What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only all sects could be banned altogether in Pakistan too! Syllabus is coming but banning sects is the toughest task if anyone would dare attempt it. InshaAllah teaching Quran with translation (in new syllabus) will severely damage these sects.

Sir you know what i think about fiascos like these ? Low scale demos of violence and chaos are deliberately staged by the oxford breed to keep the whiteman scared of different scenarios based on what ifs -------- sounds pretty easy to milk the good white civilized folks but with the dwindling resources white man could only "feed" an x number of groups/cults besides when the industrial growth is negligible and other than the white and Semitic free handouts they heavely rely on foreign remittances for various matters of "crucial" importance so iam not sure about the practicality of same syllabus idea as it may cataylse the formation of plenty of new deal makers .

But that's just my opinion and it'd be absurd to connect such transactional mind set" with the present situation
TLP made Buzdar angry you wont like him when he is angry

En v tap chardi?

Last edited:
Tell me why this gov cannot act against BSO,PTM and baloch militants beacuse those guys have foreign backing and also surkha support but TLP does not have any of those.TLP are just used as scapegoats.This spineless country cant even deal with chappal wearing terrorists just using TLP as a means of showing force.

Tell me why this gov cannot act against BSO,PTM and baloch militants beacuse those guys have foreign backing and also surkha support but TLP does not have any of those.TLP are just used as scapegoats.This spineless country cant even deal with chappal wearing terrorists just using TLP as a means of showing force.

I agree. No doubt TLP has become aggressive but police is provoking them. The government is playing dirty politics and using Tlp as a scapegoat. They should arrest the corrupt, those who sold Pakistan, those who supported terrorism but because they have international backers the government is quiet. PTM is open Pakistani enemy but they are allowed to hold elections and assembly seats. Double standards

I suspect any person making a decision with regards to France that is short of a Jihad on Paris with army of momin would be killed within the month. This applies to Imran Khan, Bajwa or Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid. Some guard in PM House will decide he will abide by the higher authority of Islam then the Pakistan state. Gen Bajwa could fall victim to some soldier who also goes by his faith then his oath to the army. We all know what happened to Salman Taseer.

So given this little issue of life and death what did the rulers do? Pass the buck to the parliamant. Thus the decision will be diffused amongst 300 plus people.

Clever .....

I agree. No doubt TLP has become aggressive but police is provoking them. The government is playing dirty politics and using Tlp as a scapegoat. They should arrest the corrupt, those who sold Pakistan, those who supported terrorism but because they have international backers the government is quiet. PTM is open Pakistani enemy but they are allowed to hold elections and assembly seats. Double standards
Scapegoat? Scapegoat for what exactly? TLP is terrorizing Pakistanis over a country they most recently have learnt exists. What is the logic behind this exactly by these geniuses please go ahead and explain. If PTM pulls something like this we will most definitely highlight it and condemn it but that is not the case here.

The ruling elite has totally destroyed this country, sharifs zardaris have flown money abroad --- so what property you talking abt?
This country is in debt billions because of your ruling class, guess you are fine with this??

Leas attacking killing common people are also terrorists ----- Govts biggest enemy is their own population and police is one of the tools to brutally massacre this enemy.

@Mrc
did you also include Imran Khan in this Tom dick hary list?

Handsome PM was challenging Shahbaz sharif to bring people and he will provide containers --- now does he have the courage to provide containers to these people --- dharna container precedent us set by our handsome PM, now enjoy the fruits.

This is not an arguement. Today u expell French ambassador tomorrow they will demand to expell Saudi ambassador caz they don't allow them to get high on bhang and churs in kaaba and dance semi naked on bollywood tunes... Kapish??

PTM is the favourite flogging horse for everybody. The fact is PTM is a tiny group that is literally on the margins of Pakistani society. TLP on the other hand have brough Islamabad on it's knees more than once. Their demands are outragious. Jihad against a fcuking foreign power that is literally one of the backbones of the Western order. For that they are burning Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad down. Give me a shout when PTM do that.

I have no idea why people love reducing the epic mafiosi of the MQM who literally took over 15 million city port and ran it with a godfather in charge. Or TLP. Or TTP who took over huge swathes of the frontier districts.

But I tell what let's croak on about PTM .....

Scapegoat? Scapegoat for what exactly? TLP is terrorizing Pakistanis over a country they most recently have learnt exists. What is the logic behind this exactly by these geniuses please go ahead and explain. If PTM pulls something like this we will most definitely highlight it and condemn it but that is not the case here.

They are protesting because Pakistan government arrested their leader for no reason. Its their right to protest. The government is shelling them and this is leading to the violence. Watch the videos above and please condemn Pakistan police attacking NGO vehicles and burning their own vehicles to blame on TLP. In my own area in Pakistan, it was the police who started the shelling and then got chased by the crowd. They have been given orders to provoke the protesters so they can make them look like terrorist, even though the real traitors and terrorist are sitting in the parliament, as stated by PM IK.

Be a Pakistani first. Condemn the government for provoking the violence and then also condemn TLP.

Wonder how Iran and China will be feeling knowing they will be using Pakistan as a trade route and know these psychos can ruin everything.

IK got a make a choice now. pander to the TLP or lose any faith that current and future trade partners have.

Be a Pakistani first. Condemn the government for provoking the violence and then also condemn TLP.
Sorry sir jee, Pak army has not declared war on France, re-started the Caliphate, nuked paris and slain Dajjal yet so does that mean TLP thugs have the right to torture people and destroy their property???

Please stop snorting tea leaves in your comfortable home in the UK and come and see the ground reality here in Pakistan. If any mob tried violence on this scale in the UK they would get a taste of napalm and bullets, and some random country would be invaded as revenge afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom