What's new

TLP 'Long March' to Islamabad - October 22, 2021

View attachment 789171

Excuse me!
Sorry to say but:
I never consider you as my brother so keep you gp and serve him as he just surrendered/surrendering!
1635711272905.png

TLP Protestors betrayed by their leadership - French ambassador exit demand dropped and only party demands put forward.

TLP Protestors betrayed by their leadership - French ambassador exit demand dropped and only party demands put forward.
Demand was for his exit to be discussed in parlement which is still agreed by the gov and a masterstroke by tlp if you ask me . All the liberal cleanshave pro western puppet parties will be exposed if they dont agree to expelling french ambassador. Its a win for tlp how you look at things, inshallah next election they will sweep the whole of punjab if not both sindh and punjab.

Demand was for his exit to be discussed in parlement which is still agreed by the gov and a masterstroke by tlp if you ask me . All the liberal cleanshave pro western puppet parties will be exposed if they dont agree to expelling french ambassador. Its a win for tlp how you look at things, inshallah next election they will sweep the whole of punjab if not both sindh and punjab.
if they don't (which I am 150% sure)
you'll cry fake elections

and than go do your terrorism in the name of protests
predictable - do anything to please abu India and other foreign agencies
You are their assets

There won't be any discussion in the Parliament. Gov made it clear that foreign policy is it's domain, and no party can force anything in such matters. Your TLP leadership agreed.

What are your thoughts on Quaid-e-Azam? He was clean shaved. Considering that your Markaz is in India, I won't be surprised by your answer - congressi mullahs, right?

Pretty accurate in some aspects.
Video proves my point in the other thread.
Every party and person has failed Pakistan only thing that can save us now is a Islamic revolution

There won't be any discussion in the Parliament. Gov made it clear that foreign policy is it's domain, and no party can force anything in such matters. Your TLP leadership agreed.

What are your thoughts on Quaid-e-Azam? He was clean shaved. Considering that your Markaz is in India, I won't be surprised by your answer - congressi mullahs, right?
They absolutely hate/hated Quaid-e-Azam, only people who don't are those who are not knowledgeable about his views

Please don't compare TLP with great Quaid e azam, he was highly intelligent well mannered person, what it took for Quaid e Azam to achieve to create Pakistan , its something TLP supporters will never understand.

All I can say TLP are hypocrites of the highest order.

Every party and person has failed Pakistan only thing that can save us now is a Islamic revolution
You will be saying the same thing after failure of Islamic revolution. Look at Islamic revolution of Iran. Is it a succes story?

Please don't compare TLP with great Quaid e azam, he was highly intelligent well mannered person, what it took for Quaid e Azam to achieve to create Pakistan , its something TLP supporters will never understand.

All I can say TLP are hypocrites of the highest order.

Not comparing at all as there is absolutely no comparison - The 'bearded' Brelvi/TLP ulema have done jack all for Pakistan, instead they've hurt the nation for their own power at every opportunity. This TLP supporter keeps mentioning 'clean shaved' so I asked him the question about Quaid-e-Azam.

Yeh case lar kar tlp ka dill jeet liya ha baqi choti choti batain importance nhi rkhti unka liye
If Mr.Jinnah was here today

I am 1000% sure all of these islamist gangsters would have hated (just like Thier forefathers)

Dil jeet key achar dalna hai you're doing the opposite of what he asked for the nation to do- besides he is father of the nation
He does not need approval of rouge thugs

He is above that

Qadiyani’s aren’t peaceful their the biggest snakes in Pakistan they act peaceful and spread hatred amongst us Muslims. Their behind every fitna in Pakistan. They get others to do their dirty work.
Kaffir hai qadiyani!
do you consider Iqbal an Allama or kafar? and where do you stand on Ismailis?
They use the money they get from Zionists for their dirty work.
who are these zionists? is it the British?

If Mr.Jinnah was here today

I am 1000% sure all of these islamist gangsters would have hated (just like Thier forefathers)

There was/is a constant fight between TLP leaders and some shits calling Jinnah (RA) as non Muslim!

do you consider Iqbal an Allama or kafar? and where do you stand on Ismailis?

No one is nearer to Iqbal's poetry than Allama Khadim Hussain (RIP). Even He was Hafiz of Iqbal's poetry!
Now Hafiz Saad Hussain is same on the same way!
Hope you don't need to know why!

Back
Top Bottom