cleanshave whose only lifework is to defend their currupt ways .

Anybody who demand and has an islamic cause will be supported even its its the most sinful person which most elite society members are(example muhammad zubair ) . Problem is elite doesnt even want the religioun to have any outside of the mosque influence which will be countered inshallah with everything we as muslims have. You cant claim to be ashiqe rasool and not even be prepared to discuss this whole issue in parlement . All excuses are bs .

Last edited:
Quaid-e-Azem became Quaid ,when he stopped wearing suit and tie(wanted to give impression of him being a good muslim,which is good btw)and instead opted to wear sherwani with that jinnah cap and used religioun to demand for a muslims nation . Before all of that,not many ppl knew him and all his muslim league got was election defeats even in punjab en sindh where cleanshave waderas ,/chaudaries were ruling by the grace of their white daddies and congress. Cleanshave elite has always been traitors , their only wish is to remain in power, get protocols and have poor ppl , who they can beat and treat as slave . If Quaid didnt use religioun , no one would have known or supported him for a nation. It were your average mullah molvi/peer who were supporters of an muslim nation , not cleanshave whose only lifework is to defend their currupt ways .

Anybody who demand and has an islamic cause will be supported even its its the most sinful person which most elite society members are(example muhammad zubair ) . Problem is elite doesnt even want the religioun to have any outside of the mosque influence which will be countered inshallah with everything we as muslims have. You cant claim to be ashiqe rasool and not even be prepared to discuss this whole issue in parlement . All excuses are bs .

So he wasn't winning because he wasn't Islamic enough?
download (4).jpeg

But who was defeating him

Unionists- made up of Hindu, Sikhs and some muslims

Jia ryasat se 7-10,000 looog handle nahi hotay ** asi Govts ko ++++ b kehna, +++ ki toheen hey

So he wasn't winning because he wasn't Islamic enough?
View attachment 789328
But who was defeating him

Unionists- made up of Hindu, Sikhs and some muslims
You dont get ,do you? If your cause and slogan is islamic ,you will get support of the masses even if you are weak in religious practices in your private life ,its simple . He got support because he used religioun .. so in that sense he was not special .

allama iqbal is much more prominent figure in muslim literature and awakening of the muslim in our part of the world . That why most cleanshave elite ignore because he doesnt fit their drunkedness and dirty lifestyle.

Dont be touchy , this propagenda bs of mullah being against pak and religoun in politics being called names will not fly in the face of truth.in reality pakistani cleanshave own this realstate of a nation because of mullah being aman pasand in the face of elites unislamic and barbaric behaviour towards their poor compatriots .

Last edited:
You dont get ,do you? If your cause and slogan is islamic ,you will get support of the masses even if you are weak in religious practices in your private life ,its simple . He got support because he used religioun .. so in that sense he was not special .

allama iqbal is much more prominent figure in muslim literature and awakening of the muslim in our part of the world . That why most cleanshave elite ignore because he doesnt fit their drunkedness and dirty lifestyle.
What religion were mullahs seeing in unionists and anti-Pak forces?

if we start talking about what Iqbal invisioned (who was important but not even close to the importance of Jinnah as died before Pakistan as a seperate country became a mainstream Idea) and what he wanted
Your kind will again get lose motions lol

Fact is no one was an extremist you're
Whatever hero you choose

His ideology will be against what you're doing whether it's Iqbal or Jinnah- makes absolutely no difference

Govt. agreed to act upon the demands of TLP and here is a very impressive point ambassador matter will be discussed in parliament!

Meanwhile peaceful protest going on!!!

why? why can ahmadi not be Muslim? how was Ghulam ahmad any worse than the occupiers of them graves that brelvis revere and worship?

if ahmad raza khan can be kaleemullah, if dead pirs can grant wishes and have direct connection with God, if gautam can be shamah e haq, nanak can be noor e Ibrahimi, why can Ghulam Ahmed not be noor e Muhammadi?

P.S. either address my complete posts sentence by sentence or leave well alone! thanks

@krash can someone play the part of a moderator here please?

It's the law of the country! So i told you to write complete name mirzai non muslim.

I am not supposed to defend any stupid baseless claims!

Being a Muslim Quraan and Final Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (saw) words are important and enough for backing it!

Kill the blasphemer on spot!!!
what if I think you are a blasphemer just because something ticks me off about you or I genuinely "feel" you said something blasphous

cause I am thinking you using Prophet pbuh name to commit voilance, hate, killings is blasphemous
can I kill you on the spot?
would that be fair

Last edited:
what if I think you are a blasphemer just because something ticks me off about you or I genuinely "feel" you said something blasphous

cause I am thinking you using Prophet pbuh name to commit voilance, hate, killings is blasphemous
can I kill you on the spot?
would that be fair

First of all stop using this nonsense against me. I would rather like to be burnt/buried alive instead of even thinking about it!

So I can shot you on a rumour ?
But plz do tell us how many witnesses are required under sharia to execute an individual ? Or the mullahs came up with their own Islam via some dreams/visions/pak rooh?

It's another thread you are referring towards! Kill the blasphemer on spot and same goes for murderer/Fake ghazi
(Like that bank guard who killed the BM of NBP he must be hanged in public!)

Back
Top Bottom