What's new

TLP 'Long March' to Islamabad - October 22, 2021

i agree with you that religion should not be used for personal gain and advertising, by the way our PM is also doing the same
he went madina yesterday to pray for end of this mess . otherhands riyasat e madina's madni folks want to burn the riyasat at home :lol:

Instead of destroying Pakistan, why don't they go to France, declare a war and sort their stuff out.

Why would how would they go to france, is Pakistan gov. finally recruiting and preparing to confront france, are you also volunteering?
he went madina yesterday to pray for end of this mess . otherhands riyasat e madina's madni folks want to burn the riyasat at home :lol:

If anybody burns down my Pak Watan it will be the minority seculars/liberals/atheists and agnostics like you, not the righteous!

Ziada hi angraiz ki ghulami ka shauk ha tum logon ko

Last edited:
Why would how would they go to france, is Pakistan gov. finally recruiting and preparing to confront france, are you also volunteering?
Not my concern how they go and what they do. If they want to punish a blasphemer, they better walk the talk in France not in Pakistan.

I would want my streets to be filth free.

I don't think most people are against death penalty or the blasphemy law. The concerns arise at the following:
  1. Misuse.
  2. Vigilante mobs.
  3. Burning down Pakistan for something that happens outside its jurisdiction.
If people want to have that law, that is their right, but the above points need to be addressed. As for the west, If you try to pull off your violent shenanigans there, your fate will be that of the French Muslims. Not to mention that you will be increasing blasphemy, not decreasing it.

Last edited:

If anybody burns down my Pak Watan it will be the minority seculars/liberals/atheists and agnostics like you, not the righteous!

Ziada hi angraiz ki ghulami ka shauk ha tum logon ko
did we captured police and rangers and indians are laughing on pakistan today on twitter ?
I don't think most people are against death penalty or the blasphemy law. The concerns arise at the following:
  1. Misuse.
  2. Vigilante mobs.
  3. Burning down Pakistan for something that happens outside its jurisdiction.
If people want to have that law, that is their right, but the above points need to be addressed.
its became now cheerdh of paksitanis . anyone make blaspheme in west we burn our country . :p::p:

its became now cheerdh of paksitanis . anyone make blaspheme in west we burn our country . :p::p:
This is where it all started but we dont want to talk about it
ghazi.jpg

Not my concern how they go and what they do. If they want to punish a blasphemer, they better walk the talk in France not in Pakistan.

I would want my streets to be filth free.
IK is a hypocrite on one side he makes tall claims and on other side ha no courage to take right steps whether it is religious front or economic he has failed the expectations of people. Now even PA is also perhaps feeling the effects of his foolish acts. In streets he is already loosing his popularity in lower to middle classes.
did we captured police and rangers and indians are laughing on pakistan today on twitter ?

No one burning the country, the side effects of false promises and tall claims of Imran Khan bringing country to chaos.

The donkey fucking, child molesters and mujra watching scums are now righteous !

So you finally managed to get a sight of a liberal party? Ajeeb log hain bhai yeh liberals b takreeban sb family members he kisi na kisi relation m rehty hain while there feudal daddies steal from the villages to keep chil parties going on in dha's.
The iblees was handled perfectly why would i even complain?

Yeah last time they got handed over cheques by "angelic" figures. Are the maamay chaahay of Pakistan still open for business ?

So you finally managed to get a sight of a liberal party? Ajeeb log hain bhai yeh liberals b takreeban sb family members he kisi na kisi relation m rehty hain while there feudal daddies steal from the villages to keep chil parties going on in dha's.

Yeah last time they got handed over cheques by "angelic" figures. Are the maamay chaahay of Pakistan still open for business ?
I don't believe in binaries. So liberal vs conservative isn't a black and white for me.

Like i said, they are puppies on a leash so yeah they got cheques after all you fee the dog at the end of the day.

Religion in pakistan is nothing but a mean of manipulation.

You don't like someone, accuse him of blasphemy.
You wanna **** the state up, chant slogans in favour of prophet and run over innocent people.
You wanna throw a legitimate government, loose these goons on Islamabad.

Idk the massive obsession over preaching religion. It won't get us anywhere, its a personal matter. Mulk barbad hogya hai just because the state wants to keep asshole like these as backups to pressurize and stir shit up.

Like i said, they are puppies on a leash so yeah they got cheques after all you fee the dog at the end of the day.

I got no dog in this fight so when are the chaahay maamays of pakistan gonna establish rule of law with providing uniform curriculum across the board or are still willing to put the bogeyman in a closet only to be unleashed later on to scare the Whiteman into giving sadka khyraat and legitimacy to their rule ?

At least they're not on the streets killing police officers in a mob. Apnay kaam sai kaam rakhtay hain. Yeah relationship are personal, so what's the issue?

And this fuckin TLP are just taliban except thr fact they don't have guns. Give them that and see these animals acting worse than talibs.

So keep your religion to yourself and in your home. No one wants to be high on religion cocktail. Zia fucked us up enough and now immi chan is trying to preach us deen. Fuckin clowns.

At least they're not on the streets killing police officers in a mob.

There uncles are in control of the police why would they kill em ? And no they don't mind their own business, all the imf deals , the socio economic screw ups are to blamed on these liberals. Provide uniform curriculums to the country atleast give them the same books which your kids read .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom