What's new

Tipu Sultan was not Indian and a killer - BJP minister as Karnataka celebrate the Tiger of Mysore

your the only one picking a fight
Most Indians I know are pretty bad at English so I will give you a pass, but re-read what I wrote. Then read it again and you will realize I didn't accuse him personally of anything.

Try the next street. And correct my English when you can match it. Most emigrants I know got where they did because of technical skills and their willingness to slave away at jobs that the natives of those countries had refused to touch, not because of their language skills. In any language.

I know but then might be @ranjeet is from Kerala...and after reading voiceofdharma suddenly face the real image of Tipu

I concede your point.

Yes, it's called secularism in India, we even have Aurangzeb apologists here.

In fact, there are even Ranjeet apologists, especially among the authorised persons. What else would explain his continuance on the forum?

Ashoka kills hundreds of thousands of hindus and that bastard gets a fcuking wheel on the indian flag????o_O

Maybe Tipu wasn't brutal enough
He killed soldiers in battle, not in armed civilians
Stupid analogy

By pointing out that Mir Jafar's great-grandson already is a part of Pakistan's history.

LOL.

You need to get a better grip on your language use and your expressions. Only a subject can revolt. Tipu was an independent king.

Ooh, what overpowering evidence!

http://www.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/society/the-admiral-from-madras/article5383499.ece

'Tipu' is closest to the camera.

https://www.livefistdefence.com/2011/03/retrophoto-indian-navys-inas-310.html

The planes 'Tipu' inducted, the squadron he commanded (the squadron badge was painted by my Mum).

No need to pretend that you know, when you so obviously don't. Once again, read my lips: nothing to do with Hindus or with Hinduism, it was a Buddhist symbol. Ashoka was Buddhist, not Hindu.

History is as we perceive it.
The secular sell is past its sell by date in India.
Read the thread in a couple of hours. You will know

Also financed temples, patronised the learned, worked with Hindu ministers as his right hands....yup, thorough bigot this one. Wait a minute, it's about his Muslim bigotry? So sorry, consider the foregoing deleted. My bad.
How many Hindus did Mughals employed and at what positions when Sikh Gurus were martyred in Delhi?

History is as we perceive it.
The secular sell is past its sell by date in India.
Read the thread in a couple of hours. You will know

Oh, wow.

In a couple of hours, Mir Jafar will cease to be the great-grandfather of the first Pakistani president.

Well first we need to agree on these two before we touch others.
Well i agree with you but it seems at state level both these celebrities are celebrated and considered as such...India should reclaim its Hindu identity instead of glorifying foreign invaders..BJP can do this..I feel for you..I think India is only country where Majority is oppressed by Minority appeasement ..

Yeah so what?

Nobody is interested in kundli matching here.

Shame on you for even knowing about such a kaffir custom.

How many Hindus did Mughals employed and at what positions when Sikh Gurus were martyred in Delhi?

Hundreds, if not thousands. But if you want name, father's name and Aadhaar card number, you have to try some central ministry.

Try not to make a bigger fool of yourself than usual.

Shame on you for even knowing about such a kaffir custom.

Horoscope reading is not exclusive to India nor somehow just an exclusive Hindu practice either.

Why do you feel the need to point out the kafir?

A secular trade to divide and rule? A British colonial trick left behind?

The secular chakra has done a full circle?

Tipu was a badass thus resulting in the Indians being unworthy of claiming him as their own. Very respected figure in Pakistan, because we are a country full of bad asses.

Well i agree with you but it seems at state level both these celebrities are celebrated and considered as such...India should reclaim its Hindu identity instead of glorifying foreign invaders..BJP can do this..I feel for you..I think India is only country where Majority is oppressed by Minority appeasement ..
Awww ... the feelz all around makes me go :wub:

I heard few years back that scientific APJ Abdul Kalam used to research on Tipu Sultan weaponry and missiles which Tipu has invented to fight with British india.. and from that Kalam gets things to built some missiles for india..

Albait: after few years APJ Abdul Kalam will also be pronounced as an outsider and a invader...

He killed Hindus ? and forceful conversion ? ...My bad i had to agree with you then..Why do hindus celebrate him ?State level with Indian flag...This is really a stockholm syndrome
index-2.jpeg

Thi image is from Republic Day Parade tabuleu created by the Muslim Loving Karnataka Congress Govt who is celebrating Tipu Jayanti. The nationalist BJP has nothing to do with this. You wont find such images when BJP is in power in Karnataka

I heard few years back that scientific APJ Abdul Kalam used to research on Tipu Sultan weaponry and missiles which Tipu has invented to fight with British india.. and from that Kalam gets things to built some missiles for india..

Albait: after few years APJ Abdul Kalam will also be pronounced as an outsider and a invader...

Do you know APJ Adbul Kalam is the most loved president of India. He was made President by the "Muslim - Hating" BJP and was denied the second term by "Secular" Congress who instead put Indira Gandhi's cook in the Rashtrapati Bhavan

Dr. Kalam was the father of our Missile System and Nuclear Bombs. He is very highly respected by all irrespective of religion

A few years earlier the Aurangzeb Road in Delhi was renamed as Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Road by the BJP govt and the "liberals" started whining like dogs.

The "liberals" in India hate Kalam while BJP and its supporters love him

Back
Top Bottom