What's new

TLP 'Long March' to Islamabad - October 22, 2021

On the contrary they are some of the biggest traitors in the country

Of course there are some you may call traitors - but that is no comparison to extremists who don't even believe in the nation state.

Religious extremists will happily destroy Pakistan for the benefit of foreign ideologues. Eg. Non Pakistani criminals from Chechnya, Afghanistan etc are given refuge by them. These are real acts of treason as opposed to liberals whose worst act is to openly criticise Pakistan.

Fools! Real liberals been control of the country not achoo gama wanna be cool guys from the suburbia. I coundnt care less if a bunch of liberals take there degenerate primitive kanjar practices including drugs to a corner and sit there quietly but when it involves money then you or any liberal can come to us and check their liberal privilege whether it yields results or not . We aren't going to pay for the monetary deals struck by the oxford breed precisely for their needs without the peoples consent at large . People get shot dead for stealing in the streets

Control your itch for fancy lifestyle , promote industry, eat from your own pocket and stop begging from the Whiteman every time you run out of foreign remittances, in short get a life.

Bro kanjar behaviour is not the preserve of liberals - people in all echelons of society indulge in immorality. Most liberals I know are decent people, they pay their taxes, follow the rules and live their lives as they want. You are unhappy about maulvis being painted negatively, same applies to liberals. The minority evil liberals are still no match for the minority evil maulvis.

Regarding IMF, loans etc. You're taking a very unrealistic position. if your country needs money, there aren't many options are there - nothing to do with liberal greed. Even Taliban is desperate to draw down IMF funds now.

You are unhappy about maulvis being painted negatively, same applies to liberals.

Liberals/royalty and clergy compliments each other . Any sane person would distance itself from their mental gymnastics. they serve nothing but there selfishselves.

Seems to have a link with recent IK and Bajwa conflict.
Plenty of IT involved in the economics of protests and marches.

Historically if not wars than larger than life construction projects generate such economic activity.

First time posting in this thread and seems like there has been alot of bans and casualities in this thread wow. I am relieved I didn't get inolved in this thread now. Seems like this two posters bite the dust there is also 3rd one. Seems like this thread was a bloodbath
I am surprised to see the kind of language used by members to address each other in this thread. I had to remove some posts. :(

Please contribute in sensible ways. Thanks.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
so where r those who were calling to kill TLP protesters.
interior minister himself admitted in the press conference that protest is their right and they r not part of any conspiracy against Pakistan.
he also admitted that govt mishandled the situation by adopting strict approach towards protesters instead of negotiating with them and also from the last 6 months govt was honoring the agreement with TLP.
he also admitted that govt has a written agreement with TLP regarding the french ambassador and govt will take action in future.
I hope u guys will understand now that TLP is not the enemy of PTI or Pakistan

March has gone bust. Simply not enough support as they had last time. Some TLP are claiming govt asked two days from them but my guess is they simply dont have enough numbers and waiting to recharge.
March was halted temporarily because of Govt negotiation and concession via release of funds and some detained officials.

Islamic conference going to be held in Islamabad. But talks with govt fail. TLP is adamant about shutdown France embassy and expelling France ambassador. All DG and govt officials explained to them the repercussion of closing the French embassy. Roads are closed and Pindi Islamabad people are in miserable condition .... God knows who is pumping money to this party ...

Islamic conference going to be held in Islamabad. But talks with govt fail. TLP is adamant about shutdown France embassy and expelling France ambassador. All DG and govt officials explained to them the repercussion of closing the French embassy. Roads are closed and Pindi Islamabad people are in miserable condition .... God knows who is pumping money to this party ...

who is pumping money to this party ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom