What's new

Times Square Conspiracy against Pakistan

I don't know who wrote this theory.But i am sure that guy has utilized much time & brain power to write this wonderful theory..
I would like to thank him for this little entertainment...:flame::flame:

This is a conspiracy against Pakistan that Guinness book has not included Pakistan for the country to produce conspiracy theorist. This is carried by Raw-CIA Mossad nexus. Pakistan has potential to beat the rest of world combine and hence not included as Olympic game.

How many of you agree that their potential as conspiracy theorist has way surpassed your expectation. Let's give them salute.

Yeah Sania Mirza koun hai? Tumko pata hai kya?

He may reply that Sania Mirza is a RAW agent which is again a conspiracy against Pakistan. She will be blamed for next thing.

RAW funded Faisal Shahzad.

And ISI funded my boss who periodically call me whenever I log in to defence.pk so that I can't reply you! :sniper: Don't ask for a source as I am not asking you.

He may reply that Sania Mirza is a RAW agent which is again a conspiracy against Pakistan. She will be blamed for next thing.

And ISI funded my boss who periodically call me whenever I log in to defence.pk so that I can't reply you! :sniper: Don't ask for a source as I am not asking you.

Why are you in Aghanistan?

Are you part of the reconstruction effort or you live there?

aadat se majboor.
Sorry for off topic
Man i remember a story.....a newly married indian coupled settled infront of a pakistani bachs apartment in oman....and the dudes wife started ...... the pakistani dude........as soon the poor fellow understood wat was goin on..he took his wife and fled like a bird.
Adat say majboor LOL

He was so shocked with worlds reaction that Pakistan is the Mecca of terrorism he needed sometime to wakeup and write his fantasy story.

Some brainy members on this forum are saying that this guy does not look like a pakistani but he might be Turkish or Greek.

He looks more Greek then Turkish.:rofl: Plus our affairs are with Iraq and the PKK Kurds.:sniper:

The U.S. Attorney who gave recent statements against Pakistan is actually Indian his name is Preet Bharara.

images

RAW funded Faisal Shahzad.

We sometimes make a fool of our self , and think it will not really affect us , but actually it affects our country and our false thoughts and dreams of being the only Muslim country in the world.

We really need to take responsibility and really think hard why is only Pakistan name is coming again and again in these bombing incidents.

we need to change our thoughts

H

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom